In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• youuuuuuuuuu guesster!! smile.gif the party we had was on oct. 20th, so a good week or so before halloween.... that next weekend, i saw more risky business girls than i ever had. they copied us. bitches ain't shit.

old hair

new hair

Not the best pictures ever, but you get the idea.
  • cute haircut!! i did that last summer... i started to miss it right away though... which is why i'm trying soooo hard to grow it out... love the bangs too! smile.gif

W00t. i'm very happy in this picture.

yeah...i don't know.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ May 14 2007, 10:59 AM)

This is one of my favourite photos as these guys are the closest I've come to meeting "celebrities" laugh.gif haha not many have heard of them
    They're from a comedy team who have this show called The Chaser's War on Everything, unfortunatley it's only on in Australia but they are really funny (and smart)

Anyway I'm the one second from the right (next to Andrew)
    please don't kick me out Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!

OMG YOU MET THE CHASERS PEOPLE!!!

too. cool.
  • Juniperberry you are officially super awesome. I haven't watched the chasers in a while. Poor Emmett.

Anyway, new pics. But first, an old pic.

Around January last year

^ I'm on the left. It was for a play I was in. Guess who I was.

Now for the new pics!

This was taken at around... 11.30pm on May 5th.

^ I'm on the left again. It was at the cast party for the most recent play I was in, The Merchant Of Venice.

This was taken on May 5th, though it was during the daytime.

^ Dressed as a maid in between the shows (We had a double). Long story.

Pretty much?

I love the fact that I'm 14 in the first photo and then in the last two I'm 15. I don't know why I think that's cool though.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 23 2007, 03:46 PM)
    cute haircut!! i did that last summer... i started to miss it right away though... which is why i'm trying soooo hard to grow it out... love the bangs too! smile.gif

thanks! laugh.gif yeah, this haircut has taken getting used to...the only thing I don't really like about it is that it's hard to pull it back in a ponytail (which I never realized before, but I guess I do that a lot)

lol I like your pics, Emmett! The maid one is hilarious.

heres one from a banquet this past weekend. I'm on the right. I guess I just really like this picture.

the second one is old, but I like it too. It is a frickin huge pic though. Sorry bout that.
  • QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ May 24 2007, 06:14 PM)
    OMG YOU MET THE CHASERS PEOPLE!!!

too. cool.

ohmy.gif CHASERS IS THE BEST! watched it last night, mmmm hmm.

they're so funny.
  • My good friend, the one who introduced me to Ok Go, graduated the the big ol' dental school last week. Thought I'd share with y'all some of the pics featuring myself.

Here's the graduate. She is Navajo, so she is wearing traditional ceremonial clothes under her graduation gown

My friend Addie. I'm tempted to cut off my pic and pretend she is me on my myspace.

The other pal who introduced me to Ok Go, me, and my roomie

Some of my classmates and our stocky little Dean

That ends Tempe's little slideshow fest. *Switches back on the lights, snoring people suddenly awake* laugh.gif
    Conjoined twins!

P.S. Tempe, your pictures are completely adorable. And your outfit is cute too!

some pics of me...
    thats all.

and from my besties sweet sixteen

lol tonetoile
    sounds and looks fun!
  • So I'm going through an angsty boy period (blah blah I miss him blah blah nobody loves me blah blah blah), so I coloured my hair today (for the first time by myself!). It is sort of Little Mermaid red.

This one's cuter.

You can see the colour better in this one.
  • Katy, that looks super-good! It's hard to pull off red hair if you're not a redhead, but it looks like you did it!
  • ooo i like your hair!
    its pretty!!!!!
    sorry,.. im just obsessed with red hair.
    i want red hair. but i'd look weird.

heres some pics from my birthday party
    along with this one.
    me and my #1 obsession

sorry their so huge
    birthday kisses
  • Ok I can't believe i'm gonna do this i'll be revealing the face behind the mask.
    so i'm a little dramatic

this i me
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 21 2007, 08:44 PM)
    Katy, that looks super-good! It's hard to pull off red hair if you're not a redhead, but it looks like you did it!

When I dye my hair, I usually dye it some shade of red. Though I've dyed it darker twice. My mom's a redhead, and there's some red in my brown already, actually (though I've been in the sun a lot lately so it's starting to get lighter instead).

I'm glad you like it. smile.gif It's the first time I've done it myself- hence why there's a brown patch just above my right ear...:\ And hence why I chose the 8-shampoo mousse instead of the 24-shampoo liquid, haha.

not the best picture.
    me dressed as a nanna. The cardi, the floral top & the clip on earings.
    plus some talc powder in my hair for extra effect.

i won best dressed!