In this Discussion

i can't believe...

Comments

• i cant believe i just slept from 1 till 6:30
  • What a sleep schedule! Well, unless you work late at night and have to become nocturnal. (like my cousin)

Anywho...

I can't believe how tight my new clothes are! (kinda forgot to try them on....oops)
  • no i dont even have a job lol but my dad works nights so hes knida nocturnal lol

i cant believe my hair is soo pooffy
  • Hahahaha I'd like to see your poofy hair!
  • haha its rather embarresing i always have to straighten it or its like an afro when it drys
  • I always get tempted to touch people's poofy hair. You know, pet it and everything. That's a little scary though, isn't it?

I can't believe I'm on this forum telling people the strange thoughts in my head.
  • Kinda. Especially if it's someone you don't know. I'll admit my hair is fun to play with, but no I don't like it when someone just comes up and touches it.

I have super curly poofy hair. I can't straighten it. Lemme find a good pic. I haven't found one that really shows it's poof potential, but you can see how curly it is.
  • Haha, one day a couple years ago, people were crowding around the door to leave the cafeteria, and I felt someone playing with my hair...it was some girl, who I never met, playing with my curls laugh.gif
  • You can kinda tell here. I'm the one that's a chick. And in the middle is Steve Larson of Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers. And that beach behind us is the Gulf of California in Rocky Point Mexico.

• hahaha. wow. That must have been...strange. Thankfully, I've never touched a random person's hair. But several years back I had this shirt that would change with the heat, so basically if you left your hands on it long enough it'd change colors. So then just walking down the halls, all the kids in my class were slapping me and pushing on my back just trying to get their handprints on my shirt. laugh.gif

I can't believe I still have that shirt somewhere...
  • Ohh, here's one from when I was fat. Got some nice poof action going on.

• Aww, cute! I love the color of your shirt! Sometimes I wish my hair curled like that if it had to be curly. But I'd love it if it just decided to be pin straight. biggrin.gif

Edit: Ooh! Another picture! I think I tried out a couch that looked just like that while furniture shopping...
  • oooh. Very poofy indeed, especially in the second pic. ( I mean that in a good way smile.gif )
  • No.. yeah it's poofy. I've come to terms with it. I actually love it. I hated it for forever, but it got to a point where I decided it was awesome.

And it's never the same twice. That's kinda cool. the curls always bunch together in a cool way.
    I wouldn't give my curls for anything!! biggrin.gif

I will admit, maintenance is a pain though. Since it bounces up so much it's a lot longer than it looks. So I have the maintenance of hair halfway down my back, but the look of shoulder length.
  • yeah well you have curls atleast i dont my hairs like retarded and like in surtan spots theres an occasionaly curlicue haha its more of like a wave
  • i can't believe i lost my voice tonight...well actually i can biggrin.gif laugh.gif
  • laugh.gif!

I can't believe it's such nice sleeping weather, and I can't open my window. *sigh*
  • ya it is really nice out, such a perfect day to be outside like all day, it wasn't too hot or too cold, just perfect!
  • i cant believe i can parrelell park!