In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• does anyone watch heroes???
  • My friend is obsessed with it. Is it worth a watch?
  • yes. yes. I just started watching it and I watched all the episodes on nbc in less than a week! It's very good! you have time to catch up cause they are on a break till April! Very good show!
  • AND after that! you should watch all the Project Catwalks on youtube! They are fun! But only if you like reality tv shows... smile.gif
  • Ah, good tips.

I don't get the point of the Pussycat's Doll reality show. But I loved Beauty and the Geek.

Did anyone hear about the idea ABC has to give the Geico caveman his own tv show?! blink.gif
  • lol haha, I caught an episode of the PCG's reality show! Everyone got sick and was puking everywhere! It was sooo gross!!! I've been so bored, i watched pretty much everything! What is the Geico caveman's show going to be about??? Becoming a caveman in modern day society??? lol.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 16 2007, 10:31 PM)
    lol haha, I caught an episode of the PCG's reality show! Everyone got sick and was puking everywhere! It was sooo gross!!! I've been so bored, i watched pretty much everything! What is the Geico caveman's show going to be about??? Becoming a caveman in modern day society??? lol.

Lol!!! Yes, indeed that's what it's supposed to be about. The caveman learns how to deal w/ modern society and people stereotyping him. It's an extension of the commercials. blink.gif Hello? Boredom? This means tis time to IM me so Ratboy won't lol
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 17 2007, 12:35 AM)
    Lol!!! Yes, indeed that's what it's supposed to be about. The caveman learns how to deal w/ modern society and people stereotyping him. It's an extension of the commercials. blink.gif Hello? Boredom? This means tis time to IM me so Ratboy won't lol

noo way!!! are you serious? this reality show is for real??? Wow, those producers are really out of ideas...
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 16 2007, 10:38 PM)
    noo way!!! are you serious? this reality show is for real??? Wow, those producers are really out of ideas...

yes, yes! I heard about it on the radio. Before I could even brag about it, my sis already knew and spoiled my joy. Who came up w/ that idea?! blink.gif
  • caveman show??
    uhh WTF?!!?
    that is crazy.
    ahhh im so bored its friday night what does that mean? nothing.
    bah! boredom puts me in a bad mood.
  • Yesterday, my mom reamed me because I fell asleep in the car. Well, actually, my dad did. She told him.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 17 2007, 04:05 AM)
    I HATE Heather Mills. She never deserved Paul McCartney. She makes amputees look bad when she constantly brags about her fake leg on "Dancing w/ the Stars." "Oh, gee, my main concern is that it shouldn't pop off during the dance." What kind of a ridiculous thing to say is that!?

you are aware in the uk, she phoned the police 5 times during a 3 hour period due to "being harrased by the papers"

she is wasting police time, and i dont like her

(nor do i like paul mccartney..)
  • wow it was halloween in my dream last night. i guess my dream world is off a few months on the holidays.
    HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!!! cool.gif
  • ^^ happy st. patricks day to you too!

today im going to wear my green ok go shirt to see ok go. this is just awesome.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 15 2007, 05:38 PM)
    vinca: you used some HOT pics in that vid! haha and i never knew your name was angela!?

thanks, and yeah my names angela. sexy huh? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 16 2007, 05:38 PM)
    i think i lost a nipple that night

laugh.gif laugh.gif chkl, ur better off without it. nipples are just gross.

QUOTE (oknow @ Mar 17 2007, 05:19 AM)
    does anyone watch heroes???

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love that show wub.gif

oh, it is so amazing!!!!
    I can't wait until the new episodes!!!! this sucks sad.gif
  • dude omg i was seriously thinking to myself "damn i wish i had that green ok go tshirt i would totally wear it today" ah well have fun tonight and come back with good stories to tell!
  • im ill

this sucks
  • awww!

(hugs)

what do you have?
  • just some crappy cold, throat is all messed up, work will be fun on monday...
  • don't go!

where do you work?
  • have to go if i want money, i have no sick days, lost £100 earlyer this year due to not having any and having a week of

i work for the devil, otherwise known as sainsburys