edited November -1 in OK Go
dont know if this is new, but here it is anyways:

ummm..its artists' faves for '06

(sry, not a very good pic)

Comments

• I like his choice for favorite album. biggrin.gif
  • is suit is rather tacky.

gnarls barkley? bah!
  • hahaha...I think the outfit he's wearing is Gnarls Barkley-esque because I've seen this one photo where Cee-lo and Danger Mouse are wearing white outfits like what Damian's wearing. Sorry if this is off-topic. I just found that a bit interesting now that I looked at the picture again.
  • aww but guys in white suits are hott but even hotter with OK Go in it.. like the invincible video
  • yeah, damian looks especially hott in this pic.
  • i thought he was wearing a straight jacket at first. but he still pulls it off!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Dec 24 2006, 09:16 PM)
    is suit is rather tacky.
    gnarls barkley? bah!

No way, dude! Gnarls Barkley is (are?) so good!
    He's totally right, soul is better than rock and roll.
    Haha, I love you Damian! rolleyes.gif
  • oooooh, is that an issue we can still buy?
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Dec 25 2006, 11:29 AM)
    No way, dude! Gnarls Barkley is (are?) so good!
    He's totally right, soul is better than rock and roll.
    Haha, I love you Damian! rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif .....

.... ohmy.gif
  • CHOTTO MATTE KUDASAI! He's one fine mofo in white! Very sexy smile.gif! Gnarls Barkley. What an ugly name. Gnarls... like gnarly. or knotty hands. Kind of like a snarl. What am I talking about?
  • Oh I saw that! First thing I thought "wow Damian looks sexy" haha. I still don't like the Christina choice though.
  • i think his choice of christina is very funny though.. i mean.. damian... liking christina's video because she has so many different hair dos.. i mean, thats a pretty good reason... haha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Dec 26 2006, 02:00 AM)
    oooooh, is that an issue we can still buy?

yeah, it the january issue...

that christina thing is stupid
  • i just bought it!!! its so sad how small the picture is.. =,( lol.. its like a little section.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Dec 25 2006, 12:16 AM)
    is suit is rather tacky.
    gnarls barkley? bah!

If you think that's tacky, you should've seen the one he wore to his wedding, but I guess that could be considered personal taste. rolleyes.gif

Dude, Gnarls Barkley is a musical genius, and that's NOT personal taste, it's fact. His stuff sounds like nothing else out there, and he takes cues from REAL old music, like Rock N' Roll from the 50s and 60s, and even a little from Phil Spector's Wall of Sound.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Dec 27 2006, 07:23 AM)
    If you think that's tacky, you should've seen the one he wore to his wedding, but I guess that could be considered personal taste. rolleyes.gif

Pic?!?! is there a pic?!?!?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Dec 27 2006, 02:23 AM)
    Dude, Gnarls Barkley is a musical genius, and that's NOT personal taste, it's fact. His stuff sounds like nothing else out there, and he takes cues from REAL old music, like Rock N' Roll from the 50s and 60s, and even a little from Phil Spector's Wall of Sound.

You know that Gnarls Barkley is a "them" and not a "he", right? It's Cee-lo and DJ DangerMouse.

And "Gone Daddy Gone" is a Violent Femmes cover. That doesn't get mentioned enough, so I thought I'd do so here.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Dec 26 2006, 02:42 AM)
    ohmy.gif .....
    .... ohmy.gif

I totally agree with you on this one joe...
    Gnarls Barkley kinda sucks...
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 27 2006, 07:53 AM)
    You know that Gnarls Barkley is a "them" and not a "he", right? It's Cee-lo and DJ DangerMouse.

And "Gone Daddy Gone" is a Violent Femmes cover. That doesn't get mentioned enough, so I thought I'd do so here.

I knew that about "Gone Daddy Gone," but that isn't their only song. And, yes, Gnarls Barkley is a them, but I was really referring to Cee-Lo, since he's basically the mastermind.
  • I Like Damian in white.

Reminds me of Blur's video "The Universal" (as well as the Invincible video whiteness).

And blur's video reminds me of Stanley Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange".

Oh yeah.

wink.gif