In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• No I haven't and as such I feel like I missed out on a big part of childhood.

Have you ever had an imaginary tea party?
  • Haha, yes I have. I never had an imaginary friend as a kid either, so I'm making up for it now tongue.gif

Have you ever had a real tea party?
  • No I haven't sad.gif

Have you ever wished it were 1997 all over again?
  • Hell yeah! I would love to do kindergarten over again!

Have you ever protested??
  • I'm from the Gold Coast. No one there can even spell politics let alone get involved in it. Add that to the list of reasons why I moved to Melbourne lmao.

Have you ever wanted to kill your neighbour?
  • lol at queensland.

i actually have wanted to kill my neighbours, well maybe not "kill" but harm really really badly. the little buggers threw rocks at my dog mad.gif
    first they were chucking them at the house, which we tolerated since we were dobbing them in to their mother at the same time, but hurting my dog is low

Have you ever gone out in public without underwear? (unintentionally)
  • ^^
    aww, your poor dog. punch them!!!

and no, i have not

have you ever...
    gone down, down, down there into the sea?
  • right on, oh yeah. right on.... so good....
    i think that's a yes since i once went in a sub!

Have you ever combated salacious removal?

(with my dog: i tried to go and punch them but my family held me back mad.gif )
  • Haha, no, but I have grown lengths and lengths and lengths of love. wink.gif

Have you ever read me like a gumshoe?

[aww]
  • Only when you're draped in wires and leaning on the brakes.

Have you ever sailed to Norway?
  • Nope, but i once flew to Norway. The cabin crew were drunk, and got pissed off with me and my friend because we kept asking for more sugar and milk for our tea laugh.gif

Have you ever had an inward monologue like JD from Scrubs?
  • Yes. My parents are somewhat paranoid and lock the house as much as possible, but since we live in such a safe neighborhood, they've left it unlocked before.

Have you ever not bathed for a week or more?
  • If by bathed you mean submerge yourself in a tub then I haven't bathed in ages. If by bathed you mean clean yourself then ew, no.

I miss having a bath though sad.gif Showers are no fun.

Have you ever spent ages straightening your hair only to have it piss down with rain when you went out the next day?
  • nope, I like my hair tousled.

Have you ever wished you were pregnant?
  • Yes. My biggest fear in life is being one of those 30/40yo women who takes too long to find love and then finds she's barren and unable to have children. I die every time I'm around a pregnant friend, especially when they're in the kicking stage. Sigh. But I'm 21 :| I don't want one now.

Have you ever wished you were a member of the opposite sex?
  • No, not really, I'm just too girly... I've never liked videogames with guns, nor cars, or organized sports (I was harrassed into playing soccer in school to tell the truth...I hated it)... I don't even wear pants (just skirts thank you wink.gif ).

Have you ever looked at the sun until your eyes really hurt?

Rosa smile.gif
  • yesterday because it was really big and orange!

have you ever learned the lyrics to kukaburrow??
  • LOL I'm not familiar with the term

Have you ever tried unsuccesfully to play any musical instruments?
  • I am successful with every instrument I pick up =D

have you ever eaten glue...?
    (fel said this one)
  • Not that I can recall?

Have you ever sniffed petrol?