In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• This is my last night of freedom. Please wish me luck and no homework for tomorrow! unsure.gif
  • God luck and no homework for tomorrow! Man, that's why Labor Day stinks so much, cause there's school right after it. You'll do great! Just like when you had to play that song on guitar for the teacher. You did great then, and you'll do great now. I expect nothing less then a masterpiece from you, lol. *Huugs* I'm gonna think real hard and put a vibe in your new teacher's head not to give you hw.
  • And so, I made an explosive out of chickpeas
  • that's interesting.

does it work?
  • School tomorrow?

unsure.gif
  • I was hanging out with my friend from across the hall Nick and we were discussing snapping turtles. A Google Image search produced this:
    WHY IS THAT TURTLE SO HAPPY?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 4 2006, 09:25 PM)
    that's interesting.

does it work?

Yes, my explosive made of chickpeas packs quite the punch. I learned how to make it from my husband James (Bond of course)

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 4 2006, 10:03 PM)
    I was hanging out with my friend from across the hall Nick and we were discussing snapping turtles. A Google Image search produced this:

^^^^^ Heeeelp!!! That turtle is scary! I need Barney the Dinosaur to hold me.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 4 2006, 10:03 PM)
    I was hanging out with my friend from across the hall Nick and we were discussing snapping turtles. A Google Image search produced this:

It must be high (on life).
  • OH MY GOD.

I'm the only one online..

This is strange..

Whatever shall I do?!?!?!?

I KNOW. Respond to every single active thread on this messageboard cos I CAN'T SLEEP. WAHOOO.
  • lol. I used to be the only person online for ages.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 4 2006, 01:43 PM)
    Now now, I'm sure they do ... And I don't know that it's true that nobody else would think of it. ?

Hee. Excuse my snarkiness. biggrin.gif

Well, I don't know how many people would think of it........and it's much more possible for like, me, Karleigh, and Kikky, I think, than for anyone else......

*still too nervous*
  • Its my birthday soon and I'm excited. I just told my Dad I was taking time off school to go to Florida. He WAS NOT as enthralled as my Mum was haha. Oh well. Its like I said, not like I'm a bad student, and its not like I can't get my lectures from the internet.

Its my birthday in 27 days. And I CANNOT wait!!!! Birthdays are the best...

Also, terry, god everyone who saying how nice this board is, its always been that way. Everyone here (well, majority of people) are really nice and get on with each other. Thats why no matter how many times I leave, I always come back. The board is like, part of me hehehe smile.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 5 2006, 11:52 AM)
    Also, terry, god everyone who saying how nice this board is, its always been that way. Everyone here (well, majority of people) are really nice and get on with each other. Thats why no matter how many times I leave, I always come back. The board is like, part of me hehehe smile.gif

awww....

I'm member number 648, and right now I have 684 posts. that'll change as soon as I post this, but I thought it was cool haha.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 5 2006, 07:21 AM)
    need Barney the Dinosaur to hold me.

RANDOM TIME

so i was in town the other week, and this man dressed up as barney (or barny if your under the age of 4...or under the influence)

was walking around, and kids were screaming and such

/end
  • Reminds me of when my family and I went to universal studios when I was 6 and my sister was 4.

We were in the line for some ride and a guy dressed like Chewie came up behind my sister. My sister turned around, saw a big scary looking dog-man and started screaming at the top of her lungs.

Chewie ran like there was no tomorrow.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats hilarious. Its almost as funny as the story of my friend who had a gizmo (you remember the cute one from gremlins?!) doll, and her big sister told her that he's turn into the evil ones if she put him in the microwave. So she did and she melted him hahahaha biggrin.gif
  • i saw one of those gremlin dolls at sunrise records last week... they also had this huge gremlin head pillow that scared the shit outta me.
  • WOW I love those big pillow head things. I have one of animal from the muppets. Its fun to pretend its your head and take pictures hahahaha. I'm such a dork. I swear I must be like, 7.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 4 2006, 08:18 PM)
    God luck and no homework for tomorrow! Man, that's why Labor Day stinks so much, cause there's school right after it. You'll do great! Just like when you had to play that song on guitar for the teacher. You did great then, and you'll do great now. I expect nothing less then a masterpiece from you, lol. *Huugs* I'm gonna think real hard and put a vibe in your new teacher's head not to give you hw.

Bahaha, thanks, but I got assigned a 30-minute solo presentation this afternoon!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 5 2006, 01:50 PM)
    WOW I love those big pillow head things. I have one of animal from the muppets. Its fun to pretend its your head and take pictures hahahaha. I'm such a dork. I swear I must be like, 7.

Gahahahha!
    hilarious
    ...erm... atleast you dont make one of those huge spongebob dolls look like its danceing when the radio is on...

not that I do that. ph34r.gif