In this Discussion

OK Go VH-1 News Spot!

edited November -1 in OK Go
My apologies if someone has already posted about this.

I had VH-1 on this morning and saw a News spot about the HIGA video. The spot was about a minute long, and included Damian talking about making the video (the rest of the guys were there, too, but didn't say anything - well, Tim made one remark.) I'll try to transfer it from my DVR to my computer if anyone is interested!

Comments

• i am very interested!
  • i'm interested! biggrin.gif
  • Cool! I probably won't be able to get to it before tomorrow, but I'll be working on it. I'll let you know when I have it!
  • OK, I've transferred the spot from my DVR to my hard drive. Now what???

I tried to upload it to my Photobucket, but it wouldn't accept the file type "dvr-ms" (Microsoft Recorded TV Show). Any help would be appreciated!
  • try yousendit.com if it's under 100 mb and then post the link it gives you.
  • It is just under 100 mb. I guess it is time to bite the bullet and figure out YouSendIt. huh.gif
  • Here it is!! Hope it works for everyone!
    OK Go VH-1 News Spot
  • I think something got mixed up, it's telling me I need to be logged in to download this file.
  • sad.gif I'll check on it!
  • Well, I don't know what is up with Yousendit. Maybe the file is too close to the maximum allowed size. I'm going to try to compress it with WinRAR, but I really don't know what I'm doing. unsure.gif

I thought about YouTube, but I don't want to violate copyright.
  • Andy is wearing one of my brooches! WOOOOO.
    I think Damian needs to have his mouth taped for future interviews. Seriously, if you had never talked to the guys personally, you wouldn't know what Dan or Andy even sounded like.
  • i can't see it. it tells me to sign in as well. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Aug 26 2006, 04:22 PM)
    i can't see it. it tells me to sign in as well. sad.gif
    Me three.
  • All you have to do is sign in, then you can view it. So, just sign up.
  • Well, it is free to sign up. I'm glad at least someone was able to see it!

Still don't know why it is requiring a sign-in. **grumble, grumble** mad.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 26 2006, 11:17 AM)
    Seriously, if you had never talked to the guys personally, you wouldn't know what Dan or Andy even sounded like.

wait dan and andy talk??!!?!?! that's crazy!! lol
    i freaking love dan's facial expressions. he just looks so bored and blank.
  • I think Andy smiles and laughs once. Can you imagine what would happen if Damian went mute?