In this Discussion

I need your help, fellow boardies.

edited November -1 in OK Go
OK, for my Digital Video class, I need to make a final video, and I've decided to make a montage called "OK Go Dance Revolution." However, I am missing ONE VIDEO. I need a GOOD copy of the original "C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips" dance from Chica-Go-Go. If you find a live stream of it somewhere, or if you have the VHS and want to convert it into a digital file, I would be SOOOO appreciative. Please guys, I'll have to change my entire video if I don't get. I've found one (Jenna's), but the quality is too low and it's no in sync with the music, so it's fine for personal use, but not for a presentation. PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks. biggrin.gif

Comments

• I had the Japanese version at one point, but I have no idea where I put it.

And by OK Go Dance Revolution, does that mean you're going to put the dance arrows scrolling up the screen and have them dancing on dance pads? Cause that'd be AWESOME. hahaha.
  • Hahahaha, no, but I'm going to do a montage of photos, concert vids, original vids, and narration. Without the original of CL, I'm SCREWED.
  • I think I got it from QueenofthePosers.
    Old Dance Video
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 24 2006, 01:31 PM)
    And by OK Go Dance Revolution, does that mean you're going to put the dance arrows scrolling up the screen and have them dancing on dance pads? Cause that'd be AWESOME. hahaha.

OMG THAT'D BE AWESOME.

Seriously. DDR: OK Go Version? Amazing.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Sep 24 2006, 01:43 PM)
    I think I got it from QueenofthePosers.
    Old Dance Video

I saw that, but she didn't put a link and she's never on anymore.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 24 2006, 02:37 PM)
    I saw that, but she didn't put a link and she's never on anymore.

.....yeah, she is.

PM her.
  • who wants to give me $150 to buy the adapter needed to plug my vcr into my computer?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 24 2006, 01:54 PM)
    who wants to give me $150 to buy the adapter needed to plug my vcr into my computer?!?

*hands over $150*
    Only cause I love ya, Darbs!

It's Monopoly money. I hope that isn't a problem?
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 24 2006, 02:24 PM)
    It's Monopoly money. I hope that isn't a problem?

not for me... it might be for the people at best buy though... tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 24 2006, 02:50 PM)
    .....yeah, she is.

PM her.

Okies.
  • can someone send this video to me or put a link up or something?
  • Whoa, now you're just repeating what I said. Not cool.
  • I f you haven't seen it at all, hockeysis, here's a link:c-c-c-cinnamon lips vid

if you want a better quality vid, I can't help you (or Karleigh). Sorry!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 24 2006, 08:11 PM)
    if you want a better quality vid, I can't help you (or Karleigh). Sorry!

It's ok, thanks for trying.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 25 2006, 12:15 AM)
    It's ok, thanks for trying.

Karleigh
    I have the VHS of the dance that I ordered off the website ages ago, but I don't think that will help you, will it? I guess my being in Austin doesn't help much either....
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 24 2006, 10:19 PM)
    Karleigh
    I have the VHS of the dance that I ordered off the website ages ago, but I don't think that will help you, will it? I guess my being in Austin doesn't help much either....

YES IT DOES!!! Is there anyway you can capture that video from your VCR and put it on your computer? If not, I would kiss you all over if you overnighted the video so I could do it myself at my school. I'd put the money in the box with your shirt so I could reimberse you. Oh goodness, ash, please please please overnight it to me. I'll send it back to you with your shirt. Please please please!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 25 2006, 03:07 AM)
    YES IT DOES!!! Is there anyway you can capture that video from your VCR and put it on your computer? If not, I would kiss you all over if you overnighted the video so I could do it myself at my school. I'd put the money in the box with your shirt so I could reimberse you. Oh goodness, ash, please please please overnight it to me. I'll send it back to you with your shirt. Please please please!

Karleigh
    I asked Lee earlier about capturing the video and making it digital and he didn't know how or have the right equipment...but I can overnight it to you. PROBLEM: I put it in my VCR just a second ago to make sure the quality was good and it is STUCK in there...not sure why. Lee can get it out in the morning most likely, I just hope it is a VCR issue and not a tape issue, because obviously I don't want the tape to be messed up! Now, you won't hijack my video and hold it hostage?? Ha.
    I can get to the post office in the morning, because Mondays I work at my slacker job. This is assuming I get it unstuck from the damn VCR....

Just to be sure: We are talking about the Chicago A-go-go show where they did the Cinnamon lips dance, and they are very young, with Damian's scary short black hair right???Also, you might try www.roctober.com where they have Chicago-A-go-go and email them, maybe they can get you a digital copy? But I can still mail it, let me know!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 24 2006, 11:33 PM)
    Karleigh
    I asked Lee earlier about capturing the video and making it digital and he didn't know how or have the right equipment...but I can overnight it to you. PROBLEM: I put it in my VCR just a second ago to make sure the quality was good and it is STUCK in there...not sure why. Lee can get it out in the morning most likely, I just hope it is a VCR issue and not a tape issue, because obviously I don't want the tape to be messed up! Now, you won't hijack my video and hold it hostage?? Ha.
    I can get to the post office in the morning, because Mondays I work at my slacker job. This is assuming I get it unstuck from the damn VCR....

Just to be sure: We are talking about the Chicago A-go-go show where they did the Cinnamon lips dance, and they are very young, with Damian's scary short black hair right???Also, you might try www.roctober.com where they have Chicago-A-go-go and email them, maybe they can get you a digital copy? But I can still mail it, let me know!!!!!

Oh no, please god, let the video out of the machine! Yes, send it please. We have all the equipment at my school and I just learned how to use it in the class this project is for. Of course after I capture it I'll make the high quality video available for everyone. Thanks sooooooo much ash!!!!!
  • Penelope, let us know if you can't get your VHS out of the machine. Karleigh, I have the VHS at home, too, and could possibly send it to you if she can't. Let me know...

Ok, so how ironic is this? Karleigh, you're in Winter Park? I'm actually in Orlando until Tuesday night. I didn't know they were so close together. It's too bad I didn't know of your need for the Cinnamon Lips tape before today, I could have brought it with me...
  • QUOTE (poison @ Sep 25 2006, 02:38 PM)
    Penelope, let us know if you can't get your VHS out of the machine. Karleigh, I have the VHS at home, too, and could possibly send it to you if she can't. Let me know...
    Ok, so how ironic is this? Karleigh, you're in Winter Park? I'm actually in Orlando until Tuesday night. I didn't know they were so close together. It's too bad I didn't know of your need for the Cinnamon Lips tape before today, I could have brought it with me...

OK it is done. I got it out the machine, it was a VCR issue, NOT a tape issue. I mailed it overnight to you this morning, they said it would be there by 3:00 tomorrow...hope that works.

Happy Video watching...