In this Discussion

truth in music

124»

Comments

• QUOTE (poison @ Sep 9 2006, 09:27 PM)
    I like the clown one, too, because the part where he's on the train -- I ride through that stretch of L on my way to work every day.

"I wanted you to see my heart art."

Wow, I never got that part. I'm too shallow to get it, I guess.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 08:44 PM)
    Wow, I never got that part. I'm too shallow to get it, I guess.

He says art, right? It just sounds like he says heart. I just remember discussing it with Carin and Pam (and laughing a lot), but I haven't watched that video in forever, so I don't remember for sure.
  • I also like the PO needs a dollar amount one because Damian's hair looks soo incredibly gross, lol.
  • QUOTE (poison @ Sep 9 2006, 09:56 PM)
    He says art, right? It just sounds like he says heart. I just remember discussing it with Carin and Pam (and laughing a lot), but I haven't watched that video in forever, so I don't remember for sure.

Yeah, he says art, but like, he's opening his heart to this girl, and she crushes it. So, it's like a play on words.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 10 2006, 01:15 AM)
    Yeah, he says art, but like, he's opening his heart to this girl, and she crushes it. So, it's like a play on words.

And, (I went back and watched them again) he gestures toward his heart while he says it, which gives the play on words more power.
  • QUOTE (poison @ Sep 10 2006, 11:41 AM)
    And, (I went back and watched them again) he gestures toward his heart while he says it, which gives the play on words more power.

That Damian sure likes his words.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 10 2006, 09:36 PM)
    That Damian sure likes his words.

i want to be a sad birthday clown