In this Discussion

truth in music

edited November -1 in OK Go
Having talked to tim in length about this in our correspondance video, i feel the need to bring this up again...when are they gonna make some more. They are great!

Comments

• Oh, i wish they could come up with more.
    I remember when it came out, and it wasjust about the most amazing thing we had ever seen. But who knew the treadmills would come along...
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 7 2006, 09:12 PM)
    But who knew the treadmills would come along...

...I did...
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 8 2006, 02:10 AM)
    ...I did...

How you kept it a secret is beyond me...
    I wonder if Trish is getting booked now as a choreographer/music video person, or is she back at work with the Snoops thing?
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 7 2006, 11:07 PM)
    How you kept it a secret is beyond me...
    I wonder if Trish is getting booked now as a choreographer/music video person, or is she back at work with the Snoops thing?

Yeah, I don't know how I did it either. Well, basically I told 4 people, plus my family. If you tell a couple people, it's not that much of a secret anymore, and then it's easier to keep. Plus, you can hang it over people's heads together. Man, I'm evil.

She's snarking it up in ((place)). Apparently they're getting booked a bunch.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 7 2006, 07:10 PM)
    ...I did...

OMGZZ, REALLY?

okay, seriously, your bragging is unnecessary. i mean it's fine and dandy that you really love OK Go, that's what we're all here for.. but the way you like to exhibit that you know all this inside information is really, really annoying. it would be a completely different issue if you just SHARED all the stuff you've learned, if you wanted to, of course. like, "hey guys, i heard that Tim is investing in a new pony for the band! i'm really excited!" but throwing in comments like "i knew all this before everyone else" and "i'm BFFs with the band," or anything to that effect, it's just.. aggravating. and i don't mean to sound harsh but..

oh wait, yes, i do.

i just had to say something, because hopefully you're doing it subconciously, and i think we'd all appreciate it if you would just stop boasting. but if you mean to annoy us, then proceed if you must, i suppose.

p.s. i agree with bringing back the truth in music, by the way. sad, sad, sad birthday clown. it was all rather ingenious.
  • I wish my computer weren't evil so I could actually see the videos. I can only get the sound when I try to watch. Le sigh.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 8 2006, 03:10 AM)
    ...I did...

i kind of did...in the fan correspondance i asked if they ever thought about doing a fitness video because of the

success of the 'million ways dance'...tim replied quirkly...'was this space'....i could never image the genius they

unveiled though.
  • Plus didn't Trish just tell you it had exercise equipment, Karleigh? I thought you didn't know what it really all involved until you saw it.

Or did you know and just not fill in the people you told on the full details? I just remember there being surprise and confusion from Katy & others when "Invincible" had no exercise equipment in it.
  • BUT

I still feel that truth in music....kicks some serious A ** of every video they have done...they were a revelation....Damian, Andy, Tim and Dan we need more!
  • QUOTE (doodle noodle @ Sep 8 2006, 08:16 AM)
    OMGZZ, REALLY?

okay, seriously, your bragging is unnecessary. i mean it's fine and dandy that you really love OK Go, that's what we're all here for.. but the way you like to exhibit that you know all this inside information is really, really annoying. it would be a completely different issue if you just SHARED all the stuff you've learned, if you wanted to, of course. like, "hey guys, i heard that Tim is investing in a new pony for the band! i'm really excited!" but throwing in comments like "i knew all this before everyone else" and "i'm BFFs with the band," or anything to that effect, it's just.. aggravating. and i don't mean to sound harsh but..

oh wait, yes, i do.

i just had to say something, because hopefully you're doing it subconciously, and i think we'd all appreciate it if you would just stop boasting. but if you mean to annoy us, then proceed if you must, i suppose.

p.s. i agree with bringing back the truth in music, by the way. sad, sad, sad birthday clown. it was all rather ingenious.

I don't think she was bragging.... She isn't friends with the band, she just happened to become friends with someone who is. She didn't say anything to me about it, but I don't care. It wasn't like she said 'something is going to happen and i know and i can't tell you all, haha' she was simply just stating that she knew.

Also, it was supposed to be a surprise and any fool could've stumbled over it on this board.
  • i still dont see the vibe of 'truth in music' in this post. pls whoeve is friends of friends of the band, are there gonna be anymore made. xx
  • ^^ Doubtful. Atleast not yet. They're planning (apparently) on having a new album out nest year, so they got a whole loada work to be doing...
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 8 2006, 04:21 PM)
    ^^ Doubtful. Atleast not yet. They're planning (apparently) on having a new album out nest year, so they got a whole loada work to be doing...

new album next year.....i thnk that maybe too soon, but who am i to argue with genius's....they obviously know what they are doing......i would gladly help them make truth in music videos being a film maker my self
  • QUOTE (wedugahole @ Sep 9 2006, 01:28 AM)
    new album next year.....i thnk that maybe too soon, but who am i to argue with genius's....they obviously know what they are doing......i would gladly help them make truth in music videos being a film maker my self

What kinda stuff do you do?
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2006, 04:37 PM)
    What kinda stuff do you do?

www.myspace.com/nonlogical ..... most of it is on their.
  • Excuse me for this, really do, but, OMG YOU'RE A GUY!!! LOL. Sorry, you probably noticed most of this board is overrun by us women. Theres like 2 guys on here that post.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 8 2006, 05:15 PM)
    Excuse me for this, really do, but, OMG YOU'RE A GUY!!! LOL. Sorry, you probably noticed most of this board is overrun by us women. Theres like 2 guys on here that post.

god damn it, i thought there was alot of female type replys going on. Lol, i dont think there alot of male OkGo

fans as there is which is a shame....one of my friends is an OKGo fan as well (thanks to me)

ooh do u have myspace?
  • I'm not used to interacting with male fans of bands that don't eventually turn out to be gay. It's almost disappointing how every time I think I've found a straight male fan that I can go "NEE NER, SEE, HA, I TOLD YOU THERE ARE STRAIGHT MALE HANSON FANS" they eventually come out of the closet...

and OK, that had nothing to do with anything but whatevs ohmy.gif
  • Dude, my ex is totally straight. But I only think he likes ok go so much because i brought him to every show with me. And I still will. hah.

I added you on myspace. You REALLY look like someone I know.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 9 2006, 02:21 AM)
    Dude, my ex is totally straight. But I only think he likes ok go so much because i brought him to every show with me. And I still will. hah.

I added you on myspace. You REALLY look like someone I know.

You don't wish pain and herpes upon your ex? lol that's no fun.