In this Discussion

I Am Crippled

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 2 2006, 06:50 PM)
    who is Christin? blink.gif *i'm so ignorant!*

Christin is the other half of the Snark-A-Snoops, aka the children's science show that she and Trish run. It's popular opinion that the Snarks are cooler than OK Go themselves. If that's even possible.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 2 2006, 06:06 PM)
    Christin is the other half of the Snark-A-Snoops, aka the children's science show that she and Trish run. It's popular opinion that the Snarks are cooler than OK Go themselves. If that's even possible.

oooh! That's such cool costumes! So she's a Trish friend/co-worker?
  • Quit Your Dayjob is the best band in the world, but of course after OK Go and Snark-a-Snoops!

I begged them to come back to the US again. Several times! I hope they do real soon! wub.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 31 2006, 06:07 PM)
    While on the topic of the openers, anyone heard/seen French Kicks?

I did! tee hee tongue.gif
  • Quit Your Day Job gave an amazing performance at the glass house last year! they were very energitic and their songs are hilarious, i suggest you give them a listen too. biggrin.gif
  • blink.gif Is that the Trish?

I love Quit Your Dayjob! I particularly enjoy their love ballad, "Sperms are Germs."
    I also like the quote they put on the fliers they handed out at Irving Plaza: "If you're into Coldplay, this will make you puke blood." smile.gif Awesome.
  • Yep, The Trish.

REPRUHSENT.
  • I'm responding on two fronts:

Yes, Snark-A-Snoops is Great! We were visiting one of my BFFs in Los Angeles about 2 weeks ago and we went to see the Snarks performing at the Burbank Library! It was a really cute show, and I wish I'd had cash on me so that I could've bought a DVD or two for my 5-year-old cousin. Trish and Christin were very nice and gracious.

And Quit Your Dayjob is teh awesome.
    Look!
    A Dollar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjfGUmNa6nY
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 23 2007, 10:57 PM)
    Yep, The Trish.
    REPRUHSENT.

I sadly have to wear my tshirt as pajamas as it is too revealing for outside wear. I wonder if they have any new shirt styles yet.