In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• WOODIES. I've seen a vid of the Woodies on Sheri's site but never pics. WHITE SUITE
    Vegas
  • Elle
    MTV. These are the same clothes and setup as the photos you can find anywhere, but this site seems to have ones that a little different. How they got these I have no idea. But, hey, they make good screensavers.
    see, I can't remember one of Andy making a fish-face. Side note: "Fish Face" is an awesome book.
  • WOOOOOOO SALLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! i just woke up and this is the best thing to wake up to. you are a GEM. and i love you
  • I'm not sure about these two. They look different from the ones you can find anywhere, but maybe it's just me.
    Anyhow,
    see, I don't remember one of Andy making a sleepy face. ANDY FACES.
    and I don't remember him licking his lips either
    Look at those SNEAKERS!
    This is from Irving Plaza. The site has about 5 pages of just Irving. I haven't saved those yet, except for this one and one another, which I'll put in the Tim thread.
    The others I'll post in the Andy and Damian threads
  • I feel like you just struck gold. Wow.

This one is HOoOOT.

I have seen a few of these before and I've got them saved on my work computer. I shuffle through them on occasion to bring sunshine into my life.

But seriously Sal, THANK YOU. I'm a Happy Happy Woman this morning, all because of you (and the two cups of coffee I've had).
  • whooo overload!!

Sally, that's dedication right there wub.gif

thank you muchly!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 9 2007, 09:16 AM)
    Elle

see, I can't remember one of Andy making a fish-face. Side note: "Fish Face" is an awesome book.

\

laugh.gif laugh.gif to andy's face in both of these smile.gif i looove him
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 9 2007, 08:12 AM)
    I haven't saved the tons of Tim and Dan ones (I figured Christy would do that when she has time, lol)

Lol. What website did you find these at? Because I defanatly have all the Time in the world for Tim and Dan to save their pictures. You really did strike a pot of gold! THese pictures really make me smile. I think those glasses that Tim has on are my 2nd favorite of his, I love how they have a strap to keep them on.
  • Oh, wow, Sally! These made me so happy. Saving all of them... thanks so much!
  • you're welcome guys! I knew you'd love them!
    Christy, it's viewimages.com
    There are 170 photos, including many really dreamy Dan ones.
  • You totally made my entire week! I've had a terrible week and this made me feel so much better. Thanks so much!
    I love Andys face.

• Sally, those pictures are incredible!!! You've made my day smile.gif
    Not liking Damian's shorter hair though....
  • NIce finds Christy!!!! I love pictures of Damian and Tim together. It's sweet. =D
  • http://video.nbcsports.com/player/?id=183105

This is the Notre Dame Marching band at their halftime show this Saturday. About 2 1/2 minutes into the video - 5:05 on the countdown time - they play HIGA. It's amazing. Enjoy!

Also - the first song is from Hairspray, and the third is Kung Fu Fighting. All in all it was an awesome halftime show. smile.gif
  • OMG!!!!!!!! That is waaay too cool! They formed treadmills!!!!! haha That totally made my day. Thanks frielanor!
    Yay! Andy can rock the bow ties like nobody's business!
  • That was by far the most amazing thing i've seen. I am really amazed! When Ok Go played there I think Notre Dame got hooked and Influenced lol.

While watching one of my favorite shows, 30 Rock, I noticed something. Frank has the same glasses as Tim! I couldn't believe I never noticed it before.