In this Discussion

London KOKO, 4th feb?

12346»

Comments

• Nettie, you know those two gals and guy in the queue behind you, doing wordsearches, crosswords + raving ... that was us!
  • QUOTE (Nettie @ Feb 5 2007, 07:02 AM)
    Ok, my report/vids are up! I was on the barrier right in front of Damian tongue.gif

http://mycoldplay.com/home/?p=4370

Enjoy!

I loved your videos and now I desperately want travel and sell my house to go see them in Europe.
  • Man. Y'all should have saved up and gone to Paris instead.

Tonight was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

This will get its own thread + pictures soon...
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Feb 5 2007, 04:50 PM)
    Nettie, you know those two gals and guy in the queue behind you, doing wordsearches, crosswords + raving ... that was us!

Hey!

Sorry I messed your Sudoku up! I'm such a dumb dumb... laugh.gif blink.gif
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Feb 5 2007, 01:22 AM)
    Quote of the night: "5 years old... all I'm saying is there's no grass on the playing field" - Damian

blink.gif laugh.gif Please explain!!
  • Hey, I wouldn't worry bout it. James bought a whole book for 99p, so it really doesn't matter

The quote... someone had a sign that said 'OK GO FOR GROWNUPS'. Damian said the person holding it was only 5yrs old. He said something along the lines of "5 years old really isn't grownup. All I'm saying is there's no grass on the playing field". There was a slight delay as people got it. You could hear it clicking into place in people's heads. Was veh funny!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 6 2007, 03:27 AM)
    blink.gif laugh.gif Please explain!!

Sheri, the 5 year old was Hannah, she was up on Tatianna's shoulders so she took our sign, and thanks to Nettie's fantastic video's you can see it on the beginning of "good idea at the time"

Hannah called him on it after the show, she walked straight up to him and said "not 5 and quite frankly my pubic region is none of your buisness is it Damian!!!"

he said "I said that? sorry, I'm a different kind of arsehole on stage, I was talking about the superbowl honest! " then she got the biggest Damian hug I've ever seen! believe me Hannah is a very happy girl right now!!!!
  • Sweet! That was an inspired comeback! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (toooldforthis @ Feb 6 2007, 10:29 AM)
    Sheri, the 5 year old was Hannah, she was up on Tatianna's shoulders so she took our sign, and thanks to Nettie's fantastic video's you can see it on the beginning of "good idea at the time"

Hannah called him on it after the show, she walked straight up to him and said "not 5 and quite frankly my pubic region is none of your buisness is it Damian!!!"

he said "I said that? sorry, I'm a different kind of arsehole on stage, I was talking about the superbowl honest! " then she got the biggest Damian hug I've ever seen! believe me Hannah is a very happy girl right now!!!!

Aww, that is too cute!! happy.gif
  • QUOTE (toooldforthis @ Feb 6 2007, 11:29 AM)

Awww, did she really?? Good for her!! Haha, it's true, Damian can be VERY rude when he's onstage. I told her that he's told me to "shut the fuck up" from on stage the one time.

Man. I wish I'd stayed long enough to see all the guys in London, too. Dammit. Stupid Tube. Who the fuck closes a subway system early on a Sunday night??
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Feb 6 2007, 07:20 AM)
    Sweet! That was an inspired comeback! laugh.gif

I told her to say it!!!!!!!! :-D

Although, I'm surprised she didn't just come up with something close on her own, considering the last time she met Damian she walked right up to him and said "Can I have your autograph because I'm awesome." Hannah is quite the firecracker. It was such an honor to meet her this weekend.

Sheri, you can actually hear what Damian said about Hannah in the video for "Good Idea at the Time" that is on the page that Nettie linked to. Also you can hear Amy (azulaco) and me shouting "Run's House" and Damian laughing at it during "Oh Lately It's So Quiet". I talked to him after the show, and said "Run's House" and he said "Yeah, I heard" and smiled.

My full review is forthcoming. Stupid work making me do work things.
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Feb 5 2007, 02:22 AM)
    That truly was the best gig I've ever been to.
    My Bezzie & I had to hold up Damian when he stood on the barrier ... again (it happened at the Motion City Soundtrack gig as well). It was Rusty's 2yr anniversary of being in the band, and we were treated to a most awesome couple of acoustic songs as well. The background projections were incredible, especially the on for Television Television.
    Oh yeah, and I got Rusty's set list to boot happy.gif

I would write more but I'm on the bus on my way to college.

Quote of the night: "5 years old... all I'm saying is there's no grass on the playing field" - Damian

I wish you'd come over and introduced yourself!!!!! I'm sure I saw you girls at some point.
  • QUOTE (toooldforthis @ Feb 6 2007, 05:29 AM)

that is the best story I've ever heard!!!!!

and Nettie, your photos and vids are AWESOME!!!! thanks so much for putting them up!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Feb 6 2007, 05:19 PM)
    that is the best story I've ever heard!!!!!

and Nettie, your photos and vids are AWESOME!!!! thanks so much for putting them up!

Welcome smile.gif

Yeah, I was kinda bummed about the tube being closed. I would have gone back to the stage door hadn't Camden High Street been a one way road.

And I woulda seen Damian and Tim and Andy! sad.gif
  • Sometime soon I will take a picture of the set list and post it up, but it may not be til next week cos I'm at college all this week and have to rest lots due to sleep deprivation. But next week is half term so I will have time. I'm also gonna post the videos / pictures I took. They were with my phone mind so the quality won't be that great!