In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• Argh! I can't embed the video on MySpace!! mad.gif mad.gif I really liked the part about the moped..... dry.gif

wub.gif wub.gif sexy face wub.gif wub.gif

wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ May 1 2007, 01:42 PM)
    ahh, and thanks to HMMBands I also found these pics... all pics Copyright by David Altman 2005

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Mo..._3802e06504.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Mo..._4946d02f99.jpg

(sorry but the board wouldn't let me post the direct links..)

Yeah i tried to post those too but it wouldn't let me either. laugh.gif Didn't think about reuploading them at the time. laugh.gif
    but i think i posted the links 2 them in the Damian thread, i think. But thanks for reposting those. biggrin.gif
  • Really, there should be a law against that. wub.gif

Damn!

--- littleroom

QUOTE (Morrigan @ May 1 2007, 11:42 AM)
    ahh, and thanks to HMMBands I also found these pics... all pics Copyright by David Altman 2005

(sorry but the board wouldn't let me post the direct links..)
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ May 2 2007, 03:20 AM)
    Really, there should be a law against that. wub.gif

Damn!

--- littleroom

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

There really should lol
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ May 1 2007, 02:42 PM)

Take your eyes off Damian for a minute. What's with the strange guy behind him in the bath towel adjusting the blinds? blink.gif (...through the lines of the cheap venetian blinds! smile.gif ) Then the other guy behind him is so blurry.
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ May 2 2007, 11:02 AM)
    Take your eyes off Damian for a minute. What's with the strange guy behind him in the bath towel adjusting the blinds? blink.gif (...through the lines of the cheap venetian blinds! smile.gif ) Then the other guy behind him is so blurry.

Those photos were taken at Hotel 17 in NYC which is an odd little place. The hotel rooms do not have private bathrooms and instead, there are 2 shared hallway bathrooms per floor for the guests staying on that floor. That might sort of explain the bath towel guy.
    Take your eyes off Damian for a minute. What's with the strange guy behind him in the bath towel adjusting the blinds? blink.gif (...through the lines of the cheap venetian blinds! smile.gif ) Then the other guy behind him is so blurry

hahah okay so it wasn't just me who saw that? lol

i looooove the one of them in the gymnasium... doing their acoustic thing
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Apr 24 2007, 06:00 AM)
    Saw this interview posted on the JC:

http://www.gotuitmusic.com/artists/okgo.php

Tim and Damian look great, but the questions are the same ones that get asked all the time. ie: Where the did the idea for the treadmill video come from? How long did it take you to learn the Treadmill Dance? Zzzzz.

Is this by any chance going up on your YouTube account 7*s?

yay! love this pic.

andy looks cute in that hoodie wub.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ May 2 2007, 07:02 AM)

No. laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ May 2 2007, 04:50 PM)

I love Damian in a black shirt. Way hotter than the one he wears to every single sodding show, which I would like to wear for a day and then burn.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 26 2007, 10:19 PM)
    I was just flipping through all the pics on the cd usa website and i found this one.

Oh, dear!
    i likey that look. wub.gif
    sry if its already been posted.

waa waa wee waa.... wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 3 2007, 09:33 AM)
    I love Damian in a black shirt. Way hotter than the one he wears to every single sodding show, which I would like to wear for a day and then burn.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ May 2 2007, 08:50 AM)

Cool pic... but who are the people chillin' next to them?

--- littleroom
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ May 2 2007, 03:50 PM)

wub.gif Andy looks so cute, and you can't even see is face!!
  • here's the thing... my thoughts exactly... love the cute, messy-ish hair... the hoodie. doesn't get much better
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ May 3 2007, 09:03 AM)
    Cool pic... but who are the people chillin' next to them?

--- littleroom

Probably event coordinators.
  • you're welcome, HMMbands biggrin.gif (sorry I didn't notice you posted the links before... I was just SO happy when I saw those pics I HAD to share them.... lol wub.gif )!

oh, and IH7*, thanks SO much for the pic!!! I really love it. plus the other pics that guy posted on flickr.

I'm wondering who the ppl next to them are, too... I think I have an idea who that woman is, but I'm not 100% sure.