In this Discussion

OK Go on yahoo

edited November -1 in OK Go
OK Go is on the front page of yahoo... thats cool.. if i knew how to take those picture online i would but sadly i don't =(

Comments

there ya go!
  • thank you!!!! how do you do that?
  • press "print screen" on your keyboard. It's 2 buttons above "delete."
    then you can press paste in paint or some program like that and edit it.
  • o wow..cool! thanks!
  • my okgo friend told me, squealing

i am now squealing too

wow. yahoo!!!!!!!
  • Thats great!
    For some reason they aren't there when I go. Hmm.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 20 2007, 02:46 PM)
    Thats great!
    For some reason they aren't there when I go. Hmm.

I think they change daily. Try clicking here. OK Go is #6 biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 20 2007, 08:04 PM)
    I think they change daily. Try clicking here. OK Go is #6 biggrin.gif

Thanks!
    When they played the video it was a totally different color. Weird.
  • They're on again!!
    Damian is kinda co-hosting THE 9 on Yahoo!. Be sure to watch the entire video!

• Oh that's brilliant, thanks for that!
    Love the little "rescue the band" plug at number 3
    My 9 year old sister was just trying it - cutest quote ever:

"omg what are those swedes gonna do to OK Go??"
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 27 2007, 03:17 PM)
    They're on again!!

Thanks, Lety, I only watched the beginning the first time. There is also a voting opportunity below the video. The Kiss of Dirt story has 65%, compared to D.K. Go at only 8%! That's an outrage! ohmy.gif Get voting!
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Mar 27 2007, 03:31 PM)
    Thanks, Lety, I only watched the beginning the first time. There is also a voting opportunity below the video. The Kiss of Dirt story has 65%, compared to D.K. Go at only 8%! That's an outrage! ohmy.gif Get voting!

Plus, just below the voting, you can click to find out everything you want to know about Maria Sansone. Which for me would be two words: no-thing.
    Like I said, TV appearances seem to be a necessary evil. Well, I guess this is a 'Net appearance, but still. At least they can get a lot of them done at once when they're in NYC.

edit: AND, Yahoo/The 9 also claims credit for the success of the video, because they featured it - probably once. Didn't Good Morning America do the same thing? WTF? That's got to be frustrating for the band. I know she laughs it off, but she actually is claiming it, which is just self-serving and hollow. Argh!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Mar 27 2007, 12:17 PM)
    They're on again!!

Awww Damian is the token rock star overshadowed by the corny jokes of the host. He still did a great job. Come on guys we have to rescue the band after watch that one YouTube video of the rock star cats. Thank you for posting this dear Lety.
  • "Now get back to work!"
    hehe, poor Damian- the things they make him say.

I'm a little jealous of the JC, cuz I know there were ppl on this forum like Karen who voted sooo much so that Ok Go would beat Matt, but this community is never mentioned. sorry, I whine too much. But I wouldn't be surprised if Bakersfield Fan and Kareh single handedly crushed Matt for Ok Go. I mean, after all, Adrienne had her kids voting at 3 computers too. ~hooray for Adrienne and Karen!~ You're awesome! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 27 2007, 07:10 PM)
    Like I said, TV appearances seem to be a necessary evil. Well, I guess this is a 'Net appearance, but still. At least they can get a lot of them done at once when they're in NYC.

Do you think Damian sees it that way? He seems to be enjoying himself, although I guess he may be acting (remember Las Vegas?)
    One thing is for sure: Damian *knows* how to look into a camera! cool.gif
  • How/why on earth is the JC on there? This board doesn't even have a name! I usually just call it the other board. I'm still surprised that that site is the "official" one. I think they should merge both of these into one big board instead of having fans post at two separate places. J0rge moderates both anyway.
  • woahhhhh.... I'm getting a lot of JC hating vibes...

I mean, we're all OK Go fans. However I have to say I like these boards considerably more. you guys are pure awesome.
  • Yea, I'm starting to like this board more too, but I'll always have love for the JC.
  • i must say that people are a lot nicer on these boards compared to JC
    i never go on there anymore - especailly as a newbie, people were kinda mean..
    everyone here is great! smile.gif