In this Discussion

Damian and Bonerama to Appear on The Letterman Show

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hi everyone!

I just heard from a relatively reliable source (thanks again wink.gif) that Damian and Bonerama will be on the David Letterman show on February 11.

Comments

• YESSSSSS!!! biggrin.gif
  • I'm gonna have to tape it as Letterman is well past my bedtime. Psh, like I wouldn't tape it anyway.
  • where can I watch it? I mean, what channel is it on? (not that I get any of those channels here anyway...) And is anybody able to put it on youtube or something??
  • Whuuuuuuuut?!!!!

cool.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 29 2008, 11:05 AM)
    where can I watch it? I mean, what channel is it on? (not that I get any of those channels here anyway...) And is anybody able to put it on youtube or something??

Letterman is on CBS, an American network. If you've got cable or satelite maybe you could get it. If not, I'm sure it'll be on youtube the next day. Oh, and thanks, Rachel!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 29 2008, 08:27 PM)
    Letterman is on CBS, an American network. If you've got cable or satelite maybe you could get it. If not, I'm sure it'll be on youtube the next day. Oh, and thanks, Rachel!

thank you, with loads of luck I'll be at home where my dad has this wonderful huge TV and satellite with many many channels....
  • Ooh yay! I'm definitely going to have to tape that! smile.gif

Thanks, Rachel!
  • YESSSS But it's past my bedtime, too. I shall tape it!
  • I'll probably be in labor-but wait the hospital has cable! Ok that is sick, file under ykyow.
  • OH EM GEE
    yes.
  • Is Letterman east coast or west coast? Letterman's always been a really indie guy, I mean, he has always had the newest music on his show. Props to him for keeping up with the times, even though he looks like he's 70. smile.gif
  • Letterman films in NYC.
  • so frickin excited. smile.gif
  • this is still going to happen isn't it? Just checking
  • Absolutely cool.gif

And Rach, my dad is going to record it on his DVR and then make me a DVD of it so I will be sure to ask him how he did it and relay the message to ya smile.gif
  • It is happening!! I got a pic this morning from outside the Letterman studios!! I am soooooo excited!! I just wish I was THERE!!!
  • Please, PLEASE someone youtube this for those of us who don't get Letterman! THANK YOU!!!
  • QUOTE (stacey0821 @ Feb 11 2008, 08:53 AM)
    It is happening!! I got a pic this morning from outside the Letterman studios!! I am soooooo excited!! I just wish I was THERE!!!

Stacey - Post this for the rest of us!! Pretty Please??
  • Sure!! It is just of the Marquee. I may have also cried a bit when I got it. Okay I didn't....I jumped up and down and squealed.

Those boys are EXCITED!!!