In this Discussion

OK Go to play for College Fest

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 8 2007, 01:48 PM)
    BTW, what does LMU stand for?

Loyola Marymount University
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 6 2007, 04:35 AM)
    ^^^
    OMG!

so do we have to pay for tickets???? and if yes, where????

No tickets. It's free. I just called. Non-students can go. Here is the ASLMU website: http://aslmu.lmu.edu/. I'll see you there!!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 10 2007, 12:15 AM)
    No tickets. It's free. I just called. Non-students can go. Here is the ASLMU website: http://aslmu.lmu.edu/. I'll see you there!!! biggrin.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe

im excited!!!!!!

and YES!!! i will see u there!!!
  • Sweeeeeeeetnessssssssss

amagaaaaaaaad okay!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna be there early too! like at noon, i'll be sitting there.
    smile.gifsmile.gif
  • OK for all those that are going we should meet somewhere so we can get to the front. Tabetha and myself are really good at doing this lol!! E-mail me at adrienne@okgoweb.com if you want to meet up someplace.

Adrienne

QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Mar 10 2007, 08:35 PM)
    Sweeeeeeeetnessssssssss

amagaaaaaaaad okay!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna be there early too! like at noon, i'll be sitting there.
    smile.gifsmile.gif
  • ooops Double post!!!!!
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 11 2007, 04:56 AM)
    OK for all those that are going we should meet somewhere so we can get to the front. Tabetha and myself are really good at doing this lol!! E-mail me at adrienne@okgoweb.com if you want to meet up someplace.

Adrienne

you guys aren't wierdos or anything???

chkl, j/k.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 10 2007, 10:56 PM)

I am, but I won't be there. Bah, I wish I were though!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 10 2007, 10:56 PM)

chkl, j/k.

Yeah what of it lol. Just ask Tabetha or Angela.
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 10 2007, 10:31 PM)
    Yeah what of it lol. Just ask Tabetha or Angela.

*cough* Tabatha *cough*

But, really I like Tabetha better.

Oh, what does chkl mean?

Also, we are weirdo's, but not extremely weird, like the kind you try to avoid by crossing the street or driving an extra half mile to go to another park or something.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Mar 11 2007, 04:07 AM)
    *cough* Tabatha *cough*

But, really I like Tabetha better.

Oh, what does chkl mean?

OOPS my bad I type to fast sometimes lol.

chkl means chuckle laugh.gif
  • I was trying to come up with all the possible things it could mean, like Can't Handle Ketchup Lightly, yeah that's all I came up with and it didn't make sense.

It's okay, miss spellings of my name happen, I'm okay with it as long as it isn't with an i.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 11 2007, 06:13 AM)
    I am, but I won't be there. Bah, I wish I were though!

chkl, i wish you were there too.

oh, and sry, yeah chkl means chuckle. i should probably put that on my sig or something.

anyways, does anyone know when this thing starts cuz i have to go to school on saturday and i dont get out until like 3 or 4. man!!!!

anyways, i would love to meet u guys. Idk about barbara though, not if shes going to try and get me to dance again. chkl, j/k. im a shy one, so ill just stand there w. my brother and laugh at the crazy things u say but nothing else.
  • i want to get there early to but i can't cause i have practice.. =( what time do you think they're performing?
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 10 2007, 08:56 PM)
    OK for all those that are going we should meet somewhere so we can get to the front. Tabetha and myself are really good at doing this lol!! E-mail me at adrienne@okgoweb.com if you want to meet up someplace.

Adrienne

Awesome. I'm going to email you now Adrienne!
  • I will have to do further research on the time. I think I read 5pm but there is another preformer as well. I will go look and see what I can find.

Adrienne

QUOTE (rt802 @ Mar 11 2007, 03:33 PM)
    i want to get there early to but i can't cause i have practice.. =( what time do you think they're performing?
  • The show is from 5pm to 8pm.

Adrienne
  • wow this day sucked.. i'm not even sure they'd let anyone in. did anyone go to this?

My practice ended at 5pm so i left at 5pm for the concert and it took about an hour to get there with all the traffic and whatnot. got there around 6pm. went throught the security and they said they didn't let anyone else in and told us to make a U turn. It was a very sad day especially having the ride back home being 2 hours long because of badass traffic. And especially when you drag a car full of people who don't really like OK Go as much as you do with you. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Mar 18 2007, 06:58 AM)
    wow this day sucked.. i'm not even sure they'd let anyone in. did anyone go to this?

My practice ended at 5pm so i left at 5pm for the concert and it took about an hour to get there with all the traffic and whatnot. got there around 6pm. went throught the security and they said they didn't let anyone else in and told us to make a U turn. It was a very sad day especially having the ride back home being 2 hours long because of badass traffic. And especially when you drag a car full of people who don't really like OK Go as much as you do with you. sad.gif

I'm sorry sad.gif
  • rt802, I'm really sorry you had a terrible day as well. sad.gif I don't know if anyone from here managed to get in, but it sounds like they were checking IDs after you got there. I found this report online of the show (with pictures and video), but have no idea if the writer is a member of this board. And she got there really early too.

http://shortygothops.blogspot.com/2007/03/...-and-ok-go.html