In this Discussion

OK Go on Scrubs

edited November -1 in OK Go
So I really don't feel this deserves it's own thread, but I didn't know where else to stick it, please go ahead and chastize me. NOW ON TO THE FESTIVITIES!

I was watching the premire of the new Scrubs, and the main character J.D. got a girl named Kim preggers. Then he aloofly avoided responsibility as usual, and scenes of him running around commenced. HiGA was the background(although it should be considered foreground, due to its loudness) music during this time(a good minute and a half, at least), and a flurry of VW New Beetles was seen cascading around the streets(what this had to do with the main theme of the episode, I don't know..).

AND SO. Due to the fact that my name is Kim, I own a VW Beetle, and I have "somewhat" of a passion for OK Go, it has been decided that this tv show was calling out to me and that I should spread the word. That being said, I have now deemed myself "special" for the evening, though there's a chance that I probably mean it in a "hey, look at that kid, she's special, as in probably mentally handicapable," kind of way. Look, doorknobs are shiny! laugh.gif <-- proof to support the latter meaning.

To conclude and make sure this thread wasn't totally wasteful, I'm going to say that the rest of this thread should be used to mark other sightings/hearings of the boys on your favorite tv shows. Now, onward, my sweet chinchillas!

Comments

• BUT:

did a guy named J.D. get YOU preggers? biggrin.gif

jk, jk....

very odd coincidences.
    yay for HIGA, and double yay for Scrubs!
  • Haha, I saw it too. Yay for leaving shows I haven't followed in three years on while finishing homework after The Office *breathes* !
  • Oh, I can't wait to watch it now. Thank you Kim, the chosen one, for spreading the word!
  • ok so i enter the house and fels screaming "OKGO SCRUBS! COME!"
    I'm like :wah?

turns out i missed it by mere seconds...

whateves Zach Braff is teh rad. Ok Go is teh rad. It must have been rad.
  • hahah If he was anything as amazing as Zach Braff, we'd at least go on a second date.

Not too sure on the whole knocked up part though, hahaha.

And of course, the JC jumped all over this topic already, as I'm just finding out. ah well! I thought I'd be the first with new info for once, le sigh!
  • OMG! I just watched it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am totally still freaking out!!!!!!!

What a great combination: Scrubs and HIGA
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Nov 30 2006, 09:07 PM)
    OMG! I just watched it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am totally still freaking out!!!!!!!

What a great combination: Scrubs and HIGA

You forgot the old gay men who party on his deck.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Nov 30 2006, 09:32 PM)
    You forgot the old gay men who party on his deck.

Oh of course, but that a given biggrin.gif
  • Kim, can we get married now? I love you.
  • well, it wasn't on a tv show, but:

THEY PLAYED HIGA OVER THE ANNOUNCEMENTS BEFORE SCHOOL!!!

I walked in, and the second verse was starting (break in the monotony), and I walked to precal with this HUGE grin on my face... and when I got there, everyone was talking about the video, and i felt weird because I was the biggest fan there... so I didn't say anything about it, except to my friend brandon.

but I was grinning the rest of the day.

it was the best way to start the school day.
  • I carry my polaroids around in my backpack in case something like that ever happens..
  • Woot! Just saw the commerical for "Unaccompanied Minors" where they play "Father Christmas" in the background! Twas refreshing like jumping into the ocean in 20 degree temperatures!

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 1 2006, 01:38 PM)
    THEY PLAYED HIGA OVER THE ANNOUNCEMENTS BEFORE SCHOOL!!!

That is so so so awesome! Now that sounds like a school with taste
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 3 2006, 10:40 PM)
    Woot! Just saw the commerical for "Unaccompanied Minors" where they play "Father Christmas" in the background! Twas refreshing like jumping into the ocean in 20 degree temperatures!

HAHAHA I just came to post the same thing! laugh.gif ...wait, are you watching Family Guy too?
  • Lol, no actually, American Dad is on right now.
  • I stand corrected! I too was watching that. I had just turned it on and saw Seth MacFarlane-y characters before it went to commercial and thought it was the FG.
  • thanks for ruining the next season of scrubs for me

very nice of you to do so..
  • I'm sure that Zach plays a big part in what music is on the show, as he does with his movies, so yay if he did.

Makes me love the band and him that much more biggrin.gif
  • Brilliant band on a brilliant TV show!!!

Can't wait to see it here!!
  • The clip is on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDnyN2cPZ0Y

The HIGA part doesn't start until the 1:10 mark.
  • ^^ Lol!!! Weee, that's awesome. Makes me want to watch that show. Seems a lot of you guys like it.