In this Discussion

Damian in Bust?

edited November -1 in OK Go
So my friend just left me a Facebook comment, saying that there's an interview with Damian and a cute photo of him in this month's ish of Bust magazine.

Confirmation anyone?

Comments

• OMG, I thought you meant a drug bust.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 19 2006, 04:04 PM)
    So my friend just left me a Facebook comment, saying that there's an interview with Damian and a cute photo of him in this month's ish of Bust magazine.

Confirmation anyone?

I'm on it.

(heads to the bookstore)

I have a feeling by the time I get back someone will have already confirmed/denied the report, but I just HAVE to see for myself nonetheless.
    OMG, I thought you meant a drug bust.

so did i biggrin.gif hah way to give me a heart attack, jedi_grrlie! i was like "oh crap! drugs! jail! possible jail time interrupting the ok go concerts in spring that i already bought tickets for! damian being too pretty for the slammer!".

i think bust mag is dead tho. i haven't seen it in a while and their website is gone.

go investigate, toiletdog! if anyone gets in your way just yell "i'm on a cute picture/blurb mission!".
  • Well, we already know he isn't too pretty to handle jail. Or sharing bowls of cornflakes with his cellmates.
  • Back!

He wasn't to be seen in the issue that I found at the bookstore, BUT that issue was to be displayed only until November 27th. So sometime on/after the 28th a newer issue should be out and he may be in it then. biggrin.gif
    Well, we already know he isn't too pretty to handle jail. Or sharing bowls of cornflakes with his cellmates.

dude disney jail so doesn't count as real jail though. i can't imagine damian in a straight up penitetionary. or i can and in it he has corn rows so i'd rather not.

back on topic:

maybe damian's in the issue before? i'll be on the look out after the 28th (if i can find somewhere that sells bust mag).
  • why did it post my comment a million times? weeeird.
  • QUOTE (sprechysang @ Nov 19 2006, 05:05 PM)
    or i can and in it he has corn rows so i'd rather not.
    laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Nooooo. I recently bought the Oct/ Nov 2006 Bust with Amy Poehler on the cover but it's underneath 47.19 thousand other artsy fartsy 'special interest' magazines that got displaced somewhere in my household. The problem being I haven't even thoroughly looked at that issue yet, so I have no clue if Damian's in there :/ I'm betting toiletdog looked at the same one I have, in which case, as she discovered, he's not. So, I'd be inclined to go with her on this one! But I'll be sure to check tomorrow when I get home from class. Lord knows something remotely having to do with OK Go is incentive enough for me to put school work temporarily on hold ^^()

Thanks for sparking a nationwide search for Donna Karan...Uhh, other DK... in Bust! It's exciting. Haha.
  • QUOTE (nati_face @ Nov 20 2006, 02:27 AM)
    Nooooo. I recently bought the Oct/ Nov 2006 Bust with Amy Poehler on the cover but it's underneath 47.19 thousand other artsy fartsy 'special interest' magazines that got displaced somewhere in my household. The problem being I haven't even thoroughly looked at that issue yet, so I have no clue if Damian's in there :/ I'm betting toiletdog looked at the same one I have, in which case, as she discovered, he's not. So, I'd be inclined to go with her on this one! But I'll be sure to check tomorrow when I get home from class. Lord knows something remotely having to do with OK Go is incentive enough for me to put school work temporarily on hold ^^()

Thanks for sparking a nationwide search for Donna Karan...Uhh, other DK... in Bust! It's exciting. Haha.

*hahahaha* You have no idea what I went through to find it. It was sold out at one bookstore, but it was supposed to be under "Women's Interest." The other bookstore had it under "Special Interest," right next to the Gay/Lesbian section. blink.gif

I looked it over three times while in the store (annoying some people), but from what I could tell, he didn't seem to be in there. And I could recognize his face miles away. biggrin.gif But another opinion would be fantastic.

If anyone manages to snag an early December issue, keep your eyes peeled for The Kulash.
  • He's totally in Bust. tongue.gif (Pause for laughter). Somewhere. I have no clue which issue (month) it is or who is on the cover, but yeah. It's a one-page interview/feature thing. Pretty funny. One of the girls who used to live in my apartment had a subscription. I think the issue is currently in Lisa's room, but she's currently sleeping. I'll try to scan & upload today or tomorrow.
  • QUOTE (poison @ Nov 20 2006, 02:02 PM)
    He's totally in Bust. tongue.gif (Pause for laughter). Somewhere. I have no clue which issue (month) it is or who is on the cover, but yeah. It's a one-page interview/feature thing. Pretty funny. One of the girls who used to live in my apartment had a subscription. I think the issue is currently in Lisa's room, but she's currently sleeping. I'll try to scan & upload today or tomorrow.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I knew my friend couldn't be lying to me.
  • It's a feminist magazine that is usually pretty good. Sometimes I find it a little crazy. But that's me.
  • The Capitol street team has a picture of the article.

http://www.capitolrecords.net/images/newsi...uary%202007.doc
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 21 2006, 01:45 AM)
    The Capitol street team has a picture of the article.

Uhhhhhhhhh, that pic is so drool-worthy. Can I just say? Holy crap.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 20 2006, 07:45 PM)
    The Capitol street team has a picture of the article.

*le sigh* wub.gif
  • Yeah. I haven't had a crush on Damian for about 3 years now, but he looks SO pretty in that picture.
  • damn damian looks soo hot in that picture!! *drool*
  • If somebody is really bored, could they screencap for me? Please? It keeps saying the image converter is unable to load or something. :/