In this Discussion

OK Go on Jimmy Kimmel

edited November -1 in OK Go
The OK Go site says that the band will be on Jimmy Kimmel's show on Dec. 21, but I just saw that Jimmy Kimmel's web site shows a Dec. 20 (tomorrow night) date instead.

-Suzie

Comments

• Yeah, I think it's tomorrow night (the 20th), but technically, Jimmy Kimmel doesn't start until 12:05 AM, so it would be the 21st.
  • Sing it with me!:
    It's tonight! It's tonight! It's tonight! It's tonight! It's tooooooo-niiiiiight!
    Anyone else excited?
  • I don't even know if I can stay awake any longer, but I really wanna see it.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Dec 20 2006, 10:52 PM)
    I don't even know if I can stay awake any longer, but I really wanna see it.

You have to stay awake! Play Do What You Want and dance around. That'll help. wink.gif
  • "It's tonight! It's tonight! It's tonight! It's tonight! It's tooooooo-niiiiiight!" *in a sharp girly voice*

YAY!!!!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 20 2006, 10:13 PM)
    "It's tonight! It's tonight! It's tonight! It's tonight! It's tooooooo-niiiiiight!" *in a sharp girly voice*

YAY!!!!

Yesssssssss!!!!
  • Starting any minute by me now. Damn commercials
  • Dan standing in the audience snapping his fingers is darling
  • That made me laugh. I was like "Haha an I love OK Go sign. ...Oh wait, is that Dan? Hahahah."
  • QUOTE (dobug @ Dec 20 2006, 11:44 PM)
    That made me laugh. I was like "Haha an I love OK Go sign. ...Oh wait, is that Dan? Hahahah."

That made me laugh, but I had to muffel it because people were sleeping. They cut off DWYW. sad.gif
  • Dan is so adorable. I love him.

I checked Kimmel's site, but they haven't put up any video yet. Hopefully it will be there in the next two days or so.
  • I saw that sign and cracked up! I couldn't listen to the performance because I was working (Karaoke night), but I made the bartender put ABC on the TV so I could at least watch! And then, I ran out of singers JUST as the guys were about to start, so I was able to just stop and stare at the screen for the performance. :-D
  • I was watching them perform the first song and was like,"Where's Dan?" Then I saw him in the audience and started cracking up.
  • Dan was awesome! and i heard those stupid ppl that were yelling when they were playing. oooh, wanna punch them in the face. the song was great though and they all looked hott as hell!
  • haha yeah I laughed so hard watching that laugh.gif Dan with that sign...oh man. and Andy with that silly instrument. and Tim with that whole "I'm Jewish" thing.
  • QUOTE (crazyfrogg @ Dec 21 2006, 10:57 PM)
    haha yeah I laughed so hard watching that laugh.gif Dan with that sign...oh man. and Andy with that silly instrument. and Tim with that whole "I'm Jewish" thing.

too bad I couldn't see it...please tell me more about it smile.gif. Tim with the whole I'm jewish thing??? Andy with WHAT silly instrument?
  • It was a wonderful experience last night. Me, snuggled up in the comfort of my bed, cake icing, gatorade (hey, I had SURGERY wink.gif ), and a show, unlike Carson Daly, that I didn't mind watching the entirety of. Jimmy Kimmel is actually funny. biggrin.gif Seeing the boys is always a treat. And I am very happy they showed little snippets of Dan throughout "Do What You Want." Poor Dan is always left out of the acoustic, but it always makes me laugh whenever I see him in the audience.
  • I dunno. It was one of those things that's kinda like a recorder but it has keys on it as well...

There should be a video up eventually on jimmykimmellive.net if you go to the pontiac garage area.
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Dec 21 2006, 11:29 PM)
    I dunno. It was one of those things that's kinda like a recorder but it has keys on it as well...

There should be a video up eventually on jimmykimmellive.net if you go to the pontiac garage area.

ahh yes, thanks, I'll check that tomorrow smile.gif.

do you mean the same instrument he used in the Christmas video on youtube? we call it a "Melodika" in Germany but I have no idea what it's called in english... here's a pic of one: http://www.atonalmusic.com/images/upload/L25K%20Melodika.jpg
    maybe you mean that?

I'm really impressed by how many instruments he plays. e-guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, melodika, piano, the small xylophone thingme...
  • Yeah, that's pretty much it. His doesn't look as fancy as that though. But yeah, it's the same as the other one he played before.

Yeah, he's very talented. He makes me want to learn how to play the glockenspiel. Tim as well. They make it look so cool, lol. We used to have to play those in music class in elementary school, lol. They were fun!