In this Discussion

Win a Treadmill and Lunch With OK Go!

Comments

• QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Sep 8 2006, 05:59 AM)
    http://www.1037kissfm.com/listingsentryfea...PT=featurestory

This comes from one of my local radio stations at home in Milwaukee. The thing is, for years people would have to beg (back when I could actually stand listening to the station) to get them to play OK Go and they wouldn't - but of course they're jumping on the bandwagon now. If I wasn't in Sweden right now, I'd do this just for the sheer irony of it all.

Is it me, or does it seem kinda' lame that you can (re)create any music video you want? Like, it doesn't even have to be OK Go.

Silly. I don't need a treadmill signed by them...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 9 2006, 01:51 PM)
    Is it me, or does it seem kinda' lame that you can (re)create any music video you want? Like, it doesn't even have to be OK Go.

Silly. I don't need a treadmill signed by them...

Really, where would you put it?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 02:35 PM)
    Really, where would you put it?

Prolly in the basement to collect dust with the other treadmill....
  • If you get 6 more, you could have 8 collecting dust, and then you could dust them off and recreate the dance.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 02:41 PM)
    If you get 6 more, you could have 8 collecting dust, and then you could dust them off and recreate the dance.

I'd need to collect three more people to do that, though.
  • Collect me and Kikky!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 03:03 PM)
    Collect me and Kikky!

Will you be like Pokemon and fight silly battles for me???
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 9 2006, 03:20 PM)
    Will you be like Pokemon and fight silly battles for me???

I already do on the JC.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 04:06 PM)
    I already do on the JC.

I meant with Kikky.
  • Yeah, we both do.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 04:21 PM)
    Yeah, we both do.

No, I meant...never mind...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 9 2006, 05:39 PM)
    No, I meant...never mind...

I seem to have this frustrating effect on a lot of people.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Sep 8 2006, 04:59 AM)
    http://www.1037kissfm.com/listingsentryfea...PT=featurestory

This comes from one of my local radio stations at home in Milwaukee. The thing is, for years people would have to beg (back when I could actually stand listening to the station) to get them to play OK Go and they wouldn't - but of course they're jumping on the bandwagon now. If I wasn't in Sweden right now, I'd do this just for the sheer irony of it all.

lol when i first read this, i was like how can someone eat lunch while on a treadmill?!?! lol damn i'm off. lol a signed treadmill. haha i won't even have room for a treadmill and it would just collect dust.

but i would like to have lunch with the guys.
  • I've actually been trying to convince someone to buy me a treadmill for a while now... so if anyone doesn't want the treadmill and wins this thing... you can send it to me.

haha, the lunch with OK Go wouldn't be so bad either.

but I'd probably die of awkwardness.
    because that's how I roll...

seriously, if there was an award for being the most socially awkward person ever... I'd definitely place in the top 5.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 10 2006, 11:11 PM)
    but I'd probably die of awkwardness.
    because that's how I roll...

seriously, if there was an award for being the most socially awkward person ever... I'd definitely place in the top 5.

lol...that's how i roll. i love that!

haha knowing me i wouldn't shut up. and i think that would be worse.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Sep 10 2006, 11:14 PM)
    lol...that's how i roll. i love that!

haha knowing me i wouldn't shut up. and i think that would be worse.

haha. yeah, i really like saying that for some reason.

oh, I'd probably start speaking after a few awkward silences, but then I'd just say something stupid... and we'd end up in awkward silence again.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 10 2006, 11:17 PM)
    haha. yeah, i really like saying that for some reason.

oh, I'd probably start speaking after a few awkward silences, but then I'd just say something stupid... and we'd end up in awkward silence again.

i use to use that saying all the time. i really don't know why i stopped.
    hahaha with my luck if i had lunch with them my phone would not stop ringing. since everyone seems to call me at the time when i'm so busy. and i would probably take the phone calls.

but yah i would probably do either one of the two extremes. talk too much or talk too little.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Sep 10 2006, 11:23 PM)
    i use to use that saying all the time. i really don't know why i stopped.
    hahaha with my luck if i had lunch with them my phone would not stop ringing. since everyone seems to call me at the time when i'm so busy. and i would probably take the phone calls.

but yah i would probably do either one of the two extremes. talk too much or talk too little.

I have that problem too. I could sit home with my phone for a week and NO ONE calls me. But as soon as I make plans to do something I get 50 calls from people asking for me to help them or hang out with them or talk to them. I think they plan it...

Hmm... perhaps we could both go to this lunch and balance eachother out?
  • I would love to see someone re-create K-Feds video just to see them do it better than he did, 'cause frankly, no one could do worse.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ Sep 11 2006, 12:17 AM)

Luckily for you, Damian never shuts up, so you probably wouldn't have to say anything anyway.

Edit: 2800 posts? How'd that happen?