In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• just wait for him to come out the closet

and have will and grace on the tv downstairs, and your sorted
  • Oh man, pandy. All your puns are making me burst out laughing.

Oh, and agentnumone, if you want a good grade in that science class, just give me 5 minutes with your teacher. Something about geeks, they fall madly in love with me after only a few minutes of very general conversation.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 10 2006, 06:32 PM)
    Oh, and agentnumone, if you want a good grade in that science class, just give me 5 minutes with your teacher. Something about geeks, they fall madly in love with me after only a few minutes of very general conversation.

You're a geek magnet! ohmy.gif I suppose that's flattering in a way.......
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 10 2006, 03:33 PM)
    You're a geek magnet! ohmy.gif I suppose that's flattering in a way.......

Lol, I don't know why! You're right, I just am a terrible geek magnet. Yesterday at the deli at Safeway, I complimented a geeky guy's glasses (they did look good for him) and he was about ready to die with happiness.
  • I really like to dance. THE END.
  • hahahaha Tempe you rule! but I couldn't make you do that type of favour for me. That class will be hard, but I think I'll be able to make it!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 10 2006, 05:56 PM)
    hahahaha Tempe you rule! but I couldn't make you do that type of favour for me. That class will be hard, but I think I'll be able to make it!

Well, the great thing about geeks is that they're not into sex. So I can just use my brain to control geeks. A lot of eye-lash batting and smiling at a geek doesn't hurt either.

Hurray for taking a hard class though! My stupid school is making me take a biostatistics course. What the hell does that have to do with dentistry! The worst part is that it's an on-line course. It really stinks to type up math homework to send to a teacher.
  • Tempe don't strain an eyelash for me! anyways I kind of like this prof. hes not a meanie. And he makes awkward almost funny jokes.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 10 2006, 06:15 PM)
    Tempe don't strain an eyelash for me! anyways I kind of like this prof. hes not a meanie. And he makes awkward almost funny jokes.

Aww, nice geeks are great. My sis has a bio teacher right now who's just like that. He makes awkward almost funny little jokes and is very energetic. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 11 2006, 01:11 AM)
    respect other peoples veiws and opinions
    you might think its a big laugh to blaspheme, not everyone else thinks so

That's fair enough. I think you're perfectly entitled to think so and will avoid getting into any heated argument about religion on this forum^_^
  • So, apparently September is the month to die this year. Including Steve Irwin and Peter Brock, Anna Nicole Smiths son Daniel passed away at 21 shortly after the birth of his baby sister (sept 7), and a family friend of mine passed away last night.

Geeeeze.
  • sad.gif I'm sorry, hope you're ok katie xxx
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 11 2006, 12:10 PM)
    That's fair enough. I think you're perfectly entitled to think so and will avoid getting into any heated argument about religion on this forum^_^

yeah seriously i dont want any reliougious fights, as it always turns out to be "my gods got a bigger pennis then your god"

which is just sad

talking of sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw&eurl=
  • I HATE TURKEY. BLEUGH.

I also love ELO. Yah.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 12 2006, 03:00 AM)
    yeah seriously i dont want any reliougious fights, as it always turns out to be "my gods got a bigger pennis then your god"
    which is just sad
    talking of sad

lmao

PS That video isn't sad it's scary.
  • It doesn't compare to Hooked on a Feeling. Not at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x20v9F-sWHQ
  • im creepy..
    i spent like 2 hours on youtube watching people squease the puss out of cysts...
    i found it sickening but i watched anyways..
  • ^^^ lol, disgusting and yet hillarious

I HATE TEETH!!!

ah, I feel so much better now
  • lol

hey does anyone know how to sleep well?
    i cant get any sleep lately and its takina a toll..
    i cant concentrate..
    and im so tired i come home and cry.
    like im so tired that it comes out in tears..
    so i need some sleeping tips quickly
    i gotta sleep in an hour.