In this Discussion

New LA show - Safari Sam's

Comments

• QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 21 2006, 05:51 AM)
    HEY! VINCA YOU'RE THE GIRL IN THE INTERPOL SHIRT? I WAS THAT CRAZY GIRL WHO KEPT TELLING YOU TO DANCE!!! HAHA!!! Yeah I can't believe all you guys just stood around! I couldn't stop moving!!

Yeah, i remember.

QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 21 2006, 05:54 AM)
    AND OH MAN... I would've stayed till 2..... :'( When did the club close? I want to go back smile.gif there were a lot of cute guys (or at least the dark added like +5 to cuteness) and I love the music smile.gif I had such a blast, my legs are so sore and cramped from jumping around too, hehe! I walked around school like I had alotta yummy sex, which is true, if you think about it metaphorically smile.gif

Did I mention I love life?

I love it smile.gif

chkl! yeah, there were lots of hott guys!!!! my parents were waiting for me outside so i couldn't stay any longer either. i was so tired too, but i managed to get up early and tackle universal studios. i feel like my legs are going to fall off.
  • QUOTE (enitskirt @ Dec 21 2006, 04:59 AM)
    Oh yeah, I remember you! Hey! Sorry we were so loud. And yeah, my friend was such a dork about that picture. I mean, he was good looking, but I don't know how she could be so scared of that and less afraid of asking Andy for a picture. Maybe it's because she didn't really know about the band until now. Haha.

it was ok. i might of looked mad but i was just cranky cuz my legs and back hurt. oh, and do u have any pics of that guy cuz my dumb brother erased mine (he like wanted to film ok go's whole set!).
  • Tee smile.gif I was expressing my love for OK Go through interpretive dance smile.gif

Yeah, I'm gonna go back there. It's only like 10 minutes away, and I am so refreshed that it's not a pure R&B hiphop club. I was hoping that OK Go would go out and dance too.... did they?
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 21 2006, 06:15 AM)
    Tee smile.gif I was expressing my love for OK Go through interpretive dance smile.gif

I think that a lot of ppl wanted to punch u and ur friends. they kind of looked mad (like this mad.gif and this dry.gif ). yup.
  • sad.gif have i told you guys how jealous i am of you guys??? lol.. well yea.. especially you barbara!!!!! mallory was gonna take me but she couldn't.. =(

by the way this is rammy. if you didn't know.
  • Here is Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas from the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13JYAGvfM_s
    I'm working on the rest of the video.
  • Thanks for posting your pictures. They're great! The video too.

Tim wears his cameo brooch all the time now. Only after I reminded him how he never wears it anymore.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Dec 21 2006, 03:31 AM)
    Here is Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas from the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13JYAGvfM_s
    I'm working on the rest of the video.

Wow! Thanks for getting the video up so fast, Angela! I love the snow effect - it makes me want to build a snow Damian! tongue.gif His voice is so soft and sweet in this song. Damn! Why can't people Shut Up when he is singing!?!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Dec 20 2006, 10:30 PM)
    I think that a lot of ppl wanted to punch u and ur friends. they kind of looked mad (like this mad.gif and this dry.gif ). yup.

Now why would you say that? People get mad at strangers for dancing? I think they were just jealous that my friends and I were in the front, in front of pure orgasmic bliss (aka Damian). Or maybe because my friends were so cute smile.gif Sigh, c'est la vie. If anybody tried to hurt my friends or me, I would've handled them anyway.

Angela, I love you. Damian is incredibly talented and v gorgeous. I love the crazy pictures you took of me too smile.gif

RAMMY! HEHE biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Hi <3
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 21 2006, 02:21 PM)
    I think they were just jealous that my friends and I were in the front, in front of pure orgasmic bliss (aka Damian). Or maybe because my friends were so cute smile.gif

You guys were freaking adorable. Sorry my friend didn't really dance with you, he's a dork. tongue.gif
  • I loved watching you guys dance! It was so much fun! Angela and I recorded some of it too. I thought the fishing one was the best one.

*cough* I was the one who took the crazy pictures of you* Either way, they're hilarious!
  • QUOTE (enitskirt @ Dec 21 2006, 03:39 PM)
    You guys were freaking adorable. Sorry my friend didn't really dance with you, he's a dork. tongue.gif

Oh hohoho *insert Japanese concubine laugh here* thanks smile.gif We just wanted to have a good time smile.gif I wish more people got into it though, but I got the mom and daughter that were standing behind us to dance tongue.gif Who was your friend? American Eagle? Did you guys stay after?

My bad, Tabatha smile.gif Thanks!! I'm so glad you got those pictures smile.gif I can show my friends my true O face now wink.gif
  • I started to dance, but Angela just wasn't feeling it, she brought me dooown! It was her cold, though, so we can't be too mad at her.

Watching you was fun enough! I don't see how people could have been mad, you guys were a hoot and a half!
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 21 2006, 05:34 PM)
    Oh hohoho *insert Japanese concubine laugh here* thanks smile.gif We just wanted to have a good time smile.gif I wish more people got into it though, but I got the mom and daughter that were standing behind us to dance tongue.gif Who was your friend? American Eagle? Did you guys stay after?

Yeah, the kid in the AE shirt. tongue.gif He usually loves to dance, I don't know why he didn't. And yeah, we sort of stayed around for a bit! I wanted to dance, but we just ended up going to the second floor and talking. But after asking Andy for a picture, we were so blown away that we were all "Oh man, we're done, let's go home!" -- and then yelled in the car for five minutes about how cute he was.

Overall, a pretty spectacular night. laugh.gif I'd really like to go back though, the music was awesome.
  • u guys are all crazy. i swear, ok go had the craziest fans.

ME? CRAZY? NO WAY!!!! (Thanks Tabatha for the pictures ^^)
  • QUOTE (katiekaboom @ Dec 20 2006, 07:47 PM)
    here are some pictures from last night

was it just me or did damian seem pissed off by the end of the set?

We talked to him briefly after the show, and he said he thought the show sucked. I imagine because of all the technical difficulties, especially with the mics.
  • It was phenomenal nonetheless. He dropped the mic and I picked it up for him!! smile.gif I told everybody in my school that he spat on my face because he was singing so close to me smile.gif
  • I have a blog up about the event, I am sure I missed some stuff, but here it is:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...15-599ae23d9f2b
  • Also! Shadowscene (the girl who was photographing everything with the cool...armwarmers?) posted up pictures from the show! A few of you guys are in there, so check it out. wink.gif

http://www.shadowscene.com/album124b.htm