In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• i have but i realized what an idiot i was for even thinking about it. so no not anymore

Ever gotten pissed because people never knock?
  • not really

is blue the color of the sea?? ? ?? ?
  • No, but I have thought about what it would feel like to be dead.

Ever picked a wedgie in public?
  • noooo
    its tons of colors mixed together

woops
    pearl- hahaha no thank god.

ever seriously injured yourself?
  • umm, no.

wait! i got pnemonia cuz of this water balloon fight, does that count??

have u ever broken a bone?? ? ??
  • haha i think it might

nope not once

have you ever had a whip cream filled water balloon fight?
  • no, but it sure sounds like fun

have u ever tried lead-filled mexican candy???

tis quite good
  • Lead??? I love Mexican candy though, I've always said it's the best candy ever... plus I'm mexican so I gotta stick with my home.. people??? Plus we go every week to load up on lots of candy and be sugar hyper for at least 2 weeks!

that said, what's your fave. mexican candy?
  • ^^^

yeah, lead, but i still love it!!!!

fav, i guess lucas, but i can't choose!

whats ur fav candy???
  • Well my fave mexican candy is Masapan!!!! but there are others right behind it... lucas is good, I love chili powder lol, oh um, I'm gonna be eating a watermelon lollypop with chilipowder right now YAY, I should post a pic of it, and MAYBE I should send some peeps here some Mexican candy so they can experience what we are wink.gif

Can you sing?
  • i can sing good enough. not perfect but pretty darn good.

Can you do the pop-lock-n-drop-it?
  • No sad.gif

Can you do the Flamenco?
  • hahaha no. dry.gif

ever had to talk really loud to someone at a party because the music was too loud and then all of a sudden it shut off and you were still yelling and everyone heard what you said?
  • hahaha yes!!! I did that on Saturday for my cousins Quinceanera party, it's always awkward especially when there are alot of old people blink.gif

Have you ever made fun of the way some people dance?.... one dude was dancing like there was something between his legs at a ''certain" party lmfao made for good convo starter.
  • hahahah, yes i have

if u could, would u leave right now, and go to any other country and watch ur fav band???
  • Fuck yeah!! If anyone will take me, even better laugh.gif

How FAR have you gone to see a band that you love?
  • 2 hour drive to see Dashboard Confessional and Brand New.

Do you post on any other forums?
  • Only the OK Go for Grownups on myspace. OK Go eats up too much of my time to post anywhere else....

What is your favorite pick up line to use?
  • It not really a line, but you reach out your right hand toward her left, saying you have something for her, and when she reaches out her hand smoothly grab her so that your holding hands. Thats a bad description but it's my favorite one.

How far do you have to drive to work each day?
  • Smooth pick up line. A recent one I got was pretty cheesy....

I live less than a mile from work, so I walk.

If you had a chance to go on an unchartered roadtrip this summer, where is one place you'd like to end up?