In this Discussion

OK Go to play for College Fest

Comments

• Melissa...Mel, can I call u Mel??
    i loved ur blog. very descriptive.
    u can see my shoes and mc donalds left overs in this pic:
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_HFRnExySCwM/Rf1vFi...o%40lmu+069.jpg
    hehehe

oh, and what was up w/that stupid in guy in the green shirt that was like humping ur friend??? ass face.

oh, and u seemed to have taken some very awesome photos, can u tell me how. I am such a moron when it comes to that.

i wrote a little something too. not as good as melissa's, but it has a few pics from the soundcheck.
    http://vinca15.livejournal.com
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 18 2007, 05:12 PM)
    IM not home right now but when I do get home I will start loading the pictures I have and will tell you some back stage info I got from hanging out with the stage manager and Jordan one of the crews girlfriends named Katie. Really sweet girl.

Adrienne

CUE INSANE JEALOUSY. I must hear it... teach me your ways, oh wise Adrienne!

Yeah Mel's fine, I haven't had anyone call me that since freshman year, but whatever floats your boat laugh.gif I read your blog, and you mentioned some things I never noticed! Any chance I can use some of your pics on my blog? I'll credit of course (as I did with pretty much everything else).

Lollerskates. Nice shoes btw.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 18 2007, 06:32 PM)
    oh, and what was up w/that stupid in guy in the green shirt that was like humping ur friend??? ass face.

oh, and u seemed to have taken some very awesome photos, can u tell me how. I am such a moron when it comes to that.

Uuuuum yeah he was. Idk what was wrong with him, but after Common's song ended he went around telling everyone "I looove you." My friend and I turn and give him evil looks, then turn back to the stage, but as soon as we look back again he's gone. Meh, college kids.

Those photos were the best. Believe me, the majority of the photos taken were all blurry. I only posted the good ones to make it look like I'm a pro (but I'm really not).

P.S. Andy pwns Damian every day and twice on Sundays. Tru fakt.
  • ^^^
    chkl . . .
    of course u can post them. smile.gif
    i guess he was drunk. i hate college kids.
  • Ah I just noticed your pictures!!!! Czech it:

Your picture from the front equals my picture from the back?

omg yuuuuuuuuuus
  • chkl!!
    idk y i love it when ppl say yous, hahaha.

mines better tho . . . u can see all the sexiness that is ok go. j/k
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 18 2007, 08:40 PM)
    chkl!!
    idk y i love it when ppl say yous, hahaha.

mines better tho . . . u can see all the sexiness that is ok go. j/k

Ur just jeals of my backstageness (xcept it wasn't really back stage... hrmph). And I commented on ur entry! Wow I haven't used lj in a loooong time, I got such old entries in there (and by old I mean from January. Psh)

Adrienne, i wanna hear the story!!! *throws a temper tantrum*
  • OK here is my long ass story on the LMU concert. I will get my sexy ass pictures up tonight and tomorrow hopefully. I have over 100 pics to go through.

My Space Blog

Oh and nice to meet you Melissa. Glad you got to be in the front. I would have but I was keeping Jordan the stage man's girlfriend company. She flew in from New York to spend time with him and we started talking and had a good time. There is more on this in my blog. I do want to add though Jordan and Her where very nice to me and so was the Crew Manager. I have pictures of them too that I will post.
  • QUOTE (killachika @ Mar 18 2007, 08:48 PM)
    Ur just jeals of my backstageness (xcept it wasn't really back stage... hrmph). And I commented on ur entry! Wow I haven't used lj in a loooong time, I got such old entries in there (and by old I mean from January. Psh)

Adrienne, i wanna hear the story!!! *throws a temper tantrum*

Your ears should be ringing I just posted lol!
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 18 2007, 08:52 PM)
    Your ears should be ringing I just posted lol!

Indeed they are *scurries off to read*

P.S. Mia, your points were added to my blog. Props!
  • Yus that was indeed awesome and I'm extremely jealous. Shoot and you got to hang out with them afterwards as well? Guh.

Hahaha, now I want pics. Boy I'm a needy child, aren't I? Well upload them at your leisure, as there is more to life than Ok Go (sadly)

P.S. I'm the one who commented. Dun freak out plz
  • QUOTE (killachika @ Mar 19 2007, 03:48 AM)

chkl, oh u. january is like sooo soo in the past. i didn't realize it was u until i read this post. ha
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 18 2007, 08:51 PM)
    I would have but I was keeping Jordan the stage man's girlfriend company. She flew in from New York to spend time with him and we started talking and had a good time. There is more on this in my blog. I do want to add though Jordan and Her where very nice to me and so was the Crew Manager.

That's nice that his girlfriend came. When I talked to him, he said how he really missed being home.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 18 2007, 09:29 PM)
    That's nice that his girlfriend came. When I talked to him, he said how he really missed being home.

Yeah its tough on her too because shes a dancer and is never home when he is because shes gone doing her dance stuff.
  • OK I have a few pics up now. They are of the crew and stuff. I will start on the pre-show stuff now but will not have them all posted for a day or two. I have to re size and edit peoples heads out of a lot of them. I will add some as IM multi-tasking maybe.

http://photos.okgoweb.com/
  • wow bakersfield fan, that is impressive.
    ah and provoking jealousy sleep.gif
  • OK I done all I could IM going to bed and will have lots more pictures up tomorrow. I will also leave you with a link to this article and if you scroll down there are some nice pics of OKGo.

LMU artice
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 19 2007, 02:08 AM)
    OK I done all I could IM going to bed and will have lots more pictures up tomorrow. I will also leave you with a link to this article and if you scroll down there are some nice pics of OKGo.

LMU artice

Hey schweet! I'll have to go check out the pictures, and thanks for posting the article!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 18 2007, 11:36 PM)
    i guess he was drunk. i hate college kids.

I found someone else's review of the show and the fight that broke out:
    http://impetusofadream.livejournal.com/8445.html
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Mar 19 2007, 06:35 AM)
    I found someone else's review of the show and the fight that broke out:
    http://impetusofadream.livejournal.com/8445.html

LOL I think this may have been the tall blonde in front of Mia.
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Mar 19 2007, 12:45 AM)
    OK I have a few pics up now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You were right--that look is priceless. Especially when you click on the big version. Oh man. laugh.gif

[Edit: I changed it to the big version]

This may be my favorite Dan picture ever. (I'm sure I didn't even have a fave Dan picture before--but I do now. LOL)