In this Discussion

My late Christmas/New Year's gift to you all.

edited November -1 in OK Go
Video/Audio site. With downloads.

Lemme know what you think.

Sheri

Comments

• SUPER SCHWEET! ^^
  • Awesome. happy.gif Thanks, Sheri. There were a few I had not seen before and they're already iPod friendly! I don't even want to think about how long it took for you to do all that! blink.gif
  • Thank you so much. It's my baby. *tears up a little*
    Yes, it took many many (many) hours.

I'm so excited it's up.
  • Wow. That's incredible. Thank you!!!
  • wub.gif I love you.
  • THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!! laugh.gif
    THANKS!!!
  • awww, this is too lovely. Thank you!

hahaha, "Not iPoddable". That's fun.

EDIT:

I LOVE YOOOOUUUUU.

I had NO idea OK Go covered Elliott's Clementine. This has definitely made my daaaaaaay. Thanks soo much. smile.gif
  • You beautiful girl, you :')

thank you! Talk about labor of love!
  • that is intense. in a good way.

cool.gif
  • You are Amazing!
    Thank you verrrryverrry muchh.
  • Thank you Sheri!! You're amazing.
  • Dank u, gracias, grazie, merci, obrigado, σας ευχαριστούμε, and thank ya you know das right!
    That is thank you in seven different languages...yes Ebonics does count as a language.
  • White hot. Molten, baby.
  • you are my hero of the day... no... the week. smile.gif
  • Actually... I'm having a pretty hairy time viewing the videos and downloading stuff on my Mac...

Anybody with pointers?
  • aww poo i can't see the videos... =( and if i download them i can only hear them... sad moment in life.. i really wanted to see the les mis and C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips ones
  • ... If I indeed had socks, you would be rocking them as of now. =)

My only regret is that I have nothing for you... BUT, as a form of compensation I give you a very warm and (hopefully) comfortable cyber hug that would make you smile if it didn't sound so creeper-ish. AT ANY RATE, I thank you. I'm happy to report I can see the videos and that I can also allow myself to be mesmerized without having a concussion.

Hooray for your extreme unselfishness in taking the time to congregate all these videos together... Again I am not worthy. *sniff* Thanks.
  • Wow! These are great - thank you so much! tongue.gif
  • OMg im going to be entertained for hours. thank you! <3 laugh.gif