In this Discussion

Alas a winner will be chosen

Comments

• smile.gif thanks for posting
    i still haven't watched it
    but thanks!

Edit: WHOA the trophies are so cool! Haha and (although they used clown music) I applaud the guys for taking the time to choose favorites from the x number of entries they got.

I was early for my discussion today so I was just sitting there watching the backyard video when my physics professor came up behind me and said, "Ha! My wife wants me to dance like OK Go...I should practice that dance." I'm not quite sure what my response to that was, but that is just...awesome.

Oh yeah, and question: what exactly is Andy holding? I wanna say a croquet mallet...
  • wow i wished i entered too. that's a cool ass trophy!
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Jan 17 2007, 12:15 AM)
    wow i wished i entered too. that's a cool ass trophy!

I like how they gave out a bunch of different honors (haha.. the "Utter Creepiness Award" and "Holy S*%T Award")

I totally want one of those trophies..

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS AND ANYONE WHO WAS MENTIONED! (are any of you here on the boards?)
  • hell, im just excited to get a trophy! =D
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Jan 17 2007, 09:03 AM)
    Oh yeah, and question: what exactly is Andy holding? I wanna say a croquet mallet...

He has this look on his face through the entire thing, sort of like, "Anybody who comes within FIVE FEET OF ME will be BEATEN with this CROQUET MALLET. YES. A CROQUET MALLET.

...does Damian ever shut up??"
  • I so called it. Sort of. tongue.gif

Congrats to the winners biggrin.gif and to all the...uh, not winners. tongue.gif I wish I'd entered too, those trophies are nifty.

To answer someone's(sorry, don't remember whose) question from earlier, the winners were one of my favorites. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 17 2007, 11:05 AM)

I've begun to realize that...

no. no he does not.

are the actual winners of the dance contest on the boards? or any of the winners in the specific catagories?
  • wowowowow...
    the Karleigh that won the competition is the Karleigh I'm thinking about??
  • "Most of you lost."
    *... awkward silence*
    "But losers? You're winners."
    "Sort of."

I love how frank Tim is.
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jan 17 2007, 10:17 PM)
    wowowowow...
    the Karleigh that won the competition is the Karleigh I'm thinking about??

Nope. I believe that was a Carly, not a Karleigh.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 17 2007, 04:24 PM)
    Nope. I believe that was a Carly, not a Karleigh.

Congrats to all. I'm so happy for you. smile.gif
  • Wooo!! Congratulations to all of us.. non-contest-winning-trophy-winners!

Our group came in 3rd for effective dancing. Too bad we didn't have a green screen..
  • oh man congrats Suzy! tongue.gif
  • Some girl on the JC is in the winning group.
  • Ha hah haha!! Best line dancing... laugh.gif
    Damn, I want a trophy! Oh well.
    CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!! I mean, uh, YOU'RE ALL WINNERS!!!! Sort of. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 17 2007, 11:05 AM)

No. He never closes his mouth. One time, Tim was going to say something about me, but then Damian interrupted and I never found out what he was going to say. I was angry at Damian's big mouth for about two weeks.

The trophy looks like it's for cheerleading or somthing. Unless they actually had specially made trophies.
  • Hahahahaha, yes, everyone, I know Damian never shuts up. wink.gif I was making a joke, because it was part of what I imagined was going through Rusty's head at the time. That and the bit about the croquet mallet.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 17 2007, 11:36 PM)
    Some girl on the JC is in the winning group.

I'm glad that she's a true fan
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 18 2007, 05:38 AM)
    Hahahahaha, yes, everyone, I know Damian never shuts up. wink.gif I was making a joke, because it was part of what I imagined was going through Rusty's head at the time. That and the bit about the croquet mallet.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • That 'Holy Shit' award was truly 'Holy Shit' inspiring. Wow.