In this Discussion

current song addiction.

Comments

• since angie and i listened to the beatles 1's cd on the way to evanston... i haven't been able to stop listening to

all you need is love

since... it's one of my faves already, but the combo of that, and my obsession with the movie 'love actually' doesn't help. but.. MAN that's a great song smile.gif
  • Ben Kweller - Penny on the Train Track

Can't stop listening to it. Ben ended his set with this song Wednesday and made the whole crowd sing along when he sang the line 'I'll wait. For something good, for something great'...which is my FAVORITE part of the song smile.gif
  • whoo, old thread. REALLY old thread. wow.

hmm, as for songs:
    Star Girl, by McFly. I'm really not sure why... it's just so catchy. as much of a pop/boy band as McFly might be, I can't help but like them.
    oh, and Sheets with Stars by Apollo Sunshine... so adorable. and amazing.

for whole albums:
    I just got Willy Mason's new-ish cd (If the Ocean Gets Rough) the other day. It's absolutely lovely, just like his first cd.
    oh and Ben Folds Five Whatever and Ever Amen in the car. so good.
    And either of Apollo Sunshine's cds.
  • Anyone Else But You- the Moldy Peaches
    I think it's one of the best love songs ever written

"Here is the church and here is the steeple. We sure are cute for two ugly people. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you."
  • Harry Belafonte, "Jump in the Line."...shake, shake, shake, senora

• Simon & Garfunkel, "April Come She Will."

• Right now, two catchy and similar songs - "Valerie" by The Zutons and "Girls and Boys in Love" by The Rumble Strips.

They make you bounce. smile.gif
  • "Telescope Eyes"
    -Eisley
  • Between the sheets acousitc by Monty are I
  • i am insanely, horribly embarrassed to admit this, but you will see it repeatedly in my last fm thing...

the new good charlotte song.

YES i'm cringing myself. good charlotte was my fave when i was in 10th grade... 6-7 years ago. that was my "rebellious" year and i thought liking that kind of punk music made me cooler. but this song is SO different from their old stuff, it's all catchy and shit and just makes me wanna fuckin dance!
  • hahaha I love that you're embarassed to say that, I would be as well, but I may go check that out. I went through that phase with Good charlotte.

Song addiction: Roses by Meg and Dia.
  • it's a tie:

A little of your time AND can't stop by Maroon 5
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Dec 13 2007, 11:36 PM)
    it's a tie:

A little of your time AND can't stop by Maroon 5

besides 'back at your door' those are my two ABSOLUTE favorite songs on the album.
  • The Magic Position- Patrick Wolf.

(apparently, Nevermind the Buzzcocks actually does work as promotion.)
  • i don't know why, by ben kweller... great fucking song
  • im listening to dreaming of you by the coral lots recently
  • "Signal Fire" by Snow Patrol has been stuck in my head all week.
  • Forecast Fascist Future - Of Montreal

Yaaay. Never gets old.
  • I love Electric 6. It's just pure awesomeness. I think I buy the Drugs is my favorite song. I love the piano in it. Good stuff!
  • Finally I'm over my OLISQ addiction! smile.gif smile.gif just to jump over to another addiction of course laugh.gif

Slow Show by The National

Rosa