In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 20 2006, 08:59 PM)
    Yeah, btw, the first one is a minidress and tights, not a minidress, shorts and tights. I tried to redo the dress lenghth, but all I had was pen. tongue.gif

huzza!

if only i was a girl you could design my clothes =p

also, my work place can go <incert swear word> them selfs

as i now have to work my b'day

im aplying for a job in hmv, if i dont get it..ill scream, cry and possibly burn things down

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 21 2006, 03:04 AM)
    You've got an anime club at your uni!? Lucky! Do they get together to watch/discuss various animes? I love all the twist and turns in FMA. I never know what's going to happen next.

also, holy crap they are making 5 new NGE movies

i am happy, as the ending might make sence this time! 3rd time lucky
  • Am getting myspace comments from fellow aussies about OK Go on Channel [v] and other major music shows in Aus. Everyone knows about "the treadmill video" and want to get their album.

Kind of weird since a month ago no one I mentioned them to had heard of them and I had to order them from overseas :\ Maybe if I had waited like a month to hear them it wouldn't have been such a wait, lol.
  • If you put a black cat in my path, I'd be like, "no biggie, just move along, cat." If you put a live chicken in my path, I would probably freak out.
  • Waking up to sunlight streaming through the window is exceedingly nice. Also, the fact that it's cold enough to wear scarves is secretly very pleasing (I say "secretly" because I bitch about the cold all the time, but I kind of really like it).

The fact that my last Friday night was immortalized in a webcomic makes me really happy, probably too happy.

I'm feeling antisocial. Do you ever have those days? Normally, I love being around people and talking and whatnot, but I'm just getting over being sick and I'm perfectly content doing the New York crossword and relaxing. Maybe it's just I've had to be very social the past few weeks, what with the beginning of college and meeting people and whatnot and I just need a break. Peh. I'll be over it by tonight.

I'm content and that's what matters, right?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 20 2006, 08:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=77874
    The fact that my last Friday night was immortalized in a webcomic makes me really happy, probably too happy.

Being immortalised in a webcomic is AWESOME. I completely agree. smile.gif

Is it too much to want to talk to a boy pretty much every day when you know you're probably not going to say anything anyway?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 21 2006, 06:58 PM)
    Yay! Hee. I've eaten almond butter. I prefer peanut butter, though. And only the natural kind, the Jif stuff sucks.

Those drawings probably took me about a minute each, haha. They were just quick sketches 'cause I was bored...
    Or you could dress yourself as OK Go...........seeing as that's who those designs were based on.......you can't tell, 'cause I didn't colour them or anything, but yeah.......
    Being immortalised in a webcomic is AWESOME. I completely agree. smile.gif
    Is it too much to want to talk to a boy pretty much every day when you know you're probably not going to say anything anyway?

this is a plan

and i dont think its to much, just talking about nothing is more fun then talking about somthing
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 21 2006, 02:13 PM)
    and i dont think its to much, just talking about nothing is more fun then talking about somthing

Yeah.....we can spend four hours talking about nothing.........

But that doesn't seem to happen that often anymore....... sad.gif

Fuck, why am I so unhappy? Furthermore, why am I so bored? tired? sick? HUNGRY??

I like being a Ceiling Fan. I liked Oscillating Fan better, though.
  • QUOTE (stephaustin @ Sep 21 2006, 12:19 PM)
    If you put a black cat in my path, I'd be like, "no biggie, just move along, cat." If you put a live chicken in my path, I would probably freak out.

hate chickens that much eh? now that I think of it, I'd probably freak too as random chickens aren't common where I be.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 21 2006, 11:58 AM)
    hate chickens that much eh? now that I think of it, I'd probably freak too as random chickens aren't common where I be.

I grew up in the mid-west around farms. There were chickens there. Big ones.
  • QUOTE (stephaustin @ Sep 21 2006, 03:13 PM)
    I grew up in the mid-west around farms. There were chickens there. Big ones.

then shouldn't you be accustomed to chickens? or did you have bad experiences with them. I reckon there must be evil chickens out there...
  • Yeah..I grew up on a farm and mostly got chased by pigs...
  • you scream every time you see babe?
  • Nah, I would usually just climb into the hayloft and laugh at myself for a good fifteen minutes.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 21 2006, 04:08 PM)
    Yeah..I grew up on a farm and mostly got chased by pigs...

I EFFING HATE PIGS.

Not the cute cartoony ones, and Babe doesn't bother me. But, yeah, Animal Farm? Scared the shit out of me, that book.

On another note, I almost died laughing while watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui5v3APjmp8

You gotta' love how it throws itself on the floor and tries to get back up again.
  • i went to a wedding this past weekend and was stressed because i had nothing nice to wear.

in order to avoid that frustration again i have to be prepared with an outfit for next time. something black and classy... yet eye-catching. i think i found the perfect outfit:

wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 21 2006, 04:13 PM)
    But, yeah, Animal Farm? Scared the shit out of me, that book.

OMFG, have you seen the movie!?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 21 2006, 04:27 PM)
    OMFG, have you seen the movie!?

Possibly....? I don't remember. If I did, I was so scarred, I omitted it from my memory.
  • I remember being at my babysitter's when I was little and she had never heard of it before so she thought it was a kiddy movie and put it on for us to watch. We all went home crying..
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 21 2006, 12:37 PM)
    then shouldn't you be accustomed to chickens? or did you have bad experiences with them. I reckon there must be evil chickens out there...

Bad Experience Number One: A neighborhood dog caught and killed a local rooster, laying it to rest in our front yard.

Bad Experience Number Two: We used to have these block parties. The adults would draw boxes with numbers on an old cardboard box, then let loose a chicken who would just haplessly wander around on it. People would bet on the numbers and if the chicken crapped on that number, they'd win a prize. It was called Crappers or Chicken Crapshoot something. Real down home, sophisticated fun. Long story short, I stood too close once and got in the way of an insane chicken who decided it didn't want to crap on numbers, it wanted to fly into my face and scratch me.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 21 2006, 05:58 PM)

Not at all. In fact, I think it's completely normal to want that.