In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I remember being at the discovery zone as a young'n and someone came out dressed like Cookie Monster.

I screamed and hid in the ball pit until he left.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Sep 5 2006, 08:40 PM)
    Gahahahha!
    hilarious
    ...erm... atleast you dont make one of those huge spongebob dolls look like its danceing when the radio is on...

not that I do that. ph34r.gif

No, but I do have a spongebob tshirt!!!

hehehehehe
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 5 2006, 12:33 PM)
    Bahaha, thanks, but I got assigned a 30-minute solo presentation this afternoon!

Bah!!! Damn it, teachers are evil. Why is it that my poor sweet sister wants to become a teacher? Then she will have to become evil. Do you want me to use my psychic abilities to spit on the teacher for you?

Wish me luck y'all. I have to go make a speech to a bunch of fogies in an hours. Bleh.
  • so once when my presentation wasnt going to well, i may or may not have started going "meow"

just to distract people

i think it worked
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 5 2006, 04:17 PM)
    so once when my presentation wasnt going to well, i may or may not have started going "meow"
    just to distract people
    i think it worked

Lol!!! Wow, pandy, you're amazing! I so wanna try that. My partner is too afraid to speak. She wants me to do all the presenting, so just maybe if there's a lull, some meowing might sex up the place. (Ha, that doesn't sound right at all. I'm trying to use the word "sexy" the way pandy does, but it's not coming out as sexy as it should.)

Thanks for the marvelous advice wink.gif
  • well i am rather amazing...

im thinking when i go back to col, my first presentation i just stand up

walk over to my pictures and go

"...well they are rather amazing"

then go "any questions?"

and what ever they ask i simpy say "compaired to what?"
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 5 2006, 04:31 PM)
    well i am rather amazing...
    im thinking when i go back to col, my first presentation i just stand up

walk over to my pictures and go

"...well they are rather amazing"
    then go "any questions?"
    and what ever they ask i simpy say "compaired to what?"

See, that just prooves you're an artist right there. Wow, what confidence. Now that's cool. Never got around to asking, but what made pandy decide to go into photography?

I'm suppose to convince a bunch of college students to give me their money. Wee, I get to be a crook.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 6 2006, 12:35 AM)
    See, that just prooves you're an artist right there. Wow, what confidence. Now that's cool. Never got around to asking, but what made pandy decide to go into photography?
    I'm suppose to convince a bunch of college students to give me their money. Wee, I get to be a crook.

compaired to what?

see never fails

im just a very arty person, and fail at anything musical or paintish, but ive always had an eye for photography

and im rather amazing at it, its my gift to the world (other then my rather amazingness)
  • compared to male modeling?
  • the original very first male model was Gumby, you know.
  • that was very clever tempe!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 6 2006, 12:44 AM)
    the original very first male model was Grumpy, you know.

poor sleepy and dot etc
  • that was also very clever andy!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 5 2006, 04:45 PM)
    that was very clever tempe!

wow, I can't believe I even thought of it myself. You guys bring out the cleverness I never knew I had. Meow!
  • ahhahaa! that meow made me giggle.
  • Thank pandy for it. I may just start ending all my posts with "meow" from now on. Either that or "Damn Diane Sawyer."
  • oh that Diane. Are you mad at her cause she had a torrid affair with bond?
  • its funny cause now i think of

"nyeow"

say it out loud

its a manly gaming thing, which has evolved into shouting very loudly

"NYEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU DIDNT WANT TO DO THAT!!!"

which brings a both the joy and mocking side to it

its a lovely part of manly gaming

/end
  • Andy, tell us more of you manly gaming rituals I'm intruigued.
  • from my myspace as im lazy

"How Ironic!"
    ** often said, then no one can actully think of any examples of irony

"Woooooo!"
    ** Said after many insults to rub in the insult, also used in tribute to the god like ric "woooooooo" flair

"Fo weal?"
    ** born from "manly gaming" possibly from def jam, used in the obvs context of "for real?"

"YUUUURP"
    ** stolen from def jam from fat joe, used randomly in place of "Woooo" sometimes

"Im no docter…"
    ** said before comign out with a random theory and or insult "im no docter…but all this losing cant be good for you"

"Wheeeeeeeeeres ME POTATO?!"
    ** said in my very bad irish accent during manly gaming, origonaly used in Pro Evo when KJs keeper lost the ball

"ZACHLAGH!"
    ** the amazingly rubish made up player on pro evo who plays for slovina/sloackia..I foget wish, he failed badly and is now a running joke "ZACKLAGH ONLY HAVE ONE FOOT!" "HOW ZACHLAGH ONLY PLAY WITH ONE FOOT?"

"Boobs…everywhere"
    ** said for a lady who has…well boobs everywhere, mainly used in the context of the WWE divas, who are all boobs everywhere

"in communist russia…"
    ** "the piano plays you" "the tv watchs you" and other such sayings can be used

"oooooooh no! that’s not how you win"
    ** another manly gaming taunt, said when somone loses/is losing badly

"not that theres anything wrong with that"
    ** stolen from seinfeld, mainly used in the context that it is on the show "…im not gay!……not that theres anything wrong with that

more andyisums are available for looking at in the HFoC dictinary on my myspace

GIVE IT A CLICK in my sig