In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i'm no doctor

but BOOBS... everywhere
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 6 2006, 01:03 AM)
    i'm no doctor

but BOOBS... everywhere

*pats head*

sure there you go..
  • All those lines you have pandy, you should send them into "Uncle Jon's Bathroom Reader." I don't know if they have that book in England, but it's a series of interesting trivia books packed with gems sent in by their readers.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 5 2006, 04:54 PM)
    oh that Diane. Are you mad at her cause she had a torrid affair with bond?

well, yes. Everything evil in this world can be traced to her somehow. She seduced my husband. She took advantage of the fact that he's week and can't resist tv reporters.
  • compaired to what?

he should send his stuff to me, cause im more better =p
  • I once came accross that book... in my relatives bathroom.... the idea of reading books in there sort of creeps me out/ distgusts me.

... i guess I'm just easily disturbed.

i just orderd this

WEEEEEEEEEE
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 5 2006, 08:08 PM)
    well, yes. Everything evil in this world can be traced to her somehow. She seduced my husband. She took advantage of the fact that he's week and can't resist tv reporters.

That explains your brief job as a reporter in the 80s!

I thought you just liked to wear suit jackets.
  • Taylor Hansons wife gave birth yesterday, to a boy named RIVER Hanson.

*vomits*

I love Natalie, but how does she let Taylor talk her into naming TWO of their children after his own songs? Is the 4th child going to be called fucking MMMbop?
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 5 2006, 11:41 PM)
    Taylor Hansons wife gave birth yesterday, to a boy named RIVER Hanson.
    *vomits*

I love Natalie, but how does she let Taylor talk her into naming TWO of their children after his own songs? Is the 4th child going to be called fucking MMMbop?

what's the first kid's name?
  • mmmbop would be the raddest name.
  • i expect you all to watch kill hannah on last call with carson daly tonight...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 5 2006, 09:22 PM)
    i expect you all to watch kill hannah on last call with carson daly tonight...

I will! If I remember.
    Darbs, I will always, ALWAYS associated Kill Hannah with you. For the rest of my life.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 6 2006, 02:01 PM)
    what's the first kid's name?

The first kids name is Jordan Ezra Hanson. Jordan after his father (Taylors real name is Jordan Taylor Hanson), and he is called "Ezra" like his father is called "Taylor". The Hanson family seem to enjoy calling their kids by their middle names, 'cause at least 4 of them are referred to by their middle names.

The second kid is Penelope Anne Hanson. This is after the song from their 3rd studio album "Underneath", the song "Penny and Me".

The third kid is River - Middle name as yet unknown. "River" is an old, OLD song of Hansons from before they became famous.

So yeah, the last two kids hve been named after Hanson songs. Which is just sad.
  • Ezra is probably my most favorite name.
  • I also love the name Ezra.

and the thing about going by your middle name? I know a family that does that, but the boys' first name is always "Challenger"
    so there's Challenger David and Challenger Jonathan and so on... how weird is that?

I had school today... first day. it was okay... I don't have any study periods, but I have a bunch of friends in my music theory class...AP US History is scary, but the teacher has good taste in music....physics I've heard my teacher is pretty awful, and I don't like the kids in it much....my friend's boyfriend is randomly in my precalc class... I think that's it.

I'm not really looking forward to this year... I've heard junior year is the worst.
  • I know a girl named Phoenix. What's even stranger is that she lives in the city Phoenix. What were her parents thinking?
  • My APUSH teacher kinda had good taste in music. Well, by that I mean, I had her listen to They Might Be Giant's "Tippiecanoe and Tyler Too" (off the Future Soundtrack of America) and she had actually heard of them before!
    Yeah, junior year is kinda tough, but it depends what kind of classes youre taking. Physics is going to suck with a bad teacher, unless you're good at science. Pre-calc def. isn't that bad once you get the hang of it. And APUSH is a lot of work, but VERY interesting.
  • I think the pill makes my hormones go crazy.

I keep eating and craving the most random crap like I do when I'm PMSing. I made a panini with turkey, cheese, thousand islands dressing, mayo, and god knows what and it looked completely wretched.

I LOVED IT.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 6 2006, 08:49 PM)
    I think the pill makes my hormones go crazy.

I keep eating and craving the most random crap like I do when I'm PMSing. I made a panini with turkey, cheese, thousand islands dressing, mayo, and god knows what and it looked completely wretched.

I LOVED IT.

Likewise. I think it also fucked my metabolism and or redistributed my body fat in odd places. The other day I made a chicken and cheese toastie. It was so divine. Ok so maybe you don't think thats weird, but i REALLY do lol