In this Discussion

what a dork

Comments

• it was a very long leaf and i ran my hand along it and it sliced my finger open.
  • could it be razor grass cause that stuff hurts
    have u ever walked through razor grass?
    when u come out the other side ur legs are all bloody. ow
  • uhh i don't know what that is..

it was in a garden...and it was VERY tall whatever it was..i think it was some sort of bush though..
  • Just a few days ago, the guy I like (well, now I don't. Isn't it funny how in a few days' time, everything can change?) asked me why I didn't remind him of some assignment, which he got a 0 on because he forgot, jokingly, and I said:

"I don't know you!...that way..."

Kind of came out wrong, but whatever.
  • lol
    razor grass it this really tall grass that comes up to ppls knees and it grows right next to streams on the land
  • oh, well it wasn't by a stream or any water at all...it was at school in like 5th grade.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ May 12 2007, 09:10 PM)
    "I don't know you!...that way..."

ha, that reminds me of last month me, my mom, and my sister were sitting on the couch and it was all quiet and my mom said something(which had nothing to do with blowing anything) and without even realizing i was saying anything i said:

"I DON'T WANT TO BLOW IT!!!!"

i pretty much yelled that.. it was hilarious and it really creeped my mom out.
  • ooh i haven't posted in here in a while, will have much to say in that case!

hmm..

I work in a gymnastics club (i'm a coach) and the other day, I was convinced we'd gotten our pay cheques (we hadn't, but that's beside the point), and so I sprinted into the room where we have all our stuff like that, and some IDIOT had put an extra gym mat in the way and my toe hit it and somehow launched myself through the air... super high... and i landed on my tummy (fully splat, more like). Classy. And then I got up and I was like, "oh it's okay, no one saw that," until I realised everyone in the gym is pissing themselves at me sad.gif

oh, and speaking of doing stuff as far as boys you like and rara... (another gym one)

I was doing some gym move on the floor, and this guy I was totally completely in love with was walking past, and I go to put my arms out at the end and slapped him right across the face. Aoriqrwe90o124mklasfdpjioaqd9up.
  • blink.gif

seriously?
  • The other day I was in a fruit and vegie shop buying a present for my friends birthday (since he gave me a date and a sweet potato it's become a kind of tradition to buy each other fruits/vegetables with really lame jokes/puns attached)

So I decided a prickly pear was a pretty funny gift and picked it up. Very Stupid.
    It turns out the "prickly" part of the pear is not the large spikes around it but the tiny little invisible spines that embed themselves in your skin. I ended up with literally HUNDREDS in my hands that i couldn't get out and that hurt like hell.

How am i supposed to know a prickly pear is actually a cactus!?!?!? ewkrjhbgjabfbvgkjanjngjgbd nkjd ms mad.gif
  • today i got a box of cheez its and i was like humm i wonder what it would taste like with peanut butter and i was like omg this is soo good ashley (my sister) try this! and she (in a sarcastic way) was like WOW YUMMM THIS TASTE JUST LIKE THE PEANUT BUTTER AND CHEESE CRACKERS THEY MAKE! and i was like oh i forgot they made those i totally thought i invented a new food
  • this isn't completely out of the ordinary for me... but today it was particularly stupid...

i tripped walking into work. in front of the cute boys who work upstairs. not just a subtle, you can play it off trip, but a 'how the hell didn't i break my flip flop or face' kind of trip.
  • haha i hate those i do that allllll the time, but i also think its super funny when people try to pull it off as nothing happened, but you totally saw that it did! haha
  • i tripped over this little thing today in a theatre, i have no idea how to explain what it was, but i tripped over it.
  • something dorky i did [with friends]

well
    we raided my friends kitchen for some "healthy" foods, instead of skittles and coke.

we found grapes but we couldn't wash them in the kitchen because it would wake up her mom, so we went into the bathroom and filled up a liter bottle with water.
    then we preceded to roll single grapes in the water filled bottle cap.

god forbid
    we just wash all of them at the same time in the bathroom sink.

then we dropped the nasty shriveled ones inside the liter bottle along with a few skittles and sunchips. blink.gif

annnd thennn

we dumped it all in the bathtub.

yeah pretty dorky and stupid.

but FUN!

and it was like 4:30 a.m
  • hahaahha

strange, but lovely. smile.gif
  • i was mowing and there was a trashbag in the yard that i was avoiding and i was gunna pick up later and i got really close to it and when i went to avoid hitting it a bug flew on me and i was paying more attention to the bug and ran over the trashbag and it went into like a million pieces
  • I went out to water my garden with the sprinkler in my pajamas this morning. I turned on the hose and the sprinkler wasn't doing anything, so I walked over to it and started fiddling with the little knobs and stuff...splash! I got soaked:) It was funny, because my neighbor was out having her morning tea and saw the whole thing. We had a good giggle.