In this Discussion

Comments

• Wow. Those are really nice.
  • I saw these yesterday and I was going to post a link, but I was too busy.

I wonder if Andy is a good ping pong player.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 9 2006, 04:42 AM)
    I saw these yesterday and I was going to post a link, but I was too busy.

I wonder if Andy is a good ping pong player.

me too, lol. I bet he is laugh.gif . these pics are awesome, thanks for putting up the links!
    and Damian's hair looks... umm... interesting in those pics wink.gif.

Morrigan
  • I feel icon-making coming on........biggrin.gif

*reminds self to be nice and ask permission first...*
  • Why is the band never together anymore??? It makes me sad. Also, I love dan. That is all.

Wow, I am REALLY tired.
  • If these photos included Dan and Tim would be even more perfect. Though it's perfect anyway...
  • wow those are sooo nice! thanks for posting them!

Dan and Tim should be lunging in thiers.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 9 2006, 01:22 PM)
    If these photos included Dan and Tim would be even more perfect. Though it's perfect anyway...

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  • Those photos are so cool.
  • Awwwwwwwwesome.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Ping Pong with guitars....what can they not do?
  • I like how you know she's a good fan, because she's obviously seen the ping pong video, haha.

those are very very cool.

<3 for Andy, haha.
  • now that I think about it... is anybody else wondering why only andy and damian show up together lately? in most videoclips I've seen tim and damian did the interviews and all that, but now I only seem to see andy and damian together - like in those pics, in the go vote clips etc...
  • My mom has her theories, but people get all tiffy when I re-state them. **shrugs**
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 12 2006, 07:59 PM)
    My mom has her theories, but people get all tiffy when I re-state them. **shrugs**

please tell me....
  • I posted it a bunch of other places in this forum, I don't feel like typing it all again.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Nov 12 2006, 08:07 PM)
    I posted it a bunch of other places in this forum, I don't feel like typing it all again.

aww ok, sorry for asking.
  • Eh--
    basically, Damian's an immature jerk and only Andy likes him at this point because of it, and that's because he's too new to know any better/he's immature himself because he's the youngest one in the band, even though he's nearly twenty-eight years old ... laugh.gif
    Is that about it?

No offense, Karleigh, but I don't buy it at all.

I personally have a secret wish that the reason they're together all the time is that they're having a secret affair, but I doubt that's true either (damn!! laugh.gif ).
    God, I would love that ...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 12 2006, 05:43 PM)
    Eh--
    basically, Damian's an immature jerk and only Andy likes him at this point because of it, and that's because he's too new to know any better/he's immature himself because he's the youngest one in the band, even though he's nearly twenty-eight years old ... laugh.gif
    Is that about it?

No offense, Karleigh, but I don't buy it at all.

I personally have a secret wish that the reason they're together all the time is that they're having a secret affair, but I doubt that's true either (damn!! laugh.gif ).
    God, I would love that ...

None taken, but I've witnessed both of their immaturity/jerkiness personally, and so have a handful of other people. Dan has been known to say that Damian is a jerk, and I'm likely to believe him. I mean, there's got to be a reason why people like Jen and other longtime fans don't like Damian.
  • Even if it is true, he's a lead singer. Totally expected/acceptable.