In this Discussion

What?!

2»

Comments

• I..I would like one also! If you're feeling ambitious!
  • ...but I'D PAY YOU.
  • God desires one too, and we all know what happens to people who disobey God. ohmy.gif
  • man, there are 2 of them right on the corner of my street and i just want to take them down! i would if i knew how....those things are damn sticky and the only way i've seen the guys take down the posters is to scrape them off with a chisel-thingy, bit by bit, tearing it to shreds sad.gif

if there was someway to get them off, i'd get one for each of you!
  • QUOTE (CinnamonLips @ Sep 7 2006, 12:29 PM)
    man, there are 2 of them right on the corner of my street and i just want to take them down! i would if i knew how....those things are damn sticky and the only way i've seen the guys take down the posters is to scrape them off with a chisel-thingy, bit by bit, tearing it to shreds sad.gif

GOO-GONE! It is made for this unique purpose, and it has a nice citrus-y smell.
  • I <3 Citrus smells.
  • Or a hairdryer, but that's probably not so convenient for the street..?
  • QUOTE (CinnamonLips @ Sep 7 2006, 11:29 AM)
    man, there are 2 of them right on the corner of my street and i just want to take them down! i would if i knew how....those things are damn sticky and the only way i've seen the guys take down the posters is to scrape them off with a chisel-thingy, bit by bit, tearing it to shreds sad.gif

Even if you can't get them off the wall, can you take a picture of them? And make it huge megapixel sized, I'd like to see exactly all the details that are on there. Pleeeease? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 8 2006, 06:21 PM)
    Even if you can't get them off the wall, can you take a picture of them? And make it huge megapixel sized, I'd like to see exactly all the details that are on there. Pleeeease? biggrin.gif

That's a great idea! Yeah, just take pictures of them on a digital camera. Then you could send us all copies and we could choose to print it out however we liked.
  • ok, i'll try to do that tomorrow if i can smile.gif
  • QUOTE (CinnamonLips @ Sep 8 2006, 07:30 PM)
    ok, i'll try to do that tomorrow if i can smile.gif

You are the Capitol of Awesome!
  • ok, i realize this is a REALLY crappy picture and the posters are pretty much ripped apart by now, but here it is:

i think the ones over on 50th st arent as ruined. maybe ill head over there if i get a chance
  • this is amazing
  • QUOTE (CinnamonLips @ Sep 9 2006, 07:08 PM)
    ok, i realize this is a REALLY crappy picture and the posters are pretty much ripped apart by now, but here it is:

i think the ones over on 50th st arent as ruined. maybe ill head over there if i get a chance

DUDE! Those are soooo cool.
  • Dman, if I lived in NYC there'd be something I'd have to go steal. I specialize in stealing and breaking stuff.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 9 2006, 08:11 PM)
    Dman, if I lived in NYC there'd be something I'd have to go steal. I specialize in stealing and breaking stuff.

I specialize in breaking things I steal.
  • They're so pretty!
    Good job to whoever designed and financed those posters.
    And Damian's wearing the RED PANTS! (I feel like they've been phased out a bit...)
  • QUOTE (poison @ Sep 9 2006, 09:23 PM)
    They're so pretty!
    Good job to whoever designed and financed those posters.
    And Damian's wearing the RED PANTS! (I feel like they've been phased out a bit...)

Yes, they have, and not for other good sexy pants. We need to get those red pants back pronto!