In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• omg Old School Bubble Gum smells awesome.

It's better than eggs tongue.gif
  • whoa speakin of waking up..
    somethin scary happend today at 2 am
    i woke up and the light outside my door was on really bright so my room was glowing.. anyways.. my mom and my dad were up and standing and sitting by the door.
    apparenly my dad was pissing blood and had a bad pain ..
    so he called an ambulance..
    it was so early that i couldnt figure out it was a kidney stone. i guess they didnt either.. so i stayed up till they came and stayed up till they left.
    yea i got no sleep..
  • i love Forrest's short shorts. and Chris is sooo fucking gorgeous. I've been obsessing about Hellogoodbye lately.
  • (Fill in the blank with the person of your choice) is about as edgy as a bowling ball.

(that's just a little mad-lib insult for y'all to enjoy) biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 9 2006, 12:08 AM)
    (Fill in the blank with the person of your choice) is about as edgy as a bowling ball.
    (that's just a little mad-lib insult for y'all to enjoy) biggrin.gif

I went bowling today and I won for the first time in my entire life.
  • why do large spiders enjoy living in my bathroom?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 9 2006, 12:27 AM)
    why do large spiders enjoy living in my bathroom?!?

You seriously just made me cringe.
  • I'm cringing for myself as I cringe for Darbie. How come the old eps of "Malcom in the Middle" were so much better than the more recent eps?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 9 2006, 12:32 AM)
    I'm cringing for myself as I cringe for Darbie. How come the old eps of "Malcom in the Middle" were so much better than the more recent eps?

I wonder the same thing these days while I watch reruns. Gah, that show used to be AWESOME, especially the ones when Dewie was in the special class.
  • In a desperate attempt for attention today at the dental clinic, I skipped up and down the hall, singing at the top of my lungs in a Tim Nordwind voice, the "da da da da" line from Crimson and Clover. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 8 2006, 11:28 PM)
    You seriously just made me cringe.

heh, well prepare to cringe again... there is a rather large spider that lives outside the sliding glass door... i think that one's beautiful, i'll sit there and stare at it for long periods of time, but since it's on the other side of the glass, i don't creep myself out with thoughts of "i hope that thing doesn't crawl on me tonight" haha... i've named him dresden, 'cause his legs are black and white striped like amanda palmers stockings... tongue.gif
  • Is it poisonous?

In Summer, we always get poisonous spiders in the roof and the bathrooms. It's fun. They crawl through the light fittings and make webs on your ceiling and hatch lots of mini deadly spiders. Yay for deadly Australian animals!
  • WOOHOO! THE VOTES ARE BEING COUNTED AND IN THE NEXT 4 HOURS I SHOULD FIND OUT WHO WON THE ELECTION.

Fingers crossed the current Premier loses 'cause he sucks hardcore.
  • Dear QLD,

You SUCK.

Sigh.

We should give people an IQ test before allowing them to vote to stop the morons from voting for the morons...

and of course I don't mean that at all, I'm just angry at the fact that this state has once again voted THE FUCKING IDIOT IN AS LEADER.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 9 2006, 01:00 AM)
    Is it poisonous?

no... there's only one poisonous spider in this region (that i'm aware of), and thankfully it's rarely seen as far north as i am...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 5 2006, 10:07 AM)
    Hee. Excuse my snarkiness. biggrin.gif
    No problem ...

and it's much more possible for like, me, Karleigh, and Kikky, I think, than for anyone else......
    ?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 5 2006, 07:10 PM)
    I once came accross that book... in my relatives bathroom.... the idea of reading books in there sort of creeps me out/ distgusts me.

... i guess I'm just easily disturbed.
    I feel the same way!!
    And I love that one "Seinfeld" ... "This book has been in a bathroom."

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 6 2006, 02:09 PM)
    and the thing about going by your middle name? I know a family that does that, but the boys' first name is always "Challenger"
    so there's Challenger David and Challenger Jonathan and so on... how weird is that?
    That is mighty weird. blink.gif

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 6 2006, 11:03 PM)
    It's true! I'm a fan of not having the babies.
    laugh.gif

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 7 2006, 09:28 AM)
    Um. I was on the Pill for all of two months, and I was a crazy, raving, lunatic bitch for the whole time. (More so than I already am.)
    Seriously. My family was afraid to be around me.
    Not really something I wanna' do again. Also, I'm totally bad about taking the damn thing at the same time everyday.
    QUOTE (God @ Sep 7 2006, 11:00 AM)
    Just a random inquiry, but did you try any other types of the Pill? I mean, there are so many versions of it (different ones have different effects on different women - much like anti depressants), sometimes you have to have a go at a few until you find one that's right for you.
    I was just gonna say that.
    I was lucky enough to have no side effects when I was on it (which was many years). Well, I take that back--I was briefly on one that made my heart race. ! Switched off of that one pretty quick ...
    Anyway, yeah--you might be surprised at how well a different one works out for you.

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 8 2006, 10:39 AM)
    It would be funny if katie made herself an anonymous member because then Katie wouldn't be able to be seen just like her psyuedonim. pseudonym. Yeah, the second one.
    When did God reveal her identity??

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 7 2006, 09:32 PM)
    shes always saying stuff like,
    "if i knew having kids would be like this i would never have had any"
    QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Sep 7 2006, 10:02 PM)
    my dad says "you kids are just a burden"
    That is horrible. sad.gif
    My ex-sister-in-law used to say things like that to/around her daughter, who was about 6 at the time, very often. I couldn't believe my ears and used to get really pissed off.

The girl wound up with a boyfriend who beat her. Whaddya know.

So. DON'T BELIEVE THAT SHIT AND LET IT AFFECT HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF. Please.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 9 2006, 11:37 AM)
    No problem ...

?

Wait, WHAT IS THIS ABOUT ME?
  • i cant be the only one who thought justin "trousersnake"

was singing about having a sexy back...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 9 2006, 05:16 PM)
    When did God reveal her identity??

ages ago, was I the only one who noticed... well done for clocking on, I didn't think anyone would notice. And for that matter, she couldn't believe I would remember. Hah!