In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i dont know what al of that meant, but ill agree.
  • Something random:

Hi. I'm new. YAYYYY.
  • *waves at the new person*
  • new? well, yo wont be for long... ph34r.gif
  • Mom made chicken soup tonight because she is afraid everyone will get sick.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 21 2006, 03:22 PM)
    ...maybe it is just me coming down from the hype that occurs after having oral surgery, but has anyone noticed an excess of !!!oneeone!!$*)!4DA;s! in the boards, lately? I am guessing that people are simply getting antsy from the lack of a "regular" schedule from OK Go and feel the need to create excitement, or we have a LOT of JC'ers heading over here. Either way, I'm a bit annoyed. Or rather, 1!!U!1!!one! this SUXXX!!!

I'm trying to keep on top of it. Everytime I see a thread about something that already has a thread, or when I see a thread that's titled w/ several exclamation marks, I post to that person to cut it out.
  • Fight the power.
  • Scarlet Waffle, did I ever tell you that your random posts rock! tongue.gif They always make me giggle. Hurray for yummy waffles!
  • im all done at work till boxing day

i was trying to flog off all these cudly toys we have

and i nearly resorted to talking to them and going

"what that snowman? you want to live with this nice family?"

...infact i should have done that
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 22 2006, 01:26 AM)
    I'm trying to keep on top of it. Everytime I see a thread about something that already has a thread, or when I see a thread that's titled w/ several exclamation marks, I post to that person to cut it out.

I noticed that. smile.gif I love when people politely point out that something has been talked about in anothe thread. Or non-politely; whatever works.

Maybe I just need soda. It has been three days and I am definitely going through withdrawl. Maybe there will be less exclamation points once sugar has entered my veins.
  • hey HEY!!
    ive been gone for a month and this is what i come back to???!?!?!
    the forums changed???
    huh
    what the hell ?
  • the only thing thats changed is YOU... you used to be about the good times...
  • *insert random Robin laughing at nothing*
  • why is there a top 20 and why is this thingy blue
  • gah? top 20 what?
  • blue thingy?

thanks for the randomw robin laughter
  • blue thingy?

• QUOTE (sweetness @ Dec 22 2006, 09:32 PM)
    blue thingy?

where there is a way and when there is a need, robin will come to your rescue w/ her pointless laughter
  • instead of top 10 posters theres a top 20 and theres like blue on the tops and bottems of the posts and this box is all new and improved and things are all new lookin. accept the yellow and the background.
    wtf
  • im top.... 5 or something! go me!

im a post whore... i fail.