In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 6 2007, 05:03 PM)
    i'm also in Katy's sig!!! laugh.gif one of the smartest things anyone could say biggrin.gif

We're too good cool.gif
    Beep beep boop robot is the new black beep boop boop
  • ^ OMG its Daft punk! hahah

aww yall are too cute tongue.gif
  • Time to show off my vacation pics at the Jersey shore. Haven't been to the shore since I was 8 yrs old

Presenting...."Tempe goes to the Beach." Or, if you prefer, "The Beeches go to the Beach":

My mommy and her friends. My sis is on the right in pink. My mommy is wearing the animal print blouse next to my sister. Ooo, it's so Melrose Place:

My baby sister:

Me and my mommy:

The 3 of us on our way to a concert at the shore. It was my SECOND Davy Jones concert!!!! (Would you believe it was held at an 1800s church):
  • Oh..Tempe, where in NJ did you go?
  • Hehe, aw. You look related (which, of course, you are).
  • ooo! looks like you had a rad time Tempe smile.gif

hehehe did roachie come too?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 9 2007, 07:54 PM)
    Hehe, aw. You look related (which, of course, you are).

Lol, I used to hate when people told my sister, mom and I that we all look the same.

Porifera, I was in Ocean Grove. It's a wierd area in between Asbury Park and Bradley Beach. The houses are all little Victorian doll-like houses. No one has a driveway, so everyone has to park along the street, making the driving room very tight.
  • o that's cool...i go down to the Jersey Shore all the time!
  • well i never post pictures of myself. because you know... horrid stories....

...of people falling ill when they see me. but i just have to. this is epic....

Sebastien Grainger + me looking like im about to cry + the drawing I made for him
  • I don't know who that guy is, but I like your glasses. And your drawing. And your handwriting.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 13 2007, 03:54 PM)
    well i never post pictures of myself. because you know... horrid stories....

Yey! Finally a picture of the one and only agentnumone. You really are a secret agent seeing as we never see you. You're gorgeous. I love your specs (sorry, trying to sound British)
    Yey, Sebastien Grainger may be of celebrity status, but that doesn't stop me from saying that you guys make a cute couple wink.gif

Ooo, you drew him a picture. Did he say anything about it?

BTW, does fel look just like you? (Don't post her pic, I'm just fascinated by identical twins. I grew up with a pair and they were always purposefully confusing me about which one was which. But I guess I'd do the same if I had a twin. laugh.gif )
  • o that's sooo cool that you got to meet him!

and wow, that drawing is amazing!
  • hahhaa thanks guys... way too kind.

Sebastien Grainger is previously of Death from above 1979 (one of my other fave bands) and hes now doing some really softer and really amazing work with his new band.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 13 2007, 07:01 PM)
    Yey! Finally a picture of the one and only agentnumone. You really are a secret agent seeing as we never see you. You're gorgeous. I love your specs (sorry, trying to sound British)
    Yey, Sebastien Grainger may be of celebrity status, but that doesn't stop me from saying that you guys make a cute couple wink.gif

Ooo, you drew him a picture. Did he say anything about it?

BTW, does fel look just like you? (Don't post her pic, I'm just fascinated by identical twins. I grew up with a pair and they were always purposefully confusing me about which one was which. But I guess I'd do the same if I had a twin. laugh.gif )

hahhaha! gorgeous hahahah! and thanks that cute couple thing make me smirk hahahhaa.

ya i had posted it on his myspace before and he sent me a message saying he liked it tongue.gif. He totally remembered it! and said the most amazing part of it is that i got all the lyrics right. it all happened so fast... such a blur.

Fel looks like me alot people say... although I really don't believe them. People get us mixed up all the time.
  • aw the box head one is so cute ^^
  • I haven't been here in agessssssssssss... ah wellz.
    here we go anyway.

i'm on the left btw tongue.gif
  • ^^ That photo would have been much better if it had less Chelsea. When was the last time you were online here, nicola?
  • I saw Seb last night walking around the burrito tent at Bluesfest!
  • AHAHHAHAHA i read that " i saw seb walking around the blues tent at burrito fest".

then i was outraged for a moment that i never knew there was a burrito fest going on.

lol sorry. both ways those sentences are hilarious.

how was bluesfest?
  • Stellar! I saw Metric and tomorrow night I'm hitting up the Sam Roberts show!! WOOO CANADIAN RAWK.