In this Discussion

Happy Birthday, Tim!!

edited November -1 in OK Go
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Comments

• Happy Birthday Tim!!

Tim's birthday is exactly two weeks after mine. Exciting.
  • wait, it's his birthday???????
    how did I not know that?

Happy Birthday Tim!!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Make it fantastic. I only wish I could've told you in person!!
  • I could have sworn we had a thread for him last year, but I can't seem to find it..weird. blink.gif

Anyway! Lord Nordwind, if you were anywhere close to Florida, I'd have baked you some more of those peppermint cookies you enjoyed so much last year in Austin. As you are not, I will be happy to put said free cookie voucher into raincheck form. Hopefully this will offer you some incentive to traverse to Florida first after the new album comes out. wink.gif

Until then, I hope you have been showered with thousands of dollars worth of gifts, and I hope those nasty girl scouts with their tigers have not caused you any problems as of late. (Funny story: I'm a girl scout leader. So technically, I guess I'm partially responsible for letting those little girls have those ferocious tigers, haha.)

Sooooo Happy Birthday!!

Feverently awaiting you to take over the world,
    Kim
  • With a minute to spare. Happy birthday Mr. Nordwind. I hope it's a great one!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 27 2007, 10:27 PM)
    (Funny story: I'm a girl scout leader. So technically, I guess I'm partially responsible for letting those little girls have those ferocious tigers, haha.)

Doesn't that mean you're partially responsible for trying to take over the moon too?
  • Happy birthday, Mr. Timothy Charming!! I expect you to go party it up like no other and dance... Little Lover's So Polite style.
  • YAY, happy birthday, Uncle Timothy Charming! I hope you have an awesome kickass party and get lots of fun presents.
  • happy tim day everyone

they playing a show tonight?

i predict b'day striping to the 9th degree
  • HBD TIM!! wink.gif have a killer birthday
  • Happy Birthday Tim!!!!
    Have a great day, and never forget that it was you who made bald men with glasses and side burns hot.
    Thank you smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 28 2007, 10:55 AM)
    never forget that it was you who made bald men with glasses and side burns hot.
    Thank you smile.gif

Here Here! My husband will thank you for that someday, Tim. wink.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 28 2007, 02:12 AM)
    Doesn't that mean you're partially responsible for trying to take over the moon too?

THE MOON IS MINE, MUHAHAHAHA!

*ahem* Yes, you are correct. laugh.gif
  • woot woot!

dolla dolla bills yall! i dont' really know where thats from... but it just popped in my head so i wrote it down.

damn hope Tim or "the raddness factor" as I will now call him has a awesome birthday.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM! Hope its amazing biggrin.gif
  • Thirty-one years old? I never would have guessed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • hey, i'm new here, i guess. i've been reading this forum for quite a while, but this is my first post.

"they playing a show tonight?" (sorry, don't know how to add quotes yet)

yes they are! it's in columbia maryland, and i'm going! laugh.gif
    if i get any good pictures, i'll post them in a couple days, and i'll let you know if anything exciting happened for tim's birthday!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 28 2007, 10:55 AM)
    never forget that it was you who made bald men with glasses and side burns hot.

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 28 2007, 11:08 AM)
    Here Here! My husband will thank you for that someday, Tim. wink.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Tim!!
  • QUOTE (wheatfields_watertowers @ Jun 28 2007, 12:58 PM)
    hey, i'm new here, i guess. i've been reading this forum for quite a while, but this is my first post.
    "they playing a show tonight?" (sorry, don't know how to add quotes yet)

yes they are! it's in columbia maryland, and i'm going! laugh.gif
    if i get any good pictures, i'll post them in a couple days, and i'll let you know if anything exciting happened for tim's birthday!

Have a great time!
  • happy birthday tim!!!
    i hope its awesome and memorable! cool.gif

and have fun wheatie!