In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 7 2006, 01:58 PM)
    ive never liked him, and bono
    they both seem to be cocks

Oh, yes that does seem to be true.

I still like the music, though.
  • ahhh, im talking on a pure 100% tool level here

as they are both tools

i dont doubt there music talents (or lack of)
  • haha, ok.

I haven't heard anyone use "tool" in that sense in a while.
  • when talking about bono, its law to use the words

"tool"

"is"

"bono"

"a"

LAW!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 7 2006, 02:20 PM)
    when talking about bono, its law to use the words
    "tool"

"is"

"bono"

"a"
    LAW!

Haha, When did you become a judge?
  • i tend to not judge to many people, as its far to easy to point out others flaws to mask your own

but bono is all over the media so much over here, and is such a tool
  • EDIT: whoops... by the time i posted this the topic had already ended. sorrey. skip over this post.

EDIT again:
    wait no dont skip... i have a picture of me acting like im part of panic at the disco! actually this was my costume for a history project, but it kinda looked like that I write Sins Not Tradgedies.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 7 2006, 05:42 AM)
    i am jelous of your beard growing skills...and i dislike "sir" paul also

yes! your my boy pandalicious!
  • Coming back to topic, JOE I love your beard of shame, it's cute and nice, AND just think, if someone is itchy, you can scratch them with it wink.gif... or not. AND to be honest, when I first saw your beard 0' shame, I gave it the name Ralph... dunno why, but it was the first thing to pop in my head. And again to be honest, I laughed when you said it took you 2 weeks to have that much grow, so umh, sorry.

Anywho, this isn't really a picture of me, but of my arm/hand, and I only took that pic because I was trying to see if I could draw a tattoo via computer magic skills, but as I figured I couldn't, but since I like this pic I'll post it here... btw everything you see in the background is my brothers room... and yes he took MY computer and put it in his because he """""""needs""""""" it more than I do rolleyes.gif
    JOE I love your beard of shame, it's cute and nice

Yes! That's exactly what I thought. I don't know if he's exactly looking for cute and nice though. I think he wants it to have a burely, manly man outcome.

And I always draw my future tattoo there or right above that area. I'm getting it on my 19th birthday. smile.gif

Edit:

When I said "above" I mean my forearm. not my hand. that would hurt like hell. but I was contemplating getting a tattoo there. mellow.gif
  • Aww hahaha, oh Joe, if it counts for more, I think the beard o' shame is hot, I mean if I was infront of you, I'd just be rubbing/scratching it smile.gif

OH a tattoo on the forearm would be awsome, but I want to get some on my wrists first *nods*... I'm really anctious to get my next tattoo... but my sister is still not done with the design I asked her for.
  • im glad my beard of shame has caused quite the sensation among you folks.

im shaving it.
  • QUOTE (Yaemes (Biggest fan in ATL) @ Dec 7 2006, 06:31 PM)
    EDIT: whoops... by the time i posted this the topic had already ended. sorrey. skip over this post.

EDIT again:
    wait no dont skip... i have a picture of me acting like im part of panic at the disco! actually this was my costume for a history project, but it kinda looked like that I write Sins Not Tradgedies.

Yaemey (can I call you "Yaemey"?), that pic is too cool. Definitely creepy circus masquerading, just like that Panic at the Disco vid. Love the pose

(And only Joe and Pandy can get away w/ saying such things about Paul McCartney. Anyone else would get an ass-whooping from Tempe)

The beard makes you look like J orge!...But seriously, shave it off.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 8 2006, 11:49 PM)
    (And only Joe and Pandy can get away w/ saying such things about Paul McCartney. Anyone else would get an ass-whooping from Tempe)

The beard makes you look like J orge!...But seriously, shave it off.

good to see the name of sweetness commands a certain respect round here

and that last bit... ouch. ohmy.gif
  • hahahaha, tempe I missed you.

And here is the shirt that Joe can never wear. But I'm allowed to because . . . I don't know.

Surprised and weird looks are made by the one who wears this shirt . . . bad face.
  • i love joe, i love the beard of shame. I just don't like beards in general. I'm a beard bigot. Sorry poor beard of shame. I didn't mean to discriminate against you! You pull the beard off nicely joe, I just hate beards. Probably goes back to when I was 5 years old and was kidnapped by the hill people.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 9 2006, 02:01 AM)
    i love joe, i love the beard of shame. I just don't like beards in general. I'm a beard bigot. Sorry poor beard of shame. I didn't mean to discriminate against you! You pull the beard off nicely joe, I just hate beards. Probably goes back to when I was 5 years old and was kidnapped by the hill people.

his name is beard-o

but I think beards look good on some people, and others . . . no. Mustaches, too. I don't like the Beatles with mustaches, but Brandon Flowers? Goodness . . . (I sound like a Scarlett O'Hara)

Joe pulls the beard o' shame rather well.
  • Don't fucking shave it!! I love the board o' shame, it makes you look manlier.... and um I really don't see the Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore resemblence, but that's just me tongue.gif
  • I'm personally not a big fan of facial hair (my first boyfriend insited on growin out a beard. It made for awkward kissing and my opinion on manface-fuzz has since been tainted).
  • 'manface-fuzz'...