In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• My tribute to the incredible wallpaper video...

Do What You Want (kriztov's fun nunchuck version)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7Qc9E40D0

Enjoy!

• Grr, my friends invited me to Vegas with them for a convention thingy. Should've taken them up on that offer.
  • OMG are you sure it's Vegas?? I'm going there in the summer!!!
    WOOOOO!!!!
  • Awesomeness.
    I'm glad all the work that went into making the suits and covering the drum sets and guitars, etc., is being preserved somewhere!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 3 2008, 12:21 PM)

"Frick"
    "And by the way, this interview is over!"

Loved it!

Ooh, and Tim likes Weird Al. Totally did not know that.

Great find Rachel!
  • Great interview! And nice find too, Rachel! I'm not sure if anyone found these yet, but there are also Behind the Scenes videos from the DWYW Wallpaper video on the site. There are about 20? of them I think... They're all HERE

The second video is a an interview with Trish and her partner Sonny and there's also a Kulash family portrait in there! and for Christy, there's a bit of Tim free styling near the end. biggrin.gif

I haven't seen them all yet, but I'm loving it so far!
  • i'm loving this. smile.gif thank you rachel!!!!!
  • That interview was so awesome!

"I thought you were supposed to be my friend!"
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 3 2008, 06:20 PM)
    That interview was so awesome!

"I thought you were supposed to be my friend!"

that may have been my favorite part... his face and the way he says it are PRICELESS
  • Ahh that was the cutest interview! Thank you, Rach!

But the stuff about Hyde park...? I feel like such a failure in megafan terms for not showing them the support and love they deserved. If only I'd known. Oy.
  • Well now that I'm able to actually watch the interview, Yes, that was a freaking awesome interview. And now I know what to talk to Tim about next time I meet him. I'm very intrigued by his extreme dislike for Matisyahu.
  • Hahaha that is the funniest interview ever I love it! That was a great find! I think it would be kinda cute to see Tim really mad about something lol.

• ^^Cuuuuute! Why? For the following reasons:

Sparkling Andy
    Thoughtful Tim
    And the fact that the Ok Go logo looks like it's hanging off of Damian's nose
  • he just breathes OK Go. I wish I had that kind of power.
  • GAH that picture is lovely.
  • Scrumptious picture! I literally trembled the words "oh my god" outloud. Andy is soooo.....*sigh*....handsome to say the least. makes me weak in the knees... wink.gif
  • holy shit. THAT... is a glorious picture. thanks heidi smile.gif
  • How are they so adorable all the time?