In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• well i dont understand it.
    shes always saying stuff like,
    "if i knew having kids would be like this i would never have had any"
  • Ladies and gentlemen, your friendly neighborhood Timpe dentist finally drilled on her first tooth today on a real person too.

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 7 2006, 07:32 PM)
    well i dont understand it.
    shes always saying stuff like,
    "if i knew having kids would be like this i would never have had any"

Aww, that stinks. Mothers really like to pour on the guilt. I mean, they never give any credit for the things you do right. They always seem to note the negative. Instead of helping you realize why something is wrong, they have to just tear down whatever you did, even if there was some right in it.
  • my dad says "you kids are just a burden"
  • Well then, I am changing my previous statement to parents in general, rather than just mothers...Let's not be parents!
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 7 2006, 08:02 PM)
    my dad says "you kids are just a burden"

I think the parents are teh burden.
  • DEAR AUSTRALIAN CELEBRITIES,

PLEASE STOP DYING IN TRAGIC ACCIDENTS.

<3 GOD.

(seriously, we lost another uber aussie legend today in a car accident sad.gif RIP Peter Brock)
  • He was an extremely successful Australian race car driver.

He died when he lost control of his racecar on the wet road and crashed into a tree. He died instantly. His co-driver survived with broken ribs and a minor head injury.

So that makes 2 Australians who died in tragic accidents while doing what they loved in a matter of 5 days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Brock
  • I am in such a foul mood right now. I need to go calm down/drink milk. Dammit. People are so fucking annoying!!!!!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 9 2006, 01:02 AM)
    I am in such a foul mood right now. I need to go calm down/drink milk. Dammit. People are so fucking annoying!!!!!

Amen to that. You know what else people are? Fucking rude. People are fucking annoying and rude and they totally suck.
  • I KNOW!!!!! People need to sort it the fuck out! Hah, its also annoying how i swear when I get excited/angry.

I also just broke a mirror. Good job I'm not superstitious.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 9 2006, 01:13 AM)
    I KNOW!!!!! People need to sort it the fuck out! Hah, its also annoying how i swear when I get excited/angry.

I also just broke a mirror. Good job I'm not superstitious.

Yes, superstition bad.

Ya, I've been pretty annoyed with a select group of people recently. Certain people just drive me up the wall by how passive aggressive and rude they are towards people they don't even know. It's really unnecessary as far as I'm concerned, but sometimes you just don't want to say something about it lest you have to deal with a whole lot of drama, you know?

Mmm. Yeah OK I may have gone on a tangent, IDK.
  • It would be funny if katie made herself an anonymous member because then Katie wouldn't be able to be seen just like her psyuedonim. pseudonym. Yeah, the second one.
  • RENCH KNIFE... for kids!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 9 2006, 01:39 AM)
    It would be funny if katie made herself an anonymous member because then Katie wouldn't be able to be seen just like her psyuedonim. pseudonym. Yeah, the second one.

happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif snicker.
  • Jen is glad that Katie is still awake because this is the most fun Jen has had on the boards in ages. Woah I gotta stop doing that third person thing, its pissing me off now!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 9 2006, 02:29 AM)
    Jen is glad that Katie is still awake because this is the most fun Jen has had on the boards in ages. Woah I gotta stop doing that third person thing, its pissing me off now!

but 3rd person is so fun and pretentious ohmy.gif hehehe
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 8 2006, 09:39 AM)
    but 3rd person is so fun and pretentious ohmy.gif hehehe

Tempe is hungry. Tempe will go eat lunch now.
  • I fell off my bed when I woke up this morning and I hit my left cheek bone on the edge of my dresser.

I was startled by a dream I had, woke up, attempted to jump out of bed but I fell for some reason . . .and now part of my cheek is puffy and it has a little scratch on it. It's red and purple and it is sore. sad.gif

It's really funny, though. I called my mom to tell her and she laughed at me.

I never want to wake up like that again.
  • Ouch! Are you ok?!?

My hair smells like old school bubble gum haha smile.gif