In this Discussion

Happy new years

Comments

• OK, I had a NYE change of plans.

Turns out my friends kind of ditched me, so to drown away my sorrow, I drank a whole bunch of vodka with fruit punch all by myself and watch the Royal Tenenbaums . . . I've never laughed so hard in my life. I laughed so hard when Royal called Mr. Sherman "Coltrane".

Anyhow, after that I listened to some british music and tried to immitate the accent and failed miserably, but had fun anyway, then I put the RENT soundtrack in and sang along to that. For some reason I wanted to rip First Impressions of Earth to the XBox 360. So I did. And I listened to that on repeat and passed out. [It's funny, because I kind of started the year with First Impressions of Earth since it was released Jan. 3, and I ended the year with it. I love that fact.]

So, I'll probably regret telling everyone this when I wake up all sober and in the right mind. But as for now, I need to sleep so I don't feel like shit tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll have better friends in Chicago. 3 weeks 'til I move!

Happy New Year, everyone. Nighty night. smile.gif
  • Your night was sooo much cuter and fun than mine!
  • Yeah, you sound like you had a blast! laugh.gif Hooray for Rent!!!

I sat in front of the computer and tv, alternating from reading old posts on here, to looking for OK Go on Fox. Such (not) fun! ah well. Maybe next year I'll do something exciting for once.
  • I sobbed to my mom about how I have no idea what I want to do with my life! laugh.gif
  • You should raise flying monkeys for a living. The wicked witch of the west would totally give you a cushy paycheck for that.
  • Jaded, your new years sounds way fun. Better than anything you could do with other people. Friends often get in the way cause they always have boring ideas of what's fun. I'm high on Smirnoffs and an assortment of liquerors.

(High in Tempe's world means enjoying drinks, not the high that means drugs laugh.gif )
  • O M Geeeeeeee
    its 2007!!!!!!!!
    aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 1 2007, 02:58 AM)
    Jaded, your new years sounds way fun. Better than anything you could do with other people. Friends often get in the way cause they always have boring ideas of what's fun. I'm high on Smirnoffs and an assortment of liquerors.

(High in Tempe's world means enjoying drinks, not the high that means drugs laugh.gif )

hahahahaha, my post!!!! It's so funny . . . but my head hurts.

What's even worse than that post is that when I was first feeling the vodka, I saw a myspace bulletin and filled it out. But my sister read it and called me to take it offline because it was ridiculous and whiny. I saved it and reread it just now and it sounds like I was crying at a bar about how I was pissed off at my friends. hahahaha.

But it was fun, thanks. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 1 2007, 02:51 AM)
    OK, I had a NYE change of plans.

Turns out my friends kind of ditched me, so to drown away my sorrow, I drank a whole bunch of vodka with fruit punch all by myself and watch the Royal Tenenbaums . . . I've never laughed so hard in my life. I laughed so hard when Royal called Mr. Sherman "Coltrane".

Anyhow, after that I listened to some british music and tried to immitate the accent and failed miserably, but had fun anyway, then I put the RENT soundtrack in and sang along to that. For some reason I wanted to rip First Impressions of Earth to the XBox 360. So I did. And I listened to that on repeat and passed out. [It's funny, because I kind of started the year with First Impressions of Earth since it was released Jan. 3, and I ended the year with it. I love that fact.]

So, I'll probably regret telling everyone this when I wake up all sober and in the right mind. But as for now, I need to sleep so I don't feel like shit tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll have better friends in Chicago. 3 weeks 'til I move!

Happy New Year, everyone. Nighty night. smile.gif

I'm glad you had a fun night! I kinda wish I had stayed home and done something similar instead of going to someone's house and getting almost no sleep at all. I couldn't go to sleep til 3:30 or so cause my friends wanted to watch Indiana Jones, which just can't compete with a movie like the Royal Tenebaums.

And btw, is vodka and fruit punch good? Your post is remarkably coherent for a drunk post. Nice smile.gif
  • i are back
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 1 2007, 04:55 PM)
    I'm glad you had a fun night! I kinda wish I had stayed home and done something similar instead of going to someone's house and getting almost no sleep at all. I couldn't go to sleep til 3:30 or so cause my friends wanted to watch Indiana Jones, which just can't compete with a movie like the Royal Tenebaums.

And btw, is vodka and fruit punch good? Your post is remarkably coherent for a drunk post. Nice smile.gif

Haha, thanks. I wasn't so loopy then, more like I didn't want to move or I would get sick (which has never happened, thankfully.) So I could form sentences and type words correctly, or mostly correct. I still couldn't talk too well, though.

Oh, vodka with fruit punch is really good, but make sure there is more fruit punch than vodka . . .

I prefer having orange juice, fruit punch, and vodka all mixed, but the house only had fruit punch. Oh well.
  • Merry New YEAR! HA HA HA!

I love Eddie Murphy.
  • edit... oops... double post...
  • I had a good New Years. Except I found out my boyfriend is a total idiot.

We go up to my bed room and he turns on my music and "Get Low" was playing. He sat on the bed and looked at me. Now I was drunk at the time so I desided to give him a lap dance. I was doing really good and a minuet into the song he grabs me and sits me down on my bed. He gets up, looks at me. Then walks over and turns off my music and walks out of the room. I then lay on my bed thinking of what I did wrong. A second later I hear him yell from the stairs " Come on Sarah. Lets go play some more ddr." I get up and almost fall going down the stairs.

Yeah all in all. My boyfriend rejected my lap dance and he is now an ass.
  • Your boyfriend is an ass . . .

but that's kind of the best story I've heard this week as far as new year events go . . . well, except for this other one . . . but I won't get into that.

hahahahahahaha, sorry, but that's funny.

I'm sorry your boyfriend is an ass, though.
  • Pssh, like he could give a better one.
  • what the heck, who says no to a lap dance?
    PSHH.
    2o07! woohoo
  • Happy new years yall!

I hope you all had a good one, and have a great new year!
  • Your boyfriend, cuteone, certainly had his reasons, I mean, if he didn't...

...the fuck?