In this Discussion

OK Go + Amanda Bynes?

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 8 2006, 05:51 PM)
    Happy 700th!!! Yes, that is why I want to be a whore sometimes.

Thanks, girlie!
    Oh and being a skanky whore is fun. I enjoy it. wink.gif
  • But a post whore is always better.
  • I went and saw "Stay Alive" today and during the commercials before hand in the preview for "Stick It" OK Go's "Do What You Want" was playing so after the preview was done and I stopped freaking out I said quite loudly, "I love OK Go!!! I wish everyone in the theater would listen to them!!!" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif It made my day!!!! smile.gif
  • Did anyone respond to this outburst?
  • Woo hoo! You go girl, publicize our men! (and the roach broach if you can squeeze it in wink.gif )
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2006, 07:16 PM)
    Woo hoo! You go girl, publicize our men! (and the roach broach if you can squeeze it in wink.gif )

The people in the audience thought I was crazy enough, and roach broaches were not what popped into my head at the time. Lol and no, no one really responded they mostly gave me funny looks while my friend was laughing at me.
  • Ah, sounds like you had a great time. Awesome. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 9 2006, 04:33 AM)
    Ah, sounds like you had a great time. Awesome. smile.gif

I did. The movie scared the crap out if me and the guy sitting behind me laughed everytime i jumped. which was a lot.
  • a sheepish bump....i just saw this

and im a big girl for loving it

it had tobias in from AD, which made me mark out haaard
  • I love Tobias! I love the part where he sorta leaps onto that desk chair all cat like - showing Tobias's uncanny agility.
  • laugh.gif I just finished watched 3 hours of AD! I'm not even kidding.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Jul 29 2007, 09:34 AM)
    I love Tobias! I love the part where he sorta leaps onto that desk chair all cat like - showing Tobias's uncanny agility.

=D

i miss AD so much it hurts sometimes...

QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Jul 29 2007, 01:23 PM)
    laugh.gif I just finished watched 3 hours of AD! I'm not even kidding.

me and kj used to have huuuuge AD watching stints after manly gaming, going to like 2 in the morning some times

it was awesome times
  • Aww, I miss AD too!

All I have to say to my friend is "analrapist" and we all laugh happily at the good times, much to the consternation of those around us who have no idea what we are going on about.

But I think I'll miss Buster the most.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Jul 29 2007, 02:07 PM)
    Aww, I miss AD too!

All I have to say to my friend is "analrapist" and we all laugh happily at the good times, much to the consternation of those around us who have no idea what we are going on about.

But I think I'll miss Buster the most.

hahaha.....buster was amazing...hell i loved the entire cast to bits...gob and tobias are my faves though

"ive made a huge mistake..."
  • wow i love AD...that show is sooo great!
  • AD is was seriously the best show ever created.

Tobias: "Hot Sailors. Better yet, Hot Seam---"
    Michael: "--I like...hot sailors."
    Tobias: "Mmm...me too."