In this Discussion

Hey Guys!!

2»

Comments

• hey ^^
    i think we need to catch up on jen
    so what else has been happening since you've been gone?
  • Sorry for not replying sooner. There seems to be a bug in my office, and I can't read further than my last post!! Which is uber annoying...

So since I was last here what has happened? Well I finished uni, got a job, errr graduated? lol. Not that much to be honest. Nothing interesting anyway. There's a really special guy I've got my eye on, that I see about twice a week but I don't want to push things... I'd die if things between us got uncomfortable, so I'm just gonna keep my mouth closed til I get a confidence boost.... So yeah. In a nutshell, nothing and lusting after hot men haha smile.gif
  • OOooooh and I got a puppy!!!! biggrin.gif
  • puppies and lust, pretty standard
  • Ooh a puppy! wub.gif What breed?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 6 2007, 01:48 PM)
    So I'm back in the old boring USA where we're wondering why bridges are collapsing while spending $1 trillion on Iraq. Yeah.
    BAHAHAHA. I don't know why that made me laugh a bunch, but it did. I think we'd all rather be spooning....

You had a super amazing time abroad and you wish you were still in Europe, right? (haha I'm currently freaking out about my upcoming year in Italy smile.gif)

Congrats on graduating Jen!! Sorry your job is boring, but it's nice to see you back! I want to hear about your dog. Any photos?
  • Hey sorry, this page still isn't loading at work!!
    She's a staffie crossed with a boxer (well, thats what she looks like, to be honest we have no idea, but hey, no genetic disease for her!!!).... She's about 9 months old, and she keeps destroying the garden. Thankfully nothing in the house so we really don't mind! She is also rather fond of trying to eat my hands. She makes EVERYTHING a mess, like as soon as you've hoovered the rug, its dirty again... But she's so much fun smile.gif
    Anywho, am trying to add my photos of said puppy to photobucket but its not letting me sad.gif
  • Hey, welcome back! smile.gif

I'm Shalu, I don't think we've met.
  • well i dont see any pics of ur puppy
    show some soon plz ^^
    your life sounds like fun <3
  • Aww your puppy sounds so adorable. You're so lucky she's only destroying things outside. tongue.gif What's her name?
  • ouu welcome back. sorta late but yes! welcome!
  • Hey, she's called Pepper and this is what she looks like...

(excuse the mess, this was right after moving home from uni!!)

This is her thinking it'd be a good idea to get on her chest and crawl around under my bed...

This is a photo of her in my living room which she has made a beautiful mess haha smile.gif

That'll have to do as I have to get my arse ready for work!!
  • aww she looks like my friends dog riley
  • AWWW she looks soo cute ^^
    i just wanna squeeze her
  • Good to know I'm not the only person who disappeared for a while to finish uni, graduate and get a job. Though it sounds like you've done better than me in the job searching/finding... granted I only finished two weeks ago.

Cute puppy. Shame your new job means you can't watch Neighbours. Sob Sob.
  • Welcome back, Jen! Cute puppy.

I'm surprised I even saw this, cuz I barely ever see anything in General Discussion anymore.

Good luck w/your object of desire. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 11 2007, 01:30 PM)
    Good luck w/your object of desire. biggrin.gif

Thanks... To be honest I'm gonna need all the help I can get haha.
    And even if nothing happens, I got to see him a bunch and he's fun to look at smile.gif