In this Discussion

New LA show - Safari Sam's

Comments

• QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 23 2006, 03:40 PM)
    I have a blog up about the event, I am sure I missed some stuff, but here it is:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...15-599ae23d9f2b

Man, that was long, but it was very entertaining!

"Before Here It Goes Again, Damian started speaking and heard a whaling sound coming from the back and realized that his sister was there, he imitated her whaling and said their entire career is indebted to his sister and dedicated Here It Goes Again to her."

Ummm, I think I love Trish even more than I did before.
  • aww, tabatha, beautiful post smile.gif i'm going back to safari sam's on tuesday-- wanna go??
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 23 2006, 11:32 PM)
    i'm going back to safari sam's on tuesday-- wanna go??

Are you seriously going back? Because I am!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 23 2006, 06:25 PM)
    Man, that was long, but it was very entertaining!

"Before Here It Goes Again, Damian started speaking and heard a whaling sound coming from the back and realized that his sister was there, he imitated her whaling and said their entire career is indebted to his sister and dedicated Here It Goes Again to her."

Ummm, I think I love Trish even more than I did before.

I am pretty sure I have that recorded too. I would upload it, but sadly I still have dial up. I know, if I didn't have it myself, I would think that people like that don't exist anymore.

I can call Angela tomorrow and have her upload it sometime. Or, it might be in the video she is making from the night.

And thank you! (For saying it was entertaining)
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 23 2006, 03:40 PM)
    I have a blog up about the event, I am sure I missed some stuff, but here it is:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...15-599ae23d9f2b

that is one hell of an awesome write up! that is cool you guys got to meet damian's mom and sister and whatnot.. and your his friends! haha so if i was friends with you i could say i'm a friend of a friend of damian's. haha jk biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (enitskirt @ Dec 23 2006, 11:33 PM)
    Are you seriously going back? Because I am!

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!! WANNA MEET UP ?? smile.gif Yeah I got a coupla friends who wanna party smile.gif!!!!! What time are you going-ish? We're gonna be there at like 10 smile.gif
  • awww i feel left out

i guess im not cool enough to be invited

i get it

u know what?!? w/e dry.gif

loooooooooooolllllllll, hey look vinca you're right here smile.gif i do look pretty crazy xD it's 'cause of my uneven makeup smile.gif what do you mean, you're not invited? you mean to safari sam's? come along!
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Dec 24 2006, 04:46 PM)
    that is one hell of an awesome write up! that is cool you guys got to meet damian's mom and sister and whatnot.. and your his friends! haha so if i was friends with you i could say i'm a friend of a friend of damian's. haha jk biggrin.gif

Haha, yes. Actually, one time I called my friend, who is in love with OK Go too and had Damian speak to him. I recorded it, you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rhEaeeAw_w
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 25 2006, 10:41 PM)
    Haha, yes. Actually, one time I called my friend, who is in love with OK Go too and had Damian speak to him. I recorded it, you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rhEaeeAw_w

haha thats too cool.. he used you r phone!!! haha...

actually i have seen you guys before. with barbara and them at the carson daly taping where we all ran after.. for a freakin' BLACK VAN!!! lol
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Dec 25 2006, 10:51 PM)
    haha thats too cool.. he used you r phone!!! haha...

actually i have seen you guys before. with barbara and them at the carson daly taping where we all ran after.. for a freakin' BLACK VAN!!! lol

Really?! Which one were you?
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 25 2006, 10:58 PM)
    Really?! Which one were you?

i think i talked to you.. tabatha right? i commented on your tie and then you showed me your box with the awesome note!. lol i was the short girl.. haha biggrin.gif
  • THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THAT TOGETHER! I showed my mom a part of it and she literally was frightened and said I could've been raped and that I'm not allowed to go to concerts anymore.

Silly lady thinks she can stop me from OK GO?

I pity the foo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER smile.gif
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Dec 25 2006, 11:39 PM)
    i think i talked to you.. tabatha right? i commented on your tie and then you showed me your box with the awesome note!. lol i was the short girl.. haha biggrin.gif

The really short one, or just the short one? Because I'm pretty tall, so I think everyone was the short one to me.

I remember who you are though, because I went to your profile and saw your picture!
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Dec 25 2006, 11:55 PM)
    The really short one, or just the short one? Because I'm pretty tall, so I think everyone was the short one to me.

I remember who you are though, because I went to your profile and saw your picture!

well most people would say the really short one.. lol mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Dec 25 2006, 11:59 PM)
    well most people would say the really short one.. lol mellow.gif

Hehe, the short one I am thinking about is the one that pet my tie and then when I pulled out a feather from the show held on to it for a while.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 25 2006, 11:54 PM)
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THAT TOGETHER! I showed my mom a part of it and she literally was frightened and said I could've been raped and that I'm not allowed to go to concerts anymore.

Silly lady thinks she can stop me from OK GO?

I pity the foo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER smile.gif

Ha! You goes girl! Lay down the law. I am glad you like it. You made it very entertaining.
  • NO. YOU GUYS make me want to make you want me to entertain you smile.gif I'm so glad that we all met smile.gif It's like our souls connect or something smile.gif SO VEGAS?! AND THEN UTAH 07?? =D
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Dec 26 2006, 12:29 AM)
    NO. YOU GUYS make me want to make you want me to entertain you smile.gif I'm so glad that we all met smile.gif It's like our souls connect or something smile.gif SO VEGAS?! AND THEN UTAH 07?? =D

Ha!!! It's like our oras connect to make the colors of the rainbow! I want to go to Vegas, but my car won’t make it! I am bummed. Maybe I can save up money to rent a van for Utah. Wouldn't that be a bitch to find out that all of Utah is hard-core obsessed with them? Hopefully your theory will be right.