"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• cable

easy there satelite!

favorite song called satelite?
  • what?
    i dont get the question.

who wants to answer sweetz question?
  • I have noooooo answer for that, I'm just too lazy to dig through all the clutter in my head.

natural tan or faux tan, or just no tan at all? *I hate tans so my answer is obvious*
  • 'Like a satellite' by Thunder tongue.gif

And I'd have to go with no tan...not just because I'm yer typical pasty white English boy..but I kinda dig that porcelain skin look on girls:)

Okay..not having the will power to trail back through the entire thread..if I ask something that's already been asked..sorry!

Underwear of 'going commando'? wink.gif
  • Underwear...haha, although going commando sounds like fun.

T-shirts or tank tops?
  • t shirts, i like them better.

acoustic guitar or electric guitar?
  • electric. acoustic is too... acoustic

sal mineo or mickey rooney?
  • Mickey rooney I guess...

Comedies or Dramadies?!
  • Damn I get the hard quetions always! I guess I'll go with Comedies, but dramadies are just a hair behind.

What is your favourite eyeliner, besides the usual black? *I know, lame q*
  • hmm... something like a really bright blue or an emerald green... even though i don't own either one of those (yet) i just think they'd look pretty.

favorite part of your house other than your bedroom?
  • QUOTE (missaggie @ Oct 2 2006, 10:45 AM)
    hmm... something like a really bright blue or an emerald green... even though i don't own either one of those (yet) i just think they'd look pretty.
    favorite part of your house other than your bedroom?

well i'm always in the basement, because of my desk/computer/all of my stuff being there... but I'll have to say my living room.

Its a strange room, we have a small amount of furniture in there only Rollo's drum kit and guitar... the carpet is a floral print and the ceiling has rad plaster designs on it.... and coolio light fixtures... and when you look out throught the glass door you can see our grape vine and part of our massive backyard.

I love being in there, because when I am I'm usually sitting on the ground playing cards, or listening to Rollo Puzz rock out, or plugging in my CD player and just doodling.

Ok... sorry, too long of an answer....

Q: what do you want... ie "i want one of those rad ok go buttons!"...?
  • I want a 13 piece drum kit!!!!! I saw some dude rock out to like I think even MORE peaces and I was just in awe! It was supper rad. So I want that, yus yus!!

If you could be invisible for a day, who would you spy on?, regardles of the person being famous or not.
  • alannah....mmmm

um...

is that creepy?
  • Only if you think of it in a creepy sense.

Do you like/know card tricks?
  • yes please! love them.

what do you think of david blaine?
  • Bleh.. that's what I think.

What is the appeal for all these magician dudes?
  • i dunno. something to do with the magic aspect of them, i'd assume.

wow, that was an intelligent answer....

errrr let's see.... favorite breakfast food?
  • french toast... i basicly never get it... so that makes french toast special?

q: whats the oldest song on your playlist?
  • I think it's Runnin' With The Devil... but I'm not too sure...

What's your favourite 70s rock band? *and think long and good for this one lol.. just saying tongue.gif*
  • EDIT: The oldest song on my playlist is Jailbreak *gotta love Thin Lizzy* I have older songs/ albums actually, but don't have them on any playlist.