In this Discussion

current song addiction.

Comments

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 16 2007, 07:34 AM)
    The Magic Position- Patrick Wolf.

(apparently, Nevermind the Buzzcocks actually does work as promotion.)

ohmy.gif is there an episode with him in it?!? gosh, i love patrick! he's so wonderful <3

i've been listening to:
    goodbooks - the illness
    joe lean and the jing jang jong - lucio starts fires
    vampire weekend - mansard roof
    kate nash - foundations AND mouthwash

<3
  • ride a white horse- goldfrapp

definitely
  • still ben kweller, but add on

laserlight sister by... OK Go smile.gif i don't know why. i just love it.
  • Take Out The Trash - They Might Be Giants.
    I got this album for christmas and I'm SO hooked!!

And Please Please by McFly. It's about the drummer's one night stand with Lindsay Lohan, which, while the actual event makes me sad, the lyrics about how McFly like red haired girls totally make up for it. laugh.gif
  • lmao, there is something so horribly, freakishly wrong about a one night stand with L.L... but something so ridiculously awesome about their love for redheads smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 28 2007, 05:29 PM)
    lmao, there is something so horribly, freakishly wrong about a one night stand with L.L... but something so ridiculously awesome about their love for redheads smile.gif

I know, absolutely disgusting. But it was before she gt all weird, you know?
    And I know, redhead love is never a bad thing. Especialy when it comes from hot guys wub.gif
  • I'm completely in-love-slash-insanely-addicted to Do Not Leave Baggage All the Way in its entirety. I love it.
    biggrin.gif And my sister's sick of me playing the CD over and over and shouts at me to turn it off, which is pretty awesome.
  • QUOTE (CinnamonLips1511 @ Dec 28 2007, 06:40 PM)
    I'm completely in-love-slash-insanely-addicted to Do Not Leave Baggage All the Way in its entirety. I love it.

Haha I know how you feel smile.gif
  • pioneer to the falls- interpol
  • Run The Red Light - British India

it's catchy and it gets stuck in my head... but i like it... smile.gif
  • Keep the Car Running-Arcade Fire

Thanks to the PLUG Awards
  • Your Ex-Lover is Dead- Stars

I've had that song playing in my head for daaaays... Not that I'm complaining. rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (missaggie @ Jan 6 2008, 02:52 AM)
    pioneer to the falls- interpol

ohmy.gif that is definitely one amazing song! wub.gif wub.gif the first time i heard it i almost cried sad.gif

MGMT - Electric Feel
    Beirut - Carousels
  • For Reasons Unknown - the Killers
    I love love that song! For awhile, it became my theme song. It just sounds like you're running away on a horse into the desert.

Bruise Grey - Ok Go
    Thanks to Mayo, I've rediscovered some old Ok Go goodies
  • OMG, Tempe! You totally read my mind! Bruise Grey has been stuck in my head all day. biggrin.gif
  • come on get higher by matt nathanson...

if you're my friend on myspace, go to my page and listen smile.gif
  • I am currently listening to the following:

Arctic Monkeys - I bet You Look Good On A Dance Floor
    Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko - This is played on a commercial here for the Motorolla RAZR cellphone.
    EVE 6 - Inside Out - This is an old tune but I just heard for the first time on SONIC 102.9 (on the Garner Andrews morning show) here in Edmonton, Alberta- Canada
  • I came back home the other night to find my boyfriend painting and listening to Simon and Garfunkel. I did the obligatory teasing, until I realized how much I missed listening to their albums.
    Simon and Garfunkel were one of my mom's absolute favorite musical groups. I remember listening to Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme when I was little and her talking about how she loved how they sounded like one voice, that there was no one like them.
    I've been listening to Leaves That Are Green on repeat (much to my roommates chagrin. Not to mention that it was followed by the Mountain Goats and the Moldy Peaches. Chagrin galore!). It's beautiful.

Hello hello hello hello. Goodbye goodbye goodbye goodbye.
  • The Beatles - Her Majesty
    The Beatles - Cry Baby Cry
    The Beatles - Lady Madonna