In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• whats going on peeps?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 19 2006, 08:02 PM)
    whats going on peeps?

Listening to the Moldy Peaches in the McGill library (well, one of them) and waiting to meet my friend leah to try and figure out if we're buff enough to handle being stagehands for the theatre department. I should audition for some of the plays, but I don't know where to start. I just want to be involved in theatre in any way I possibly can.

I need to find something exciting to do on Sat with the bf when he comes up to visit. I'm thinking Tamtam for sunday (for those who haven't heard of Tamtam in montreal, it's a HUGE drum circle that goes on every Sunday. It's basically a hillside overflowing with dancing hippies, teens, and people who just wandered over. Also, if you walk to the nearby field, there are usually acrobats practicing. Up the hill is a sort of midevil battle that goes on where people bring [really] padded weapons and beat the shit out of one another. Some Solinites, myself included, want to make weapons, paint ourselves in the McGill colors, and go to battle).

Canada kind of rocks.

I'm worried for one of my friends who isn't enjoying college. I mean, I understand. I'm still making friends and going through the "eh, new people?" feeling, but I'm having a great time going out and doing random shit and I do have a group of people I've been hanigng out with, not to mention everyone in Solin (and Mcgill in general) is really open and nice. My friend just sounds really sad and she says she has no friends where she is. I just want to give her a hug and help her, but I don't know what to do.

And how are you dear?
  • Fashion doodles from my France Contemporaine class!:

Ignore the fact that I suck at proportions....
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 19 2006, 04:20 PM)
    And you are you dear?

wow... i know how your friend feels...

Right now I'm listening to this song that makes me giggle to the extreme...

let there be light... by justice... it is comprised of lyrics like " i want a see that ass bouncing on the floor" it really is amusing...

Also I'm waiting for my lab to start... I have no idea whats going on in said lab... as i don't understand the lab manual...

I had to redo my last lab so I'm sort of worrying... but the song is making me giggle.. so i'm worrying and giggling at the same time...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 19 2006, 09:47 PM)
    Fashion doodles from my France Contemporaine class!:

Ignore the fact that I suck at proportions....

these are fun

love the hair on the first one
  • I'm eating smarties! hahahah you guys are missing out.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 19 2006, 06:17 PM)
    these are fun

love the hair on the first one

Yeah, btw, the first one is a minidress and tights, not a minidress, shorts and tights. I tried to redo the dress lenghth, but all I had was pen. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 19 2006, 06:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=77666
    I'm eating smarties! hahahah you guys are missing out.

I'm eating apple turnovers. They're like apples, except turned over.
    I'm eating apple turnovers. They're like apples, except turned over.

LOLOLOOL.
    Sorry that made me laugh..fel too

I'm eating junior mints.
    hahaha mel you dont get any junior mints..ohmy.gif o rly?
  • QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Sep 20 2006, 05:31 PM)
    LOLOLOOL.
    Sorry that made me laugh..fel too

I'm eating junior mints.
    hahaha mel you dont get any junior mints..ohmy.gif o rly?

Rollo puzz, are you related to mel and fel? Also, I don't think I ever officially introduced myself to you. I wasn't around too much in August cause my sis was in town. I see that you joined in August. So howdy rollo do!! biggrin.gif *shaking your hand vigorously* I'm Tempe! Your screen name makes me think of a candy that I can't remember the name of. Mmm...candy *droool*
  • Yeah I'm related to them, I'm their little sis!

I think you did introduce yourself...ummm ya you did.
    but second introductions are fun too!
    lol fel made up that name for me because rollo puzz=rollable puzzle and apparantly i said i liked it and i thought rollable puzzles were cool...(i dont really)
    smile.gif
  • all lies! she has a shrine of roll-able puzzles... believe me, its creepy. ph34r.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Sep 20 2006, 06:08 PM)
    all lies! she has a shrine of roll-able puzzles... believe me, its creepy. ph34r.gif

laugh.gif Creepy? You're talking to a girl who trains Roaches to be Broaches for Damian Kuloaches.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 20 2006, 05:09 PM)
    laugh.gif Creepy? You're talking to a girl who trains Roaches to be Broaches for Damian Kuloaches.

LOLOL
    oh and for the record...
    i have never even seen a rollable puzzle up close before...
    and im glad i havent because fel would be all "ONGZ TIFF NO WAI ITS A ROLLABLE PUZZLE! LOL GET IT ROLLO PUZZ HAHAHAHAA!"
  • QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Sep 20 2006, 06:12 PM)
    LOLOL
    oh and for the record...
    i have never even seen a rollable puzzle up close before...
    and im glad i havent because fel would be all "ONGZ TIFF NO WAI ITS A ROLLABLE PUZZLE! LOL GET IT ROLLO PUZZ HAHAHAHAA!"

I have a teacher who collects those puzz 3-D things. You know those puzzles that you put together and when you're done, it looks like famous building? He does this in his dark damp cellar amid all his old ph.d degrees and textbooks. That may just be creepy, right?
  • nah... a rollable puzzle shrine is more creepy
  • woah your teacher is waay more creepy than fel!

and NO ONE is creepier than fel.
  • QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Sep 20 2006, 06:25 PM)
    and NO ONE is creepier than fel.

fel, is this troo? blink.gif
  • sadly semi true... since today i had to set up Drosophila (fruit fly) matings... is that creepy?
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Sep 20 2006, 06:33 PM)
    sadly semi true... since today i had to set up Drosophila (fruit fly) matings... is that creepy?

No, it's not creepy! I had to do that once. It's more like evil than creepy. Teachers trying to train students to create a mutant army of fruit flies ph34r.gif