In this Discussion

troubadour show-10/30

edited November -1 in OK Go
here are some pictures that i took from the show. i have a few videos too. i'll post those later on.

ok go at the troubadour

Comments

• I agree with katy, that picture of rusty is really really nice.

the others are all very good too.

and I'm way jealous that they played a million ways acoustic-y! not that I've heard any of their songs live, but that's still really really cool.
  • *waits patiently for someone to freak about Damian's pubes*
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 31 2006, 09:07 PM)
    *waits patiently for someone to freak about Damian's pubes*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

tongue.gif

That' s a lovely Rusty photo!!!! I'm soooo in love with him!! rolleyes.gif
  • These pictures are stunning! tongue.gif
  • Amazing photos! Rusty really looks cute on the one that Katy posted
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Nov 1 2006, 12:07 AM)
    *waits patiently for someone to freak about Damian's pubes*

Pssh. Do you know how many times I've seen that man show off his happy trail? rolleyes.gif

wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Marianna @ Nov 1 2006, 12:35 AM)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

tongue.gif

That' s a lovely Rusty photo!!!! I'm soooo in love with him!! rolleyes.gif

OMG Rusty is the sexiest.
  • haha, that's awesome.
    Lemme guess, "Don't Bring Me Down"? or are there new jump-off-the-stage-worthy covers?
    You must have been very close to Damian when he jumped into the crowd.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 1 2006, 01:36 PM)
    Pssh. Do you know how many times I've seen that man show off his happy trail? rolleyes.gif
    wink.gif
    I am still bummed that I didn't think ahead to take a picture of it at the mall this summer. It was sooo close, and it was major. Holy moly. *flagellates self*
    I also agree that that Andy picture is lovely.
    QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Nov 1 2006, 10:31 PM)
    That is awesome!
    QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 1 2006, 10:56 PM)
    haha, that's awesome.
    Lemme guess, "Don't Bring Me Down"? or are there new jump-off-the-stage-worthy covers?
    You must have been very close to Damian when he jumped into the crowd.
    I second that question--what was the cover?
    *dashes off to view pics & vids* Oh, those are nice (the pics). I like blurry effect on the fourth one. I LOVE the eighth one, with the pigeon-toed stance. And I just looked at that happy trail one again, and ...

it is painfully beautiful. Seriously.

Brings a tear to the eye. laugh.gif

That video is cool. When did they do it? Was it in the midst of the show, or something separate?
    From the pics here and the one on the MySpace blog with the video projection in back, it looks like they've really snazzed up the live show!

Vinca15, you slapped Andy's butt?? laugh.gif Did he react?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 2 2006, 07:48 PM)
    That is awesome!
    I second that question--what was the cover?

From a GREAT review in The Hollywood Reporter:

The group is known for eclectic choices in cover songs, and this night brought a frantic rendition of the Damned's punk classic "Neat Neat Neat" and ELO's backbeat blaster "Don't Bring Me Down."

Complete review is here ('though its thoroughness is lackin cuz it makes no mention of happy trail sightings)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/film/r...p;&rid=6742
  • QUOTE (CanaCove @ Nov 2 2006, 06:58 PM)
    From a GREAT review in The Hollywood Reporter:

The group is known for eclectic choices in cover songs, and this night brought a frantic rendition of the Damned's punk classic "Neat Neat Neat" and ELO's backbeat blaster "Don't Bring Me Down."
    I just saw that in the other thread. But thanks! I need to look up a clip of that song ("Neat Neat Neat"). Not sure if I know it.

Also got the answer to my "when was the acoustic bit" question above. smile.gif

('though its thoroughness is lackin cuz it makes no mention of happy trail sightings)
    laugh.gif Yeah, that's pretty pathetic reportage.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Nov 1 2006, 08:31 PM)

Nice picture! I'm kind of sad that I didn't take a picture of Damian when he was in the crowd at last night's show in SF because I was very close to him when he walked into the crowd.