In this Discussion

To OK Go, as the tour draws to a close

edited November -1 in OK Go
I wish you smooth transitions as you switch from road life to home life. Relaxation. And much creativity.

Thanks for all the memories.

xo
Sheri

Comments

• Aww good idea Sheri!

I hope you guys enjoyed your time on the road, and enjoy your time at home!!
    Thanks for all of the amazing shows you guys did!

smile.gif
    Christine
  • Thank you so much for the beautiful art and the deep joy you bring to the world! Congratulations on an awesome tour!
    -Sally
  • Stay hot.

Thanks,
    Kayleigh
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 12 2007, 09:45 PM)
    Stay hot.

that pretty much sums it all up!
  • Guys,

Enjoy your much needed and well-deserved break. We'll be here waiting when you get back! Thank you for getting out on stage and rocking your asses off for us every single night for the last 2 and a half years.

MWAH!

Rachel/DJRose/"Run's House" Girl
  • Dearest OK Go,

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for rocking our worlds and blowing our minds. You guys deserve this break more than anyone. Have a wonderful time relaxing, chatting, playing, laughing, and so forth. Good luck with the new record (!) and whatever other creative endeavors you take on.

Peace,
    Shalu

smile.gif
  • OK Go,

Thanks so much for playing so many rocking shows for the past 2 1/2 years! Have a wonderful time relaxing at home and hopefully making some more great music! Stay Awesome!

Patty
  • Congrats on surviving 2+ years of touring! We all appreciate your tenacity and unrelenting will to rock. Make sure you all take a nice, long, relaxing vacation before heading back to the studio. We'll be here ready (or not) for you guys to further blow our minds when the new record comes out.

Much love,
    Natalie
  • OK Go,

The only thing keeping me patient in the wait for your next album is the knowledge that you guys deserve a break. You've done so much for your fans over the last few years, and every one of us appreciates that more than you can know. I can only speak for myself when I say you've changed my life for the better, but I'd be willing to bet that's not an isolated occurrence. So, please, take a long, relaxing break, enjoy your time off, and recharge yourselves before you get back to the studio. We'll all be here when you get back. smile.gif (With cookies, if you want them. wink.gif)

Krista
  • fellas,

you've been so great to us the past several years, and i know this break is much needed and very, very well deserved. enjoy it, love it because you know we'll all be here waiting for your returrrrrrrn smile.gif

love,
    kt
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 13 2007, 01:50 AM)
    OK Go,

The only thing keeping me patient in the wait for your next album is the knowledge that you guys deserve a break. You've done so much for your fans over the last few years, and every one of us appreciates that more than you can know. I can only speak for myself when I say you've changed my life for the better, but I'd be willing to bet that's not an isolated occurrence. So, please, take a long, relaxing break, enjoy your time off, and recharge yourselves before you get back to the studio. We'll all be here when you get back. smile.gif (With cookies, if you want them. wink.gif)

Krista

Amen to that!

You guys really have changed me for the better too. The moment I heard Do What You Want , my music taste instantly changed. I'm proud of the music I like now. Thank you.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 12 2007, 11:01 PM)
    The moment I heard Do What You Want , my music taste instantly changed. I'm proud of the music I like now. Thank you.

ME TOO. Like...word for word. *happycry*
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 13 2007, 02:44 AM)
    ME TOO. Like...word for word. *happycry*

smile.gif!
  • I'd just like to second what everyone here has said.

As well as - thanks for the relentless touring and the brilliant music that kept me going during a giant upheaval in my life.

Thanks for rocking my socks off and for the most amazing show, that I have ever had the good fortune to witness.

Take your well deserved break as we all wait patiently to see what you highly creative individuals have to offer us next.

Jodie.
  • This is the sweetest idea!!

awww I think everyone has pretty much summed up what I wanted to say, so I'll just thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for coming to Australia!
    I honestly cannot express to you how grateful I am for everything you've done. Your music helped me through a lot and I really, truly couldn't have done it without you.

You guys deserve nothing short of the best and a good long break smile.gif

love,
    Jacqui
  • oh dearest misters ok go,
    thank you so much for coming to spain (again) and i hope you will come back on the next tour (please!!) you are simply the best!!!! laugh.gif

love,
    marta

oh this is a great idea ^^
  • Andy, Damian, Dan, and Tim,

Thank you for bringing back real artistry and craft to the music world. I deeply appreciate it. OK Go has become a family favorite in my house. We feel so lucky to have seen you twice in concert. I know the two years must have been hard. I appreciate your positive attitudes, friendliness, and perserverance. I wish you all the good things of home...your own bed, a home cooked meal, sleeping in, reading the paper on the couch, etc. Please take the time to recharge before beginning a new endeavor. Thanks for making me excited about music again.

love,
    Mrs. B
  • Dearest OKGo,
    Thanks for the memories...(imagine me singing in my Bob Hope voice). Ok, don't.

Seriously, I don't know of any musicians who have worked harder over the past two and half years. Here's wishing you a peaceful transition back to regular life, and hoping you rest rest rest rest, take a nap, and then rest some more!
    Like everyone says, we'll be waiting when you come back.

Ashley
    aka Penelope, from Austin (Factory People rocks!) lame singer of cover songs Crash the Party, OLISQ, and Television Television. Have traveled from Texas to NYC to see you guys--8 shows over the past three years. Cookie and s'more baker, too smile.gif
  • Boys,

Thank you so much for the past tour - you've been absolutely amazing and have caused my life to be divided into pre-OK Go and post-OK Go. Thanks for devoting so much time to us fans, we'll be right here waiting for you when you've had some time to relax!

Have a great break and good luck with the next album!

Love,
    Alice Electra Lacey

(Sheri, you're a genius)
  • p.s-I love you.